Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

N O V E N ∆

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:04 am

hello there

welcome to my character plotter
i currently have nine characters active
feel free to plot with any of them!

ALEC
alexander hunter
intro
Alec here is pretty much one of my more insane characters. And by that I mean darkly insane. What makes him truly dangerous isn't his powers or abilities but his attitude. He isn't too much of a sociopath, yet he has the potential to get into the bad sort of trouble due to his reckless indifference, or just as easily hatch a plan to mess everyone else up.

The reason he does what he does seemingly without conscience is because he believes foremost that people are inherently evil, and that life is a game where everyone is a player, therefore forfeit to the same stakes.

Outside, he displays the cocky, confident image of a wealthy, good-looking kid, but inside he's basically damaged by the labyrinth. Oh and sometimes PTSD kicks in too—more info in his bio. His fatal flaw is distrust.

quirks/trivia
» his step-sister is Natalie Hunter, also played by me
» okei just putting it there this kid has an absolutely terrible sense of direction
» good at impersonating all kinds of accents
» but his original speech is tinged british

friends
I'm looking for someone, or someones, who can goad him on into doing seriously reckless, irresponsible stuff. He's got money, loads of it, and being a demigod he's also got that I'm above the law thinking. So let's go crash a car or something.

I'm also up for any other sort of interesting friendships you suggest.

enemies
Well, from what you've just read he's probably gonna irritate a lot of people. I'm searching for someone his opposite, a nice and 'good' sort of character, so their ideals/morals can clash. Or rather, their ideals/morals can clash with Alec's non-existent ones.

I'm also up for any other sort of interesting hateships you suggest.

romance
Heck why not? Let's have a fling. Whoever the girl is, she can be of any personality. But based on that she may end up scarred, or torn into two literally, or they can part as drug buddies friends.

In fact, know what? He's up for guys too. What Summer—I've never really considered this before but if he's never tried, he won't know if he's actually bi or not. It's gonna be interesting at any rate.

sixteen • hades

AMBER
amber swift
intro
Say hi to my darling sorceress, archer and first character ever. She's supposed to be my filler character while I got used to the site, but she's grown on me through the years. Amber is the amiable and empathetic mediator who is accepting of everyone and instinctively seeks to bring out the best in others.

On the contrary, she has the strongest and most versatile powers of all my characters, suited for battle, healing, and many other tasks, But that's only because it started on her young, like five to six years of age. She's known magic all her life and it's part of who she is. Due to this, this character also has the most control over her abilities as compared to the others.

Her forte is archery, an skill she's spent most of her campus hours honing. She rides quite a lot too. horseback archery Amber isn't my cleverest or fastest or most talented character, but she's persevering, sensible, strong-willed and honest.

However she attempts to guide friends who have gone down the wrong path back onto the road, she isn't the type to assert her ideas/opinions forcefully. She will just be there, rain or shine, if anyone needs her.

quirks/trivia
» her aim with the bow is excellent, all the result of hard work
» she has a lot of faith in the gods
» she places integrity as a moral above all else
» almost forgot, she has her famed werecat, Cinder, who makes appearances as and when it likes

friends
She's got a lot of friends from my early days, but it wouldn't hurt to have new ones ^^

Maybe she can help someone out of trouble.

enemies
I don't know man, maybe she friendzones someone or something by accident idk squirrelflight ashfur i am so bad at this

Suggest me some hateships???? D: Still drawing a blank.

romance
A nice guy, someone who's fascinated with and appreciates the little things in life.

Or someone who needs comfort or company. It can start out as friendship then they can slowly bond and stuff.

fifteen • hecate

BROOKE
brooklyn summers
intro
Brooke is one of my nicer and also less roleplayed characters as of now. I can't seem to get her into many interesting plots and I think I've only used her like, twice /shot

She's optimistic, headstrong sometimes, and resourceful—basically the protagonist who always tries to do the right thing. See why I don't connect with her much? I'm drawn to complicated side characters who have been broiled in problems and simmered in sarcasm.

Her old character sheet was written when I was immature and immature and terrible writer sodon't read her personality there snort, its full of contradictions. Her new one isn't going to be up for some time, but you can reference her likes, history and powers on the old sheet.

quirks/trivia
» she can be indecisive at times
» great at finding new talent for camp aka fresh demigods from mortal schools
» she's got a younger hunter sister, Joey, still in creation

friends
She needs friends I swear, maybe a rapidfire monster fighting thread, or a teaching one.

ALSO if you have a new character and you want to roleplay their 'demigod realisation' scene in school, or home or basically in the mortal world, she's yours.

enemies
Right.. finding it hard to think of any potential enemies. Maybe an antagonistic one based on parental lineage?

Or perhaps a rebellious new kid she brings to camp blames her for the changes in his life, and Chiron puts her in charge of him because she's most familiar and the relationship can continue into the deep end yay. A younger demigod, preferably male, would make it a good plot. Oh and maybe they'll warm up after 923423904 death-inducing situations, and he can in turn help her fix her act-first, think-later habit. Or maybe that's what will get them into even more trouble. I'm liking this idea more and more.

romance
Use her however you like. She can do with a little less normalcy in her life.

sixteen • poseidon

CONNIE
conrad jaden warrington
intro
first thing first a warning pls do not call him connie IC because i am not responsible for what he does to your character. no seriously, its a term of endearment strictly OOC.

Okei now Conrad is one of my very first characters so his bio is at the tip of my fingers but at the same time I hardly know where to start. You could say that he's brilliant, but not your typical ambitious, rule-the-world type of genius character. He revels in the understanding of absolutely everything that can be analysed and sometimes of those that can't. He can get lost in thought at times.

His demigodly powers are all psychic-based. Conrad doesn't usually carry weapons around, so you'll see him perpetually groaning inwardly about not bringing a weapon but somehow getting out of the mess anyway. Also this guy absolutely worships efficiency.

His father is a politician and due to some circumstances, rarely does he ever reveal his full name, but he often uses the alias Conrad Winters if he has to.

So I'll just touch on how he's changed. He used to be incredibly sardonic speech/behaviourwise and selfish with any effort spent on helping other people, but I think the years in camp has changed him quite a bit. At least, he wouldn't rescue some forlorn camper from a trap out of duty only to dump them unceremoniously on the ground once they got to safety. Right? Right?

Gah my summary doesn't do this character justice.

But basically he's nicer now. With all those humans around, Conrad's turning into the person he was always meant to be, as opposed to the taciturn, standoffish kid his father brought him up as. That doesn't mean he's lost that infuriating smirk that shows up ever too frequently.

quirks/trivia
» connie can't dance, like, no
» he rarely leaves camp, ever
» mainly because there's this sphinx that follows him around
» he's got an unnerving habit of being there without anyone noticing
» but usually, he was there first

friends
Someone fun? Who sort of annoys him and sets him on fire I didn't suggest that but honestly, Connie isn't Alec. He may be deadly but he wouldn't really hurt someone intentionally for entertainment. So let's have someone tag around this kid and cheer him up a bit. He's lonely and doesn't know it.

Someone who can build something ingenious with him. But they'll need to mutually respect each other.

enemies
Yeah he can be a freaking asshole at times too. He puts almost everything before emotions, deeming them to be distracting and misleading in a lot of situations. His has led him to ignore feelings more than what is healthy, both his own and those of others. If you need someone to emotionally neglect your character or do some ego diminishing, he's your guy.

romance
Man this.. okay contrary to popular belief, he has dated before. It was tragic. But now, all I can say is, good luck. I'll need someone to plot with because this can end up literally anywhere. But its gonna be pretty interesting whatever it turns out.

fifteen • athena

CHRYS
crystal frost
intro
She's my no. 1 master of sarcasm, satirical scoffs and impatient hisses. Crystal has the sharpest tongue and most cutting speech of all my characters. She's a logical thinker and a rational worker, and has little patience with those who are not. She isn't actually unreasonable, because the point typically is there. But her tact definitely needs working on and her temperament as well.

She is prone to mood swings and the use of her cyrokinesis is all but second nature to her, which basically equates campers in infirmary and Crystal in trouble. The situation at her home isn't ideal, and every time she gets news it seems to have gotten worse. This is usually the reason if she's in an unusual temper. She forgives and forgets easily, however.

She is equally, if not twice as harsh on herself as she is on others. This girl does not stand for failure on her part especially, and strives continually to do her best in everything—sports, academics and socially. She may complain about things like the weather or taste of food, but she never whines about how difficult or fatiguing a task is. If she had a motto it would probably be 'deal with it'.

quirks/trivia
» she has quite a nice voice
» she's unusually good with the blade, likely because on top of talent, she pushes herself mercilessly to achieve more results
» she owns Rio, a cross breed of fox and wolf

friends
Most of her closer friends are usually guys, because her 'f***s given' attitude is exactly like one. She doesn't like how shallow and sensitive most girls are, but on the other hand, she would also rarely consider dating any guy. Hence, perfect solution.

Due to her constant challenging attitude, she may overlook building stress to the point that it disrupts her psyche negatively. She may need a friend who can stand her snapping and irate nature and help her before she reaches the breaking point.

She's not all ice and stone though. Crystal is pretty darn fun, she's one of the cool kids after all literally. Both emotionally and physically strong, she can be a good friend in fair weather and a better friend during a storm.

enemies
This list can go forever.

Crystal has something against Zeus kids because of coincidence and the fact that they're usually arrogant dicks.

Maybe she can freeze someone solid. Or accidentally or something. Yes accidentally would be good.

She's also not too keen on those she deems as 'useless' campers, like most Aphrodite campers who spend their time on everything else but training.

Maybe she can have a sword fighting buddy—someone just as good as her, who won't cut her any slack, and they can trade insults or swag statements like in the movies.

romance
Pretty high standards, I'd say. But if the guy is smart and swag enough, they could be legit flirt buddies because Crystal flirts just as well as Seth, and that's saying something.

fourteen • khione

NAT
natalie hunter
intro
Nat's pretty much my most scary character. She has the delicate, innocent appearance of a china doll, but don't let that fool you one moment for that façade neatly covers her real, sadistic agendas and ruthless personality.

Natalie's exterior is either charming and vivacious, or obnoxious and vicious. She can however, be easily predicted after some observing, unlike Alec. She doesn't do planning, and most of her decisions are made on the spot. That doesn't make them any less savage though.

She's also known as my other Hecate character. Since Amber covers the magic, intuition and healing side, I wanted Nat's to be darker and more focused-like. Her abilities are partly elemental and partly necromancy to complement her brother. Her magic though, needs a supplement of Ancient Greek or it'll be weaker.

quirks/trivia
» her step-brother is alec hunter, above
» she plays several instruments as well as writes music
» her idea of fun is not one you want to get involved in
» alcohol blocks her magic
» she's quick with the knife

friends
She has normal friends, because she doesn't torture them of course. Girly normal friends.

enemies
Loads and loads. Anyone she has offended with her offhand comments or irresponsible actions.

romance
Maybe we can have a really crazy relationship yes, something very spontaneous, playful and insane at the same time. They can do all sorts of things.

fourteen • hecate

SETH
seth eliton bond
intro
Ah Seth.

My one and only easy-going ball of charismatic sass, quick hands, dramatically insane ideas and annoyingly smug winks all wrapped up in a silver hoodie. He's attention-seeking and he knows it, except that with all the attention he gets, he somehow manages to make everyone else around him feel good too. He's also so legendary bad at archery that he's been banned from holding a crossbow.

He has powers, but he refuses to use them in an act of rebellion against his mother. Besides, Seth gets on perfectly fine with just his persuasiveness and boyish charm. He's also got handy skills better suited for a thief like lock-picking, pocket-picking, and girl-picking close-up street fighting. No, he's not a Hermes kid, but you're not the first to be mistaken.

One thing to note, he's ridiculously lucky in life-threatening situations because [special info release;>] he's been blessed by Tyche. Or at least, she's looking out for his life because he owes her a favour and she doesn't need him to die before that's done. But he hates being used and the goddess is usually more trouble than she worth. Besides, she protects his life, not his entire self.

For example, if Seth hurled himself off a cliff on purpose, he wouldn't crash and burn but he'd very probably get flung to the side into a crevice or cave where he'll break all his bones instead. I'm still working ironing the last bits of his history revamp out because its really complicated. If he had a catchphrase, it'd probably be "sweet, let's go!"

quirks/trivia
» has nearly had his hands chopped off once
» father owns a trafficking ring
» has had a more difficult childhood than what appears on the surface
» in a nutshell, kidnapped overseas, nearly mutilated, and sent on the slum streets to beg money for the people who owned him, who weren't very nice people

friends
Seth knows almost everyone in camp. And its a mutual thing, because he isn't like connie just likes to greet and start conversations with people at random.

Prank buddies are always available.

So are flirt buddies.

And trouble buddies. In fact, know what, make that a trouble duo. He needs an equally easy-going, though more responsible, bro to spend all his time with.

enemies
Having experience at reading others for his own survival, he has gained quite a degree of control over the emotions of others. Basically, he knows what to say to get what he wants. If your character hates people like him, feel free to dangle him upside down.

Also, campers who are irritated at his flirting with their girlfriends? —hands Seth over—

romance
Lots of these. He's never manages to stay in a relationship, so it's usually an on off date-tease-flirt thing. Maybe something that gets more physical, idk.

fifteen • bia

COOKIE
jung sooki
intro
Cookie's my little rider, she started off with mastiffs, went on to horses and now she's at manticores. She's also been trained in the Japanese style of fighting before learning about camp, and is most familiar with her Tantō. Her speciality is throwing knives, however, or throwing anything really.

She enjoys climbing things, so you can find her either up on roofs or trees and the like.

She's got an cheerfully innocent air of sleepiness that hides her pranking nature. In fact, out of all my characters, she's best at pranking. Yes, she's better than Seth.

quirks/trivia
» korean-japanese
» very easily distracted, very
» excellent aim
» she owns Nightshade, an wild black steed

friends
Cookie spends a lot of time inventing prank material all over camp, so your character can join her in the library, armoury, arts & crafts or hephy cabin.

She's one persistent cloud of cheer. If your character is the aloof, reticent sort, and needs someone who is almost immune to snappy criticism and rambles on strings of conversation randomly—she's here for ya.

enemies
Right so if she's pranked someone who doesn't like being pranked and that person keeps a grudge, well...

romance
Not up for any really, she doesn't care for relationships.

thirteen • hypnos

NICO
nico di angelo
intro
Hoho Nico. I haven't 100% decided on a face claim yet and I also didn't want to use someone else's art copyright shiz so I messily drew my own snort. He's canon, but I'm up for small plots like recruiting campers etc.

quirks/trivia
» nicer than he appears
» can be quite very sarcastic
» on and off campus

friends
Probably fellow Hades cabinmates only, because he doesn't talk to others much.

We'll need to plot if you want a different sort of friendship.

enemies
Well, anyone he's offended, step right up.

romance
Relationships not available, but maybe he can get confused at someone's advances.

fourteen • hades

Last edited by summer on Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Alec & Tobias -- uh I saw the drug buddies idea mentioned under the romance section, and I think that if we skip the romance part, Tobias could be a good drug buddy? I don't know, it's a possibility.
Seth & Atticus/Xavier -- I like the idea behind your trouble buddy plot and I'd be interested in doing it, but I'm honestly not sure if Atticus or Xavier would be better suited.
Conrad & Finnegan -- I think Finnegan would be suited for tagging along and trying to cheer him up. I also think Finnegan could be able to help build something ingenious with him! 
Crystal & Landon -- I really like Crystal and I need some plots with Landon, so maybe they could sort of be friends? I'm not sure, he's certainly not useless but he prefers to be alone, he's not really been interested in interacting with people since his parent's died. [This is just a backstory of sorts, we would probably need to expand on this.]
all of your characters are so much younger than mine or i would totally jump on some of those romance plots, unless age doesn't matter to you? 
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:30 pm

firelord zuko wrote:
Alec & Tobias -- uh I saw the drug buddies idea mentioned under the romance section, and I think that if we skip the romance part, Tobias could be a good drug buddy? I don't know, it's a possibility.
Seth & Atticus/Xavier -- I like the idea behind your trouble buddy plot and I'd be interested in doing it, but I'm honestly not sure if Atticus or Xavier would be better suited.
Conrad & Finnegan -- I think Finnegan would be suited for tagging along and trying to cheer him up. I also think Finnegan could be able to help build something ingenious with him! 
Crystal & Landon -- I really like Crystal and I need some plots with Landon, so maybe they could sort of be friends? I'm not sure, he's certainly not useless but he prefers to be alone, he's not really been interested in interacting with people since his parent's died. [This is just a backstory of sorts, we would probably need to expand on this.]
all of your characters are so much younger than mine or i would totally jump on some of those romance plots, unless age doesn't matter to you? 

yay let's go down the list:
Tobias & Alec
sure thing, they can just probably know each other already and if one asks to casually hang out somewhere outside camp, it can lead to no end of trouble. and whoa, they're pretty alike in some ways, and they probably have that mutual awareness thing where 'if you don't ask about my issues, i won't ask about yours'. i'm sure they'll get along fine.
Xavier & Seth
i think this pair might get along better, because as theatrical and flamboyant seth is, he's not reckless and he's far from pampered. plus, seth can help xavier with his mood problems as well as his.. facade issues?? idk man but warning if they become better friends and xavier has any emotional secrets seth will find them out okei
Finnegan & Conrad
dylan o' brien yes let's go
Landon & Crystal
i don't know how a thread might go with these two. crystal doesn't help people who don't want to be helped, and she also isn't the type to persist somewhere she isn't wanted. basically, she minds her own business and from what you say about landon they'd probably sit in the same room at opposite ends reading different books and never talk.
but i've just read his profile and i honestly believe they'd get along incredibly well if someone manages to break the ice.
they might even be the most powerful duo on campus muahaha

about romance, i'm fine with a 2-3 year difference^^ though nat is shameless and she probably doesn't care who she flirts with so long they be hot lol
i look forwards to rping with ya c;
but let's at least get this one finished first
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t14789-private-summer

also in case u dint noe, atti and con acted in the same movie look at these pretty pretty gifs

idk what its about i haven't watched it but from what i know it has killing, psychology and morbid things

Last edited by Summer on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Hey Summer! :) I think my character Lila and your character Cookie could be good friends. Lila is very smart, but she gets too caught up in things, and is kind of a goody-two-shoes. I think Cookie could maybe bring Lila out of her shell.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Erin (Granger) wrote:
Hey Summer! :) I think my character Lila and your character Cookie could be good friends. Lila is very smart, but she gets too caught up in things, and is kind of a goody-two-shoes. I think Cookie could maybe bring Lila out of her shell.

Lila & Cookie
oh cool, yes, they'll be good for each other c; maybe they sort of know each other already, so we can skip the introductory phase?
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Yeah, sounds good! Where should we make a topic? I can make it if you want.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:35 am

Summer wrote:
Erin (Granger) wrote:
Yeah, sounds good! Where should we make a topic? I can make it if you want.
Lila & Cookie
That would be nice please c; Maybe they can uh, fly pegasii or something. Stables. Or perhaps Cookie tries to prank Lila's cabin and Lila tries to persuade her otherwise and they end up pranking another cabin instead? We can do that in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:21 am

Hello Summer! It might be fun to do some sibling rivalry with Brooke and Taylor. Or Anna is a daughter of Zeus, so we could go with the traditional Big Three rivalry. I don't know; I'm curious to know which one you think.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:41 am

Jess wrote:
Hello Summer!  It might be fun to do some sibling rivalry with Brooke and Taylor.  Or Anna is a daughter of Zeus, so we could go with the traditional Big Three rivalry.  I don't know;  I'm curious to know which one you think.

Taylor/Anna & Brooke
Sure, though if we're doing the parental thing with Brooke I don't think she'll be the one who starts it. /shot i wrote that because i didn't know how to get her enemies// It'll have to be a special circumstance/plot otherwise she'll probably try to make friends instead.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:10 am

Padfoot wrote:
Jess wrote:
Hello Summer!  It might be fun to do some sibling rivalry with Brooke and Taylor.  Or Anna is a daughter of Zeus, so we could go with the traditional Big Three rivalry.  I don't know;  I'm curious to know which one you think.

Taylor/Anna & Brooke
Sure, though if we're doing the parental thing with Brooke I don't think she'll be the one who starts it. /shot i wrote that because i didn't know how to get her enemies// It'll have to be a special circumstance/plot otherwise she'll probably try to make friends instead.

It'll probably be easier to do the Big Three one then, unless I can think of some way to start their rivalry.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:24 am

Jess wrote:
Padfoot wrote:
Jess wrote:

Taylor/Anna & Brooke

It'll probably be easier to do the Big Three one then, unless I can think of some way to start their rivalry.

Taylor/Anna & Brooke
That's what I'm talking about, she doesn't judge by parents so it'll have to be your character who starts it ^^
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:16 am

Padfoot wrote:
Jess wrote:
Padfoot wrote:
Jess wrote:

Taylor/Anna & Brooke

Taylor/Anna & Brooke
That's what I'm talking about, she doesn't judge by parents so it'll have to be your character who starts it ^^

Yes, but it will probably be more logical for Anna to form a rivalry with her, cause Taylor tends to try and be nice to everyone, whereas Anna can hold more of a grudge, or even not like someone just because of parentage, so Anna could do something which would lead to their rivalry.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:57 am

Jess wrote:
Padfoot wrote:
Jess wrote:
Padfoot wrote:
Jess wrote:

Taylor/Anna & Brooke

Taylor/Anna & Brooke

Yes, but it will probably be more logical for Anna to form a rivalry with her, cause Taylor tends to try and be nice to everyone, whereas Anna can hold more of a grudge, or even not like someone just because of parentage, so Anna could do something which would lead to their rivalry.

Anna & Brooke
Sure, you have anything in mind? If you don't and are looking for plot ideas, I've got a handy masterlist: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t14972-masterlist
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Padfoot wrote:
firelord zuko wrote:

Tobias & Alec
sure thing, they can just probably know each other already and if one asks to casually hang out somewhere outside camp, it can lead to no end of trouble. and whoa, they're pretty alike in some ways, and they probably have that mutual awareness thing where 'if you don't ask about my issues, i won't ask about yours'. i'm sure they'll get along fine.
Xavier & Seth
i think this pair might get along better, because as theatrical and flamboyant seth is, he's not reckless and he's far from pampered. plus, seth can help xavier with his mood problems as well as his.. facade issues?? idk man but warning if they become better friends and xavier has any emotional secrets seth will find them out okei
Finnegan & Conrad
Landon & Crystal
i don't know how a thread might go with these two. crystal doesn't help people who don't want to be helped, and she also isn't the type to persist somewhere she isn't wanted. basically, she minds her own business and from what you say about landon they'd probably sit in the same room at opposite ends reading different books and never talk.
but i've just read his profile and i honestly believe they'd get along incredibly well if someone manages to break the ice.

about romance, i'm fine with a 2-3 year difference^^ though nat is shameless and she probably doesn't care who she flirts with so long they be hot lol

also in case u dint noe, atti and con acted in the same movie look at these pretty pretty gifs

idk what its about i haven't watched it but from what i know it has killing, psychology and morbid things

I say let's just do Finnegan & Conrad and then see how Landon & Crystal goes?
oh yes okay i like romance then uhm I have Tobias and Landon who are currently single, and I'm working on a female character.

I looked it up, it's called Like Minds!
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:43 am

firelord zuko wrote:
Padfoot wrote:
firelord zuko wrote:

Tobias & Alec
Xavier & Seth
Finnegan & Conrad
Landon & Crystal

I say let's just do Finnegan & Conrad and then see how Landon & Crystal goes?
oh yes okay i like romance then uhm I have Tobias and Landon who are currently single, and I'm working on a female character.

I looked it up, it's called Like Minds!

Finnegan & Conrad
right uh ahem more seriously looking into his character, i think fin could be drawn to con because he's outwardly somewhat even more withdrawn than fin himself and 9000% done with all other humans but is still able to interact with others as needed?? i mean, this only athena kids would know his tendency to be aloof even when alone and his apparent preference for no company, being his cabinmates.
honestly, connie's silly. outside he's all, i hate human presence stay away from me but inside he's like, you are all such fascinating creatures come closer. also maybe because he never gets fin and oli mixed up? idk man this plot needs a bit of planning
Landon & Crystal
about this, maybe we'll start it off like they are somewhat acquainted to skip that intro phase. everyone on campus should know each other by now anyway. you have an idea how to get them both together doing the same thing?
Tobias & Amber
I could potentially see them getting along pretty adorably well. As an empathiser, she'd understand his problems adapting without judging. he's going to pretty much tower over her though omfg

as for your new charrie, well, seth's always free c;

and yup it is, sounds creepy ikr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

N O V E N ∆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: N O V E N ∆   N O V E N ∆ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N O V E N ∆
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-