Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Down to Earth Italian Dude

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 pm

"Oh here." He said picking the leaf out and flinging it away.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:50 pm

I smiled, "Thank you" I said smiling, and then seen the mess hall over the hill, "Look! there it is" I said exicted, to eatl, and grabbed his wrist and pulled him along, towards the Mess Hall
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 pm

"Alright." He said walking after her being pulled.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm

As Destiny aprouched the Mess hall, she let go of Vinny's hand, and walked in, her adomin, rumbleing, she quickly found, some food, and looked at the freash baked cookies longingly
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm

"Mmm...cookies..." Vinny said longily. He walked over to the table and picked one up. It was still warm and the chocalate chips were still melted.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 pm

I smiled, and moved over closer to the cookies, looking around quickly, before grabbing a few and putting them on my napkin. SMiling happily. taking a bite of the warm cookie, it almost melted. "MuM....." I groaned out, closeing my eyes, it'd been weeks since her last cookie
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:48 pm

"Destiny drop that cookie!" I shouted.

A voice rang out behind Vinny as he turned to see who it was an arrow shot by him knocking the cookies to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm

I dropped the cookies, and almost cried, "Roxanne!" I whined, "Just one?" I asked, looking at the cookies, like they were a lost one
OCC: POor des.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:01 pm

"No. Remember what happened last time?" The spikey haired girl snorted. Vinny took in her appearance. She was way out of his leauge.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:04 pm

I shook my head no, slowly, "No...?" I said begging, My big bkue eyes wide, and hair losly framed my face, doing one good puppy dog look, "Just a few Roxanne, Just One" I said my lower lip trembleing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:09 pm

"No. Absolutely not." She said in a leader like voice.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:13 pm

"B- But, It's been forever since I've had a cookie..." I looked at Vinny knowing it was a lost hope, but maybe, no, it was a lost hope. I'd get a Hermes kid to smugle in some latter. My expression was sad, and disappointed
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:17 pm

"Sorry buddy." The girl said patting Destiny on the head and then flitting away. "Who was that?" Vinny asked with an eyebrow arched.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"My half sister" I said looking to see if she was gone, then looking for more cookies.

OCC: Eating a cookie now. yUMM....
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:51 am

~Oh sweet Hades gym shorts...
"She was hot." He replied watching her figure in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 pm

I looked at him, and shook my head, "Boys..." I mutterd under my breath. I looked up, and looked around, spotting some coke in the cabnet, I made a bee line towards it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 pm

"Are you allowed to have Coke?" Vinny asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:14 pm

I turned to towards him, "Of course! Just not, extemly sugary snack foods, and cookies. weird that caffnie, does nothing more then barly wake me" I said with my imfamous, grin
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:15 pm

"It does that to everyone with ADHD." I said grabbing a cookie and biting into it chewing slowly to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:18 pm

I looked at him, and shut my eyes tightly, "Please put the cookie down, before I jump you" I said sipping more coke.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Vinny put the cookie down and picked up two more. "Mmmm...sooo gooood." He dragged out the words.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 pm

I set down my coke, and opend my eyes before charing at him, with my sholder, ready to grab the cookies, and make a run for it, but oh no, my plans never work out...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Vinny caught her in a bear hug and wrapped his huge arms around her smaller body. "I don't think so." His smell was a cross between chocolate and cologne, an alluring and sensual smell.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm

I looked up and frowned, he smelled really good, no fouce Des. Get the cookie, as I reached for the cookie something I did not expect happened.

I was hungrey because I was working on my shadow travel, I popped in the mess hall, my green eye sreached quickly, next to me was des and some guy, who was holding a cookie, I grabbed the cookie, "Thanks!, by the way, you smell good" I said chreepy, and then popped out again.

I wacthed as Colby took my cookie, her Black hair tied down to her waist, i frowned. "Always count of besties..." I said sadly.

OCC: That was a Didi moment, (Didi is my bestie)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:44 pm

~Oh yeah? I met a cute guy today. His name is Derek and he's a football player.
Vinny was taking aback by the girl who popped out of nowhere and told him he smelled good. He let Destiny go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Down to Earth Italian Dude   The Down to Earth Italian Dude - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Down to Earth Italian Dude
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next