Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Frosted Formal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Frosted Formal Empty
PostSubject: Frosted Formal   Frosted Formal I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Frosted Formal Winter4

Frosted Formal Img_event2_1449036778_thumb

The Frosted Formal started as the sun began to set. The Khione campers had spent almost all day decorating and setting it up. The Khione children had hung white and blue lights along the cabins and trees. They placed a few tiles in a flat area for the dance floor. Tables, chairs, and food had been places around the dance floor. A few feet away from the dance floor was a fire pit with cushions for campers to keep warm. In the middle of the night, small flurries of snow started drifting from the sky and landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Frosted Formal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Formal   Frosted Formal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Frosted Formal O9SuZl6Frosted Formal WdKmQop

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa absolutely adored parties. She adored parties like alcoholics adored their booze. It wasn't just the thrill of the lights or the smell of the food - it was the chance to get lost in a sea of people you may or may not know. The teenager wasn't going to the dance with a date or anything (she was far to immature for that kind of commitment); instead she chose to go with her close half-siblings. Some of them had dates, but like the demigod, most didn't.

Her hair was tied into a high bun, compromised of heavily hair sprayed curls. Pippa's dress was black and frilly, unlike her siblings. They all chose brighter, shinier colors. In addition to her outfit the teenager had lacey black tights on, and purple heels to top it off. She also had a bulky, silver necklace of questionable origin. Anyone who knew Pippa knew that the necklace was not hers. No one would say anything about it, though.

When her friends arrived at the party Pippa went immediately to the dance floor. The air might have been chill, but the demigod was far from it. She was ready to have serious fun. As far as dancers go, Pippa wasn't too bad. She could keep a beat, and kept it as she danced with her siblings. After a while, though, she accidentally bumped into someone. "Oops, sorry," Pippa giggled.
outfit
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Frosted Formal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Formal   Frosted Formal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Frosted Formal Tumblr_mv3q7uH6SV1qdywcco1_500

Maeko U Seo
its LeviOsa not LeviosAR

Finally an event at camp! Mae was so excited and she couldn't wait to see what it was. Once it was announced she jumped in the air full of happiness. She loves dances because the themes and you got to dress up by that theme sometimes [unlike my formal theme which was vintage circus -_- not dressing up as a clown.] and the theme was Frosted Formal. Mae had to find or make her dress. She really wanted to go shopping with some of her siblings or friends but they were all afraid to break the rules. So Mae had to make her own dress. Of course there would be a little magic involved. She was also charging others if they wanted her to make their dress. She of course would makes hers first then others. Mae wanted a long dress that was a light blue or even sky blue. There had to be some bling and that's exactly what she did. Her siblings wanted white like ice.
It was that day and Mae was excited. She spent most of the day trying to find shoes to work with her dress [it was really hard trying to find shoes haha] and she finally found silver heels that would eventually bother her but oh well. She was ready for the night. She put her dress on with the help of her sisters and then her shoes. She looked in the mirror seeing that she looked great! The night was here and it was time to go. Before she left Mae had to add her snowflake necklace.
Finally at the dance. She was amazed on how beautiful everything was. The Khione kids did perfect. She saw people dancing already and she thought why not go join. She was on the dance floor dancing. Mae was good at dancing she wasn't one to those girls that wanted to be the best. She was dancing with a group of girls and she had bumped into someone. Mae chuckled "So sorry." she said at the same time the blonde girl said it. Mae smiled "It's fine. Just having fun." Mae chuckled.
Outfit

yes I'm that witch
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Frosted Formal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Formal   Frosted Formal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa could recall her first actual social event like it was yesterday. She was in grade school, and some of the more popular kids were having an end of the year party. The demigod showed up late (classic Pippa, really). She had friends with her, too. They ate, swam, and played yard games. She remembered feeling so alive at the party, like nothing could touch her when she was surrounded by these happy people. That was the feeling she carried into her whenever she went to parties now, and Pippa never seemed to disappoint.

Pippa was jumping up and down, fist proudly in the air, when she bumped into someone. Normally she wouldn’t apologize - this was a party after all - but the demigod was feeling forgiving. The teenager didn’t know who she ran into, but the girl’s dress was absolutely breathtaking. Pippa was jealous. ”Your dress is really pretty!” she said in between jumps, never fully stopping her motion. The dress was, too, especially when compared to the simple black ensemble that the daughter of Hermes was wearing. You couldn’t see her envy as she danced, though.

“Where did you get it?” Pippa questioned, turning to face the girl more. She might have to invade whatever store that was and ‘borrow’ it (not illegally, of course). Her friends didn’t really mind her lack of attention, they were used to it. Pippa couldn’t ever seem to focus on more than one thing at a time. “I’m Anne, by the way,” she said with an almost genuine smile.
outfit
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Frosted Formal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Formal   Frosted Formal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:51 pm

Maeko U Seo
its LeviOsa not LeviosAR

Mae was going to keep dancing, so she still did. However, she didn't know if the girl was staring at her or was made. Mae turned to the girl feeling bad that they did bump into each other. Mae looked at the blonde girl and she was beautiful. Her hair was in a perfect bun and her dress was stunning and so were her shoes. Mae wished she could've found shoes like that or a dress that shoes like that would go with it. "I love your outfit. You look beautiful." Mae told her with a smile on her face. Mae ran her hand through her hair. "Where did you get it?" Her dress was different than the girl she bumped into. Mae has a long dress, while she has a short dress. Mae has hair was down while hers was up, and Mae was in a bright color and her a darker one.
Mae blushed a little when she said her dress was pretty. Mae was hoping that it looked good. She took a lot of time a effort to make this dress, so it was a good thing someone liked it. A chuckle came from Mae because she asked where she got it from. "I made it actually." Mae said a bit surprised that she was able to say that. Mae saw the girl was still dancing so why not. Mae started dancing along with the music as well. "Maeko." she said not realizing she said her full name. "But you can just call me Mae." she corrected herself. Mae loved her named, but people would not be able to say it or they asked "can I call you Mae?" So it was easy for her to just tell people to call her Mae.
Outfit

yes I'm that witch
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Frosted Formal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Formal   Frosted Formal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa was beginning to realize that the two of them were complete opposites. Mae's dress was flowy, long and feminine. While the demigod's dress was also feminine, it was dark and short. In that moment the teenager decided that she wanted to become friends with this girl. Not because she knew her, or because she liked her or anything, but just because she felt like it. Her eyebrows raised as the girl complimented her. "Oh! - Thanks!" Normally if anyone said anything about Pippa it was along the lines of, "Pippa? Oh, she's very... very different.", and she was, but it was nice to hear something genuinely kind for a change. "I don't remember where I got it, a thrift store maybe?" she replied. Pippa didn't add how she could never afford something at its actual price.

Pippa could tell that the girl had put a lot of effort into looking good tonight. She wasn't sure how she felt about that - as a feminist and all - but she figured that as long as the girl did it for herself, that was okay. The teenager pretended that she didn't need to put a lot of effort into looking great, but she did (the hair spray smell proved it). Pippa almost stopped dancing when the girl admitted the origin of her dress. "You made it?" she gasped, eyes wide as she studied the dress a little closer. Feeling suddenly guilty, the demigod grimaced. "My name isn't actually Anne," she admitted, pausing so she could awkwardly chuckle. "It's Pippa. Anne's my middle name, though."
outfit
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Frosted Formal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Formal   Frosted Formal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Maeko U Seo
its LeviOsa not LeviosAR

Mae just kept a smile on her face looking at the girl. She saw her expression when she said she looked beautiful. was it a bad thing? Or did she never really heard people call her that? It was true, and Mae likes to speak the truth. She wouldn't lie to anyone about their appearance, except if they really need a boost of confidence. "No need to thank me. it's the truth." Mae replied to the Anne. Mae kept dancing as they spoke. They were both dancing, so it wasn't rude when she turned a bit. Her vision would always go back to Anne. "It doesn't matter where you got it, you look stunning." There you have, thats Mae for you. The kind, truthful Maeko. She of course didn't want to make the girl feel like she was hitting on her, but she was probably doing that. Oh well..

Mae was still dancing until the girl stopped. She heard what she said and chucked a bit. "Yeah. I wanted to go dress shopping early, but none of my siblings wanted to leave camp. So they waited for the last minute and I didn't find anything I liked. So I found cloth that I really adored and made it." Mae explained to the girl. "Oh, and I'm the daughter of Hecate, so it was really easy. A little bit of magic helped." she chuckled. Mae looked a her and titled her head as she confessed about her name. She then said it was Pippa. "Well Pippa is a unique and pretty name." she said. "It's nice to meet you Pippa." Mae held her hand out.
Outfit

yes I'm that witch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frosted Formal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Formal   Frosted Formal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosted Formal
Page 1 of 1