Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

— your soul's revival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

— your soul's revival Empty
PostSubject: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:44 pm

i was here, i lived, i loved. i was here,
and it was more than i thought it would be.
i will leave my mark so everyone will know i was here.

**the moodboards that follow are in place of a brief character description, and the plots will be posted after all moodboards are~

Last edited by a. schuyler on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:49 am

— your soul's revival Tumblr_inline_n8eribHXFZ1si570d — your soul's revival Tumblr_o45q8eO2vK1tmze5ho4_250 — your soul's revival 9nXtcSB
— your soul's revival Tumblr_o6be7iUgYt1urnrexo2_250 — your soul's revival BSIQWQW — your soul's revival RqaCR2G
— your soul's revival V9TLogf — your soul's revival Tumblr_inline_nbblv8mjam1t0nt0e — your soul's revival YZNQcHh
An introductory character moodboard for Kalina Nikolova

__________________For I am a strange new kind of inbetween aren't I, not at home with the dead nor with the __________________living.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 2:15 pm

— your soul's revival Tumblr_o61f24z7jp1vs5oeco5_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o6cseaIb8c1u3kvd7o2_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o68gi853Za1vqi9lso4_250
— your soul's revival Tumblr_o3ss11pic31tmze5ho1_250 — your soul's revival CS3urLc — your soul's revival PpXj2Oz
— your soul's revival Tumblr_o69xehMJCI1vs6w6wo1_250 — your soul's revival SQbU401 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o69xehMJCI1vs6w6wo7_250
An introductory character moodboard for Veronica Loric

__________________Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard, do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the __________________bitterness steal your sweetness.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 2:43 pm

— your soul's revival Tumblr_o6921p1HA81vsgr50o4_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_ngx20wFeIe1ttd7dyo2_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o0suxyiPL21ux65hzo8_250
— your soul's revival Tumblr_ngpw5nOWV71skdd2yo7_250 — your soul's revival DwCAydC — your soul's revival Tumblr_o0suxyiPL21ux65hzo5_250
— your soul's revival Tumblr_n839n68HaA1tv4wfmo1_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o5opr8BGUx1vry6x9o7_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_ngpjxfOeN91u10a09o7_250
An introductory character moodboard for Maximilian Van de Kamp

__________________I've got my mother's good looks and my father's great rage.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:04 pm

— your soul's revival Tumblr_o65lqcXJO21vs1ssvo9_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o5yr3hdClP1r7zjuwo4_250 — your soul's revival OiTp80q
— your soul's revival Tumblr_o67wo64knh1vqkajjo10_250 — your soul's revival Rs8iyct — your soul's revival Tumblr_o65yebfZdP1vnv3mno6_250
— your soul's revival Tumblr_o69t8jM2QC1u9b8qvo8_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o67t57yJcU1rdoq7fo8_250 — your soul's revival 47bE7Mb
An introductory character moodboard for Nadia Castillo

__________________Turn on the light, it'll keep the monsters away. Oh, but what do you do, when the monster is __________________you?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:27 pm

— your soul's revival Tumblr_o6b6qrPgBC1u9b8qvo8_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o67wo64knh1vqkajjo5_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o2p7z6BOSa1tm3jmyo3_250
— your soul's revival 6XezUos — your soul's revival EbI1P0B — your soul's revival Tumblr_o66ce0c9Ro1uaq553o4_250
— your soul's revival Tumblr_o66bwvb8Av1voheeeo6_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o66frwUV0b1udj4mto8_250 — your soul's revival Tumblr_o663nlycje1v73bk0o3_250
An introductory character moodboard for Andrea Reilly

__________________When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 6:35 pm

— your soul's revival Drea%203_zpst02xyzsx
❝ take control of who you are, cause ain't nobody gonna save you. ❞

Important information regarding Kalina Nikolova: The timeline has been a bit mucked up throughout the last while, but for now, this is what I'll be sticking to. Kalina died in early 2014 on Half-Blood Hill, killed by a monster as part of a site wide plot. She was buried and traveled to the Underworld, as per what usually happens. In early October, 2015, she awoke inside of her coffin -- very much alive, reasons to be released through rp at later dates. Chiron and Mr. D, well aware of her return, shared the information with very few people, as did she (her parents, for example, and half-siblings, are still none the wiser about her return to life), and within a week of returning, Kalina left to search for Raziel, who had left Camp plagued with guilt over her half-sister's death. It was some time after locating Raziel that Kalina was taken as part of Sapphire's plot. [If -- and it's possible I am -- I'm missing any connections, such as previously rp'ed friendships, etc, please let me know!]

Friends: Tiberius Winters, Raziel Swift, Bethany Smith, Seth Bond, —

At present moment, Kalina is open for any and all friendship connections. It could be a friendship formed new, or it could be one formed some time ago which is only coming back into play now with her return. Of course, in that scenario, there would be the awkward reunion stage, and a need for an explanation for her return could be a source of conflict in a previously good friendship.

Ideas for friend connections: Previous cabinmates who remember her from the time of her leadership, friends since their same day arrival at camp, friends who have always brought out the best (or worst) in one another, old drinking friends, friends who have trained together for as long as they've known each other, friends who used to be enemies, friends who are like an older/younger sibling, etc.

Enemies: Serena Devan, —

Enemies are not as difficult as they once were for Kalina to make. In the time before her death, she was weak; she often held her tongue, and was overly nice to those who likely didn't deserve it. Since her return, she's a changed woman -- and she no longer has the same level of patience for others as she used to have. If you're terrible to her, then it's likely that she'll be just as bad back... and now more than ever, it's unlikely that you'll get an apology.

Ideas for enemy connections: Frenemies, ex best friends, enemies who've only ever been given one reason to hate each other, competition/rival, enemies since their arrival at camp, enemies since one beat the other in camp organized event, etc.

Romantic connections: Samuel Mercer

n/a

Ideas for romantic connections: n/a.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 6:53 pm

— your soul's revival Drea_zps7udzsuyx
❝ cause i know that nothing good comes easy, if it did i wouldn't be me. ❞

Friends: tbd —

Ronnie is overly nice. For some, maybe, this might be too much -- for others, maybe not. She's your stereotypical nice girl, with a sweet smile and positive outlook to boot. Depending on other characters, then, it's either easy or difficult for her to make friends. Once again, considering how old Ronnie is (she was first created in 2012, so... she's been around), it's highly likely that she'll already have friends here at camp, in which case, drop me a dime and we can organize something! But, she's also most certainly open to new connections!

Ideas for friend connections: Good friends, best friends, cabinmates, friend who's a bad influence, friend who's like a little sister/brother, friends who met exploring camp for the first time and became inseperable, confidants, unlikely friends, etc.

Enemies: tbd

I feel as if I've already touched on the fact that for some, Ronnie really won't be their cup of tea. There isn't a bad bone in her body, and depending on personalities, it's possible that this will get on some people's nerves. Which, it goes without saying -- I am completely down for.

Ideas for enemy connections: Frenemies, enemies with little reason to hate each other, enemies where one or both secretly like the other, enemies for as long as either can remember, ex best friends, rival, etc.

Romantic connections: Jonathan Adams

n/a

Ideas for romantic connections: n/a.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:24 pm

— your soul's revival Drea%204_zpsqmy65x2o
❝ i've been trying to fix my pride, but that shit's broken. ❞

Friends: Trace Finch, Eleanor Van de Kamp, —

This British asshole right here is Maximilian Van de Kamp, and depending on who you are and what you can do for him, he's either the easiest or hardest person to befriend. Max is perpetually angry at the world and everything in it, and very often rude and mean, but he's also quite flirty and charming, and knows exactly how to get his way. There's a lot of possibility for friendship connections here, such as friends who are actually friends with him, to people who he's only befriended to get him somewhere.

Ideas for friend connections: Friends by association, unlikely friends, flirtatious friends, friends who rub each other up the wrong way, friends who bring out the best in one another, good influence/worse influence, fellow stoner, partners in crime, friends who only talk to each other when they need something, party friends, friends where one secretly resents the other, etc.

Enemies: Eleanor Van de Kamp, —

Enemies are easy. Max's main trait is his anger, which he gets directly from his father -- Eleanor got the manipulative side of him, but Max got the hit first, talk later thought process. Honestly, you never know what may set him off, and once you've made an enemy out of Max, it's unlikely that'll ever change.

Ideas for enemy connections: Flirtatious enemies, enemies who hate each other's guts, competition, enemies who were once friends, etc.

Romantic connections:

Max is a one night stand kind of guy, really. Love, that dreaded four letter word, doesn't exist in his world, and he's quite happy to go through life having brief encounters and moving on once they're finished. Should he get involved with someone, though -- usually, it's only for a few weeks at most -- Max is the perfect gentleman. He spoils his friends, yes, but he goes that bit further when it comes to a girlfriend

Ideas for romantic connections: Friends with benefits, fling, blind date, friendly flirting, one night stand/pair that hook up when drunk, will they won't they, etc.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:27 pm

— your soul's revival Drea%201_zpsrvmyfksm
❝ got a pistol for a mouth, my own mother gave me that. ❞

tbd

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 pm

— your soul's revival Drea%202_zpspy5pk361
❝ i can't drown my demons, they know how to swim. ❞

tbd

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:29 pm

and finally... i unveil my plot topic. go forth and plot w me pls i am desperate and in need of love plots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: — your soul's revival   — your soul's revival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

— your soul's revival
Page 1 of 1