Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

d a y d r e a m i n g

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

d a y d r e a m i n g Empty
PostSubject: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:02 am

*we're only half-alive
SAPH | 19 | PROCRASTINATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
lol look who's back. hallo there, Guest. nice of you to come by. before i introduce my characters, i'll get some stuff out of the way.
SLOW...ish. i don't post every five minutes but i cough up about one post a day, two if i'm feeling particularly muse-y.
LENGTH. i can post long, i can post short - it all depends on my partners and my muse.
LIABILITY. some of my characters are evil *coughRazielcough*. please don't hold me liable for anything they will do. play with them at your own risk.
PLOTS. i prefer plotting to 'winging' a roleplay. writing without any idea how to go about a rp just kills my muse faster.

still want to rp? if yes, click the buttons on the right for my characters. hopefully, we'll get to talk plots.

*robin hayes
TYCHE | SIXTEEN
▶ outgoing. friendly. sociable.
▶ overconfident. proud. optimistic.
▶ impossibly selfless. fond of self-sacrifice. martyr.
▶ impulsive. reckless. rebellious.
▶ actress. bottles emotions up. holds grudges.
▶ naive. gullible. easily guilty.
▶ careless. tactless.
▶ insanely lucky.

*plots

idk really. she's open to pretty much anything. she's just a cheerful ball of spunk who just tries to make people happy all the time.
as for romance, she already has her eye on someone but the feeling isn't mutual lul.
i kinda want her to friendzone someone though. idk i just think it will be fun to see her being so hurt because she unintentionally hurts people. lul drama. volunteers?
new: i'm toying with the idea of robin being bi - or at the very least bi-curious. idk. maybe robin could get really close to this girl and she thinks of her as her best friend, but she doesn't know that her feelings reach way deeper?? and later the girl becomes involved with someone and robin gets confused bc of mixed feelings?? tell me if you wanna take part in this. it reeks of drama c:
*social life

COLE NOTTE
■■■■
CRYSTAL FROST
■■■■■
ELIJAH GRAY
■■■■■
SETH BOND
■■■■■
MACKENZIE POWELL
■■■■■
VERONICA LYRIC
■■■■■
JONATHAN ADAMS
■■■■
FREY
■■■■■
COLIN BANE
■■■■■
IRIS WEST
■■■■■
JACE HOWARDS
■■■■■
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*raziel swift
HYPERION | EIGHTEEN
▶ stubborn. rebellious.
▶ independent. flies solo.
▶ flirt. playgirl. may date two at the same time.
▶ extremely proud. spoiled to the bone.
▶ middling arsonist.
▶ distant. cold-hearted.
▶ has a heart buried very very deep inside.
▶ loyal... only to a select few.

*plots

i regret not making her as evil as i intended in my past rps. that is going to change. this bad girl is going to be super duper bad.
that being said, she can set random fires to your characters if you want.
i can also see raz sneaking out of camp frequently. she'll probably be drinking and smoking and bar-hopping or some other stuff. come to think of it, she doesn't really spend most nights in camp anymore...
it's going to be so hard for raz to make friends now, but if you have ideas feel free to throw them at me. i'm not really looking for anything in particular.
*social life

CONRAD WINTERS
■■■■■
SELENE CRUZ
■■■■
KYLEE REEDS
■■■■■
KALINA NIKOLOVA
■■■■
TAYLOR BROOKS
■■■■■
APHRODITE DELAMARCO
■■■■
BRYAN SCOTTS
■■■■■
JONATHAN ADAMS
■■■■
HANNAH ZADACH
■■■■■
SERENA DEVAN
■■■■
SAMUEL MERCER
■■■■■
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*isaac nichols
HEPHAESTUS | EIGHTEEN
▶ messy. disorganized. forgetful.
▶ insecure. feels inferior to siblings.
▶ impatient. rushes things. short-tempered.
▶ sentimental. clingy. closet romantic.
▶ cautious. skeptical. holds grudges.
▶ holds trust in high regard. will kill if betrayed.
▶ creative. technology geek.
▶ greedy. loves money. materialistic.

*plots

lol i really want to try a romance with this guy. imagine him making little mechanical roses and other romantic shit you can wake up to every morning. wouldn't that be cute.
however, i want to let the characters meet first before we set anything in stone - i wanna see if they will click before going all 'arranged-marriage' on them.
i also want to break him in the end tho teehee
*social life

KATERINA WHITE
■■■■■
oh wow this boy needs a social life bad

© SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:26 pm

raziel should rp with fern because I feel like they could be best friends or enemies depending on the rp. maybe even frenemies? I could make the topic??
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:01 am

lmao i just read fern's form and wow ok this is going to be very interesting c: yes okay thank you so much for offering! how do you plan to make them meet though?
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:34 am

well they're both in the same cabin so fern could be sleeping and raziel has to wake her up?? if you want I can think of another plot :)
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:58 am

hmmm i don't really know why raz would wake up a fellow camper... but thinking about it makes me lmao because she's probably like 'why do i even have to do this ugh GET UP OR I'LL FRY UR ASS'

but i'll go think up a reason haha. just link me to the thread thanks~ c:
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 pm

I'd like to roleplay with Isaac? We could do something with Samuel because they're brothers or we can do something else or maybe both but I don't have any ideas so you can look at my plots and see? idk sorry i'm lazy. click: here here or here for my characters and plotting.

i'd totally be down for that romance plot but idek if i have a character to use lol
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:31 am

i'd love to rp these brothers yes. sam and isaac would probs get along fine. idk what to do with these two but i could see them staying up late together? isaac won't talk much though so i'm not sure what's gonna happen? i'm a little iffy about this bc it's not very interesting xD i'll let you know when i think of something else.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:10 pm

alright sounds like a plan, should I make a topic?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:51 am

sure, thanks c:
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:04 pm

I have Emma or Kalani that would be great for the romance plot with Isaac. So you could chose between which one you would want.

Or if any of your characters need a friend there's always dylan lol.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:23 pm

okay definitely not emma because she and isaac are half-siblings lol
kalani piques my interest.

remember a long long time ago when we had a plot where robin plays matchmaker for mackenzie? robin could play matchmaker with isaac and kalani. like a blind date of sorts ouo
i don't know about kalani but isaac won't be pleased so he'll only grudgingly agree. also, from what i can see here, isaac will probs not like her at first. can't say for the future, it depends on the chemistry between these two.

i could see their first date being... disastrous c: it could start with mutual hate that could turn into something more, or something less. you want?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Duh, I'm so dumb of course not Emma. 

And yeah I do remember that which was cool. I think Kalani would be iffy about it at the beginning and then at the date of would be disastrous.

However I have another character Alayna and she is kind of shy, so if you want you can look at her if you want. 

But yeah I'm up for the blind date thing!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:30 am

great, do you want to make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:59 am

Yeah, I'll make it. So kalani or Alayna?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:25 am

kalani please. sorry this is late - got caught up with rl things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d a y d r e a m i n g   d a y d r e a m i n g I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d a y d r e a m i n g
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: