Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new joining template perhaps?

Go down 
+4
FallenAngel
Tiger
I love Dancing
Momus Boy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

A new joining template perhaps? Empty
PostSubject: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm

"The penalty for laughing in a court of law is a jail sentence of 6 months, for if this was not we would never hear the juries verdict"
Spoiler:
Quote :
Character Information
Spoiler:

Quote :
Other Information
Spoiler:

Code:
[youtube]  Theme Song URL here  [/youtube]
[center] [color=black]"Character Quote"[/color] [/center]
[spoiler][img] Character Image URL here [/img][/spoiler]
[color=black][quote]Character Information[/color][color=red][spoiler][b]Name[/b][i]:[u][/u][/i]
[b]Age[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]Gender[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]God parent[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]Mortal parent[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]Personality[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]Physical appearance[/b][i]:[/i][/spoiler][/quote][/color]
[quote][color=White]Other Information[/color][spoiler]
[color=indigo][b]Years in camp[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]Pets[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]Weapons[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]Talents[/b][i]:[/i]
[b]Other[/b][i]:[/i][/spoiler]
[/color][/quote]
HERE IT IS! COPY THE CODE AND PASTE THEN WRITE AWAY!
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:13 am

youtube] Theme Song URL here [/youtube]
"Character Quote"
Spoiler:
Quote :
Character Information
Spoiler:
Curly blond hair, blue eyes
Quote :
Other Information
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:30 am

Don't reply. Just go to the thread, have the code copied and then make a new topic titled "Pinklover12's character" then paste that then write away.
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:06 pm

your joining Template is so cool!!!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 pm

I don't think the Mods will like this. I mean, they made the Character forms, and they worked hard on that. Just telling the Members to use this Template could get them into trouble. I prefer to use the Pre-Made one or edit mine to make it contain all the information they need in a different format....
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 pm

I agree with FallenAngel. The mods/admins have made a template that people can adapt with, and add some extra details. Just telling members to use your template is sort of disrespectful to the administration.

You could add the topic to the suggestion box and maybe suggest that that might be a better template, but just taking the role of an admin's job isn't the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, excuse me. They worked like 20 minutes (No offense) on the one being used. I did like 2 hours (First time I did something like this) and could improve it. Admins, move this to Suggestions. AND, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST EDIT IT AND REQUEST IT TO GET TO THE GRAVEYARD CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO HELP! LIKE.... ZUES!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm sorry Momus Boy, but that was extremely rude. Not just telling people to use your template, but also your post just now. It was extremely unecessary or you to be so rude just now. It's one thing to make a new template, but to insult our Admins is just taking it too far.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 pm

this thread

is the cancer

that is killing /b/

that's all i have to say
ALSO NINJA NINJA NINJA
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Guys, I think this is getting out of hand. Momus only wanted to give the forum a template that he thought other people would like, I don't think he was forcing anyone to use it or anything like that.

Though Momus, I'm not personally offended by what you've said, as I'm not the creator of the template, but I would watch your words if I were you...
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 am

Alright, I'm sorry 'bout the comment. And Angel, please tell me how I was being rude (Other then the 20 minutes remark). Jesus. Just trying to freaking help you guys. I'm not forcing anybody to use it, it's just in my opinion more flashy then the other one. And, it's a template. You can do whatever you want (If you have the know-how) with it. I am also going to make this go diagonally, to try something.
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 am

Momus Boy wrote:
Alright, I'm sorry 'bout the comment. And Angel, please tell me how I was being rude (Other then the 20 minutes remark). Jesus. Just trying to freaking help you guys. I'm not forcing anybody to use it, it's just in my opinion more flashy then the other one. And, it's a template. You can do whatever you want (If you have the know-how) with it. I am also going to make this go diagonally, to try something.

i know i shouldn't but

Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:48 am

I lol'd at that comment
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Ah, sorry Momus. It was the 20 minute comment that bothered me. xP Just got irritated....I apologize.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 am

No need to. I was the one who said it. But, I just saw Tiger's post. WOOT! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new joining template perhaps?   A new joining template perhaps? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new joining template perhaps?
Page 1 of 1