Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: Empty
PostSubject: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey everyone.
I'm ColorMePink (who says pink isn't cute?)
You can call me Pink or Jules, whatever you want.
I joined because I joined ;)
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi Jules! Welcome to CHB, for help you can ask admins, moderators, or me!
Hope you have a good time here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 am

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Pink! Hope you like it here. I like pink as well (though I'm not sure if that really counts since I like just about every single colour that is). If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone who's online. All (and by all I mean most) of us are quite friendly here at CHB so I'm sure you'll make tons of friends real quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:58 am

Thanks, erm, Bacon C:
I love your name it's very appetizing. I'm actually very bored at the moment so my sense of humor is suffering and no one's really replying much in the RP forums either so yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 am

No problem, buddy. And thank you, my name aims to make as many people's stomachs grumble as possible. Yeah, a lot of the role plays at CHB are kind of slow, but I love it anyway. I don't pressure people to post (well, sometimes jokingly or if they haven't posted for a LONG time) since I always get grumpy and sour when I get pressured to post, so why would I do that to other people? xD

Golden Rule: Treat other people the way you want to be treated.

I would role play with you but I'm not entirely sure whether some of my characters are free or not. Would you like to just talk to a simple peasant like me? Y' know, AND BOND SO WE CAN BECOME BEST FRIENDS? 8D
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 am

Hey Crispy.
I call dibs.

On best friendness.

*coughcough*
That aside, hello Pink! I'm Inaniloquist, but you can just call me Inan because... my name is pretty long. I guess I'm an admin here so you can ask me questions if you really want to, but no pressure.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 am

No, I saw her first. D8

AND AS RULES STATE.

Durr, you know the rules. >->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 am

All this talk about food makes me hungry.... * Goes and gets a Plate of Chewy Bacon * Much Better :D

Hezzo I am Katie the Funny Moderator and the one that comes up with all the ideas! * Eyes Dart Looking for Possible Moderator Sneak Attacks * My Sense of Humor knows No bounds!... Well Except when I'm not in a good mood but still then I'm pretty Chirpy

Hope to see you on the forums!

KATIE ~.~
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 am

She'll end up my friend! Almost everything likes me
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 am

Fine. You win this battle Crispy.
BUT I WILL WIN THE WAR.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 am

*Hides behind a bush and waits to see the winner so she can get rid of them and win*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 am

Nah, it's fine. I don't mind waiting
(Jules has been refreshing the page every 1 minute)
It's good to know that people are actually busy doing stuff, you know, that don't involve potato chips, a laptop a couch and a can of soda.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. Cause I'm quite guilty. QUITE GUILTY. TAKE NOTE OF THE WORD QUITE. ;)
Hey everyone else C:

Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:21 am

Oh yeah, before I started working, I kind of just spent my time eating ice cream on a couch and watching "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody".
I thought it was TIME WELL SPENT (not at all. not. at. all.)

Now I just... work, go on the computer, do drills, sleep and eat.
PRODUCTIVE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 am

Inaniloquist wrote:

Now I just... work, go on the computer, do drills, sleep and eat.
PRODUCTIVE!

I would go so far as to say That Inan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 am

But whenever I try being productive by couch looks so lonely and clean. It just isn't right. I feel guilty about it sometimes but it's worth it. Especially during the holidays when it's just me and my couch, sharing popcorn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 am

I love popcorn. >w>

WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER, WON'T WE. 8D
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 am

Hahaha, don't worry about it mate.
the summer is for goofing off.

(P.S. Come to the chatbox!)
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 am

~ Welcome to the randomess that is CHB~

I hope your prepared for awesome roleplaying, awkward silence and the most random people on the interneat, and Crispy. MINE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:38 am

Nuh, Colby. She's mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 am

You know I'd love to go to the chat box. Problem is I don't know where it is. Who's got a map?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 am

On the main forum scroll to the very bottom
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Oh, just go to the main page, scroll to the bottom
IT'S RIGHT THERE.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 am

RIGHT THERE |
|
V

yep alway the way down here!
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:54 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:   Just Thought I'd Say Hello C: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Thought I'd Say Hello C:
Page 1 of 1