Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Down to Earth Italian Dude

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 pm

OCC: I won't date a Derek.... The name make me not want to trust them. IDK why

I smiled, and made a wild grab for the other cookies, "That.... was..... Colby" I said jumpping after the cookies
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Being a good foot taller than her, Vinny held the cookies above her head.
~Derek...Dusk...Derek...Dusk....Derek is hot though!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 pm

OCC: Dusk Derek, Great you made the Nontrusting thing worse, BTW, I haven't met someone named Derek,expect the grown guy who go to our church, and uses his wifes money for guns, fourwheelers, mules, and fancy outdoors things

I glared at him, "Will you please give me one?" I asked, Curse my 5'3 short frame. I looked him in the eyes with my bright blue one, "What must I do for a cookie!" I asked

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:02 pm

"I'm not giving you giving you a cookie." He said patting her head.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm

I frowned, "Fine then... I give up" I walked slowly barkwards, before getting back to the counter, and grabing a cookie behind my back, "I promise not to bother you about that cookie" I said before shoving the cookie in my mouth. my eye had a mocking and crazy look to them
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 pm

"Spit out that cookie Shortie!" Vinny said with a sharpness to his voice. "Which by the way is your new nickname."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 pm

I quickly chew and shollowed the poor cookie, "Not really good with nick names are ya?" I said a mischaivos twinkle in my bright eyes

OCC: Really? I have a bud, he's 5 on the dot, and we call him Little Zach. but not shorty, We have alot of short people, then again, I'm Five five, and only 13,
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 pm

~I'm 16 and four eleven. Don't feel bad.xD
Vinny had his own mischevious smile in his dark brown puppy dog eyes. "So shortie...I hear there's a dance coming up. You got a date?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 pm

I stopped, "Well... It depends, on weather or not, Roxanne learns I ate a cookie or not" I said raising a thin eye brow
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

"Well then, for that sake I'll try to keep her from knowing." Vinny was good at flirting. But very subtle when he wanted too. This was a time he didn't want to be that subtle.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I smiled, "Then, I guess maybe, I could go with you" I said smileing. My face lit up in a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm

"Maybe...and then maybe afterwards we could go out for pizza and coffee." He said his eyes filled with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:16 pm

I thought about it, "Coffie and Pizza, sound great to me, If I change my maybe to a yes" I said smiling. My eyes lit.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 am

"If is the key word isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 am

"Abslotely" I said smirking, my redish brown hair, hanging, I tucked it away from my face
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 am

"Alright well I'm going to go put my stuff in my new cabin." He said picking his bags up over his shouler and walking off.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:52 am

"Thanks for the goodbye" I said sarcassitly, walking slower behind him, heading towards the Zeus cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Down to Earth Italian Dude
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4