Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:58 am

I walked into the minor gods cabin. Or cabins. I found the Nike cabin at last. I walked in and slung my bag over an empty bunk. I didn't see anyone else in the cabin. I had been at camp for a while now, perhaps a month. I pretty much had gotten use to it. I was friends with a few people already. I straightened out my brown/golden hair with my fingers. I looked around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:04 am

I sighed, bored, reading a book. I looked up from a bunk, a bit surprised at the girl who had walked in. I jumped, trying to think of every excuse I could. Well, only the truth remained. "Yeah....I...er...come here and read sometimes, because it's always...er...so empty..." I mumbled, looking away from her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:06 am

I looked up at the boy on the top of a bunk. "Uh, hi" I said. "Aren't you a child of Apollo? You should be in your cabin" I said suspiciously. "Oh well"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 am

I laughed. "So sorry, really sorry, I didn't know someone was a Nike camper!" I rambled out, edging towards the door. "Wait..." I said, stopping. "How'd you know I was a child of Apollo?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:12 am

"It's fine. My friend told me about you. I've seen you around camp. How did you know I was a Nike camper?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:14 am

I thought to myself for a bit. "Good guess?" I said. "What friend?" I asked, slightly wondering if I was actually that known.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

"Bianca. And if you say so" I said.

OOC: Brb
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:18 am

-- K --

"Ugh, her..." I mumbled. True, I didn't really hate her, and maybe we could still be friends. But honestly, she could be dead to me for all I cared.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:52 am

"I know what happened" I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:54 am

"Oh..." I said simply, biting my lip and looking over to the side.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 am

"It wasn't her fault. That guy just helped her not freeze. He doesn't even like her anyways" I said almost irritated.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:02 am

"Whatever..." I mumbled. "I need to move on anyway, it's already over and done..." I must've sounded a bit sad, though I wasn't. It was more of a mixture of feelings. I didn't exactly hater her, but then again I never wanted to see her again. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:06 am

"She left anyways. Went back to her parents and little brother" I said. She always wore that necklace from her grandmother. "That guy, Seth, didn't even like her. He said he was just flirting. He actually liked one of her sisters" I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:12 am

"Hm..." I said, staring off in the distance, listening as she talked. "She left..."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:16 am

"Thats what I said" I said looking at the ground. "Well you obviously looked pretty depressed that night at the beach when you thought your relationship was over" I said with a small smirk. "Yeah, I hear a lot of things"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 am

I shook my head a bit, more to myself then her. I had learned, growing up, that you could never let some else get the upper hand. "No, I was a bit shocked, but there was more hatred and realization." I took a deep breath, trying not to let my slow-simmering temper explode. "I knew something like that would happen. Then she just up and leaves, as if she's running away from her problems...she didn't even say a simple goodbye," I vented, a bit angrily. "Not that she had to, but still..."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:32 am

I just stared at him. "She did say goodbye. To nearly everyone. She didn't want you to explode on her because of that night. She saw you at the beach one night, getting mad because you saw her with another guy. She's not allowed to talk to any other guy but you? He helped her not to freeze to death, and you just fought with him and assumed she was cheating on you. Then she later finds out he was only using her to get to one of her sisters. How do you think that feels?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:37 am

I shoved my hands into my pockets, my temper slowly leaking out. "It's kind of hard not to assume that when you see your girlfriend cuddled up on the beach with another guy. Maybe if she didn't want to freeze to death she shouldn't have been out there in the first place!" I said, my voice raising. I took a few more deep breaths, trying to keep myself from exploding, or imploding. All I have to do is get past this conversation, then I can let myself away form everyone, and try to loosen my nerves...
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:42 am

"Wow. You really didn't know her" I said. "Not her personal life back out of camp, or anything. Ever wonder why she's not like any other Aphrodite girls? Well you obviously don't care now" I said. I sat back down on my bunk.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:47 am

I closed my eyes, taking long, dense breaths. "Maybe I didn't know her too well, but me and her were close, there's no denying that. It's as if someones taken the beautiful bluebird, and rung it's neck, making something ugly." I spewed out. I bit my tongue, scolding myself for saying that. I had swore I would never left out my poetic side.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 am

"Lovely picture, thanks" I said sarcastically. "Let's just stop talking about her before you explode all over my cabin" I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:54 am

"Sure," I said, thanking the gods. "By the way, during all that, I never did catch your name..." I started.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:56 am

"I'm Madelyn" I said. "Only been here about a month"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:59 am

"Oh, that explains why I haven't seen you around," I stated, leaning back against the wall. "Anyway, if you haven't began to hate me yet, I do hope we could friends, and maybe even hang out sometimes," I said. I did try to make friends, yes. Did it always work out? No.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:04 am

"Sure" I said. I flopped down on my bed. "Sorry if I came across as a mean person. I'm just trying to stick up for Bianca because she's been through so much" I said automatically shutting my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin   Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madelyn's 1st year;Nike Cabin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next