Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

speed of sound || chaos <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

speed of sound || chaos <3 Empty
PostSubject: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:40 pm

speed of sound || chaos <3 Tumblr_n87fi36Th41qeljkfo4_r2_250
ty

This was the first time that Tiberius Winters had been out of camp with anyone other than Quinn. He felt weird, as if he was betraying her with his own half-brother, but that simply wasn’t the case. Ty knew he needed more of a social life, he knew that being locked up in his cabin listening to mozart, playing chess by himself, and rereading the same shakespeare book over and over again was not considered healthy. So when the opportunity presented itself in the form of a little gay brother by the name of Dylan, Tibs took it gratefully. What they were doing was simple, shopping. The two brothers had very different tastes in almost everything, but Dylan had truly wanted to make it up to Ty for punching him in the nose. It didn’t hurt anymore, but there was a dark purple bruise beginning to show. Even so, the demigod had brought some of his own money because if Dylan bought everything for him he’d feel guilty.

As his brother went to take a shower Ty went to examine his clothes. The white shirt he wore was rumpled up, having slept in it the night before, and so he changed into another white collared shirt. The cabin leader picked a simple stormy grey tie to wear and then decided to put a sweater on on top it all of it. The sweater was a lighter grey, like a beige stone in the dark, and it had darker grey and black tribal markings on the chest area, and a bit by the hem of the shirt. This outfit made Tiberius look slimmer and more tall and graceful, if that was even possible. 

He stood outside of the cabin, waiting for Dylan to emerge. It was a nice day, even if it was a bit cold. Tibs was excited to go shopping with his brother, even if he didn’t show it like he was supposed to. The cabin leader was more like a robot than anything else. When his brother did come out, Tibs smiled. “Ready? Excellent, let’s go.”

As they walked out of camp, Ty actually began to talk, which in itself was a rarity. “You should know that Quinn and I… Well, we do love each other, very much so. Or at least, I think she loves me. She hasn’t exactly said it to my face.” As a child of love and a brother, Tiberius felt as if he could tell Dylan these things and not be judged. “However we are very different, very stubborn people, and it is a miracle in itself that we are even together. She and I, we are like cat and mouse. I don’t imagine us ever stopping.” He looked at Dylan, wondering if he even cared at all. 
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:52 pm

DyalnCarter

Dylan was really happy that he was going shopping with Ty. He put some music on and started to take a shower. He was listening to today's top hits. He loved music like this. He started to sing along with some of the songs. He grabbed him own shampoo and conditioner and put it in his hair. He closed his eyes so he wouldn't burn his eyes with the soap. That had happened to him sometimes and it would hurt like hell then his eyes would be red. So he was careful today and rinsed his hair out. He finished washing his body and got out of the shower. His music was still on and he dried himself off and the hair dried his hair. His hair would just stay the same as always. He didn't have to use gel and he hated to use gel and he hardly had to brush it. He grabbed his black steel micro low-rise trunks putting those one. The he grabbed his red plaid shirt and he jeans. He walked out of the restroom with his music still playing. He grabbed black socks and then he put those on and he shoes after. He gave Amadour food and water. Turned his music off, put his dove for men on, and tunring the lights off and left the cabin.

Dylan saw Ty and he smiled back at him "Yes! Let's go." Dylan said excited to go shopping. Dylan had his wallet in his pocket. He had at least two years savings in his card for college but his dad let him have it now because they are making him a new account which has more money since his dad has two jobs now and his step mom also helped him put money in there. Dylan didn't know if Ty had money, but Dylan had to pay for some of Ty's items because he did kick him giving him a bruise which was Stoll there but it wasn't as bad as Dylan thought it would be. Dylan saw that they finally walked out of camp and heard Ty talk. Dylan listened because these were answers to Dylan's questions. "She'll come around sooner or later. I mean after all you guys are still together and that a cute.Oh and also have you told her that you love her?" Dylan said his opinion and asked. He really wanted to be there for Ty. Dylan smiled at the fact he called his relationship a cat and mouse. "Well let's hope that they get along. And I hope you guys really do last long." Dylan said with a smile on his face. They were still walking and Dylan was hoping they would be close to the city soon.
WORDS: 459| OUTFIT| OOC: This is going to be amazing!
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:06 pm

ty

Tiberius shook his head. Dylan didn’t know half of the things that he and Quinn had gone through the past year they were together. First there was the good things, like the haircuts and the cabin leader meetings, which Ty counted as dates but he was pretty sure they weren’t. There was also the time he was sick, and Quinn had come to visit him, and that was the day Tibs learned never to let her around a tea kettle, as the results were disastrous. But there were also the bad things, like the night Quinn and Tiberius went to Kronos’ camp, and Tiberius almost died. Then camp the road trip they had taken, and it was very awkward at best. As they walked out of camp the demigod took one last look at the cabins and then left to go to New York.

“No, you don’t understand. Quinn isn’t the type of person to be affectionate. You could consider me the girl in the relationship. She strong, she’s brave, she’s wonderful she… she’s perfect.” Tibs smiled stupidly, blushing again. He couldn’t help it even if he wanted to hide it from his brother. Dylan had expressed his hope to get a boyfriend, and while Tiberius didn’t have any experience with a family member that was homosexual, he was completely open to he idea. He himself was an asexual. Deep down Ty thought that Dylan would be cute with a guy. He was like a puppy, energetic and innocent and just overall fun to be around. And so what if Tiberius was using Dylan to fill the gap he had felt ever since he left Charlotte? At least he cared about his brother, which was more than you could say about most people these days. 

As they snuck out Tiberius kept looking behind him, making sure they weren’t being followed. He was agitated, worried that they would be caught and punished with the utmost severity. However he trusted his brother to do the right thing and not get them caught in the first place. “Yeah, it’s agonizingly cute to have your girlfriend crying over your dead body.” Tiberius said darkly, frowning in distaste at the memory. He had no doubt in his mind that Quinn was going to get revenge for that night, and it had all been in vain for his lesson had not been taught to her. Again Ty shook his head at Dylan’s question. “I have not for fear of rejection. Quinn is… well she’s a difficult person to love, and even if I told her she’d more likely than not laugh in my face.” Then he smiled sadly, because he really wanted to tell Quinn how much he loved her. He wanted to shout it to the pale moon in the dark sky how much admiration he had for the fiery girl who had stolen his metal heart. In the meantime, telling his brother his love for her would suffice. 

Soon they got to the city, and Tibs turned into an excited five year old on the inside. On the outside however, his exterior was calm and cool. “What shall we go to first, brother dear? The bookstore? Or the clothing store?”
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:51 pm

DyalnCarter

Dylan was really listening to Ty, he wanted to get to know him better. Dylan expressed his feelings so it was good for Ty to. Dylan smiled when he said he was the girl of the relationship. "well at least you're not one of those boyfriends who just use the girl." Dylan clapped his hands close to his own face and smiled. Ty was so sweet to call Quinn perfect. He is a good boyfriend, he loves her and he thinks she is perfection. "so cute." Dylan kept walking and looked back once. He knew a lot of people have snuck out, but this is the first time he was sneaking out. But it's for something good they need clothes and books.

Dylan still had a smile on his face because Ty was blushing again and he denied it so Dylan wasn't going to tell him again. Dylan glanced at Ty seeing he was looking back "no on should be following us. Anyway we are close I think." Dylan kept walking and hesitated for a bit when he heard what Ty said. over his dead body? Dylan thought. He didn't want to ask because he didn't want to seem all nosy rosy because Ty has been telling Dylan a lot.

Seeing the frown on his face Dylan put his arm around his half brother. "It'll be fine. Just got to wait for her to open up." Dylan stated trying to give Ty advice. Dylan finally saw buildings and took his arm off of Ty and smiled. He couldn't wait to start shopping. He looked at Ty and answered "Bookstore. There are a lot of clothing stores we can go to so books here we come!" Dylan exclaimed.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:58 pm

tremble little lion man
Once they had gotten out of camp safely and without any trouble, Ty became a little less tense, though you couldn’t tell unless you were him. He always stood rigid like a pole, as if somebody had frozen him in that posture forever. It would have looked unnatural and uncomfortable to most people, but Tibs had been used to this stature for his entire life, as it was the only thing he’d ever known. He smiled at Dylan’s comment. “I suppose you are right. At least I am not that.” It was lucky, the cabin leader thought, that he’d had a brother that thought he and Quinn were a cute couple. Most of his siblings didn’t understand how he and Quinn could actually work out, and Tiberius, to say the least, didn’t either. He thought it was a mixture of fate and stars, with a little dash of stubbornness splashed in there. They needed all the support they could get from others, and right now Dylan was the only believer in the two, and Tiberius would take that. It wasn’t everyday your brother, however estranged he may be, accepted the girl you were dating. Of course, now that Tibs thought about it, Dylan may not have liked Quinn, as he’d never met her. She wasn’t exactly the most likeable person in the world, that much was for certain. The two stayed silent after Dylan hesitated. Ty would tell him what happened if he asked, but he wouldn’t relive that awful memory for the fun of it.

Dylan had confirmed that they’d be going to a bookstore fist, which made Tiberius giddy inside. It had been so long since he’d gotten new books. All the ones in camp he’d either read or they held no interest of his. He wasn’t a man of magic, he was a man of science, his imagination had been drained from an early age and Ty had never received it back after the events of his childhood. Besides, he’d heard of new books that sounded good. Dylan could surely use some new books as well, and his bigger brother would lead him in the wonderful world of literature. “Have you ever heard of Oscar Wilde?” Asked Ty excitedly, his eyes an olive green, bursting with excitement. “Or… or maybe the Grimm Brothers? Or Charles Dickens? Have you heard of him? Oh, he’s fantastic, Dylan, truly a man of genius!”
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 1:27 pm

DyalnCarter
Dylan loved the fact that they are out of camp, going to the outside world, and going to the mall. It was the best day of camp so far. Or the best day right now was when Dylan and Ty met because if not this wouldn't be happening. Both Dylan and art have told a lot to each other. Dylan has heard about Ty's girlfriend who seemed hard to very through, but still they were a cute couple. Dylal doesn't really know what he has told Ty. Maybe he hasn't told him much. Maybe he should since Ty did.  

Dylan saw how happy Ty was getting happy about the books. Dylan chuckled listening to the authors and Dylan shook his head. "Uhh, they sound like they are good authors. Maybe you can buy some of those. Oo and some Dr. Sues." Dylan said. He just wanted to see the reaction on his brothers face. "Just kidding." Dylan laughed. They kept walking and Dylan looked around trying to find a bookstore "There should be a Barnes and Nobles somewhere" Dylan said. Dylan then saw a person and asked them. "thank you." Dylan turned back to Ty and spoke "He said there is a whole Outlet down that way!" Dylan was excited there was an Outlet close to them.
WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:02 am

tremble little lion man
The bookstore was a very familiar place for Tiberius. It smelled of paper and ink, of far away lands and knowledgeable subjects. Although his father would have much rather have his son read about etiquette or the government during the Victorian era in England, Tibs preferred to read fantasy stories, as it was the only childish thing he allowed himself. Not that he believed in magic or ghosts or King Arthur and his fabled knights. He wasn’t a fool, he knew those things didn’t and would never exist, so he didn’t try to pretend to save the damsel in distress. However, now that he was older and more sophisticated, his tastes had changed. Now Ty understood why his father wanted to deter him away from those kinds of stories; they were utterly useless and completely useless. They didn’t help you get ahead and life, and so there really was no point. “You’re reading some.” Tiberius said to his brother. “You’re never too old to appreciate the literary arts.” When Dylan mentioned Dr. Seuss, the demigod stopped in his tacks and put his hand over his heart. Then Dylan said he was just kidding, and the mini heart attack subsided. “Don’t scare me like that!” He said jokingly. 

Tibs followed Dylan into the bookstore and was greeted by a blast of warm air. The mass amount of shelves covered the entire store and were crammed with books of all shapes and sizes and volumes. Instantly the boy was drawn to the non-fiction section, admiring the glossy covers. He smiled like he was remembering something fond in his memories. Money wasn’t an issue, and so the demigod grabbed about five books and went to the checkout line.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:01 pm

D.C

Dylan Carter

Dylan nodded to Ty's response. Yes Dylan would read some of these books. Dylan did like some reading. He liked the Hunger Games trilogy, the Harry Potter series, and the Twilight Sagas. He was Team Jacob because Jacob and his crew of werewolves always had their shirts off unlike the vampires. He did like vampires but his favorite was the brother Emmett. Dylan was team Gale, and Harry Potter was just amazing that he could choose a team, but his favorite was Hermione Granger because she was pretty and smart like himself in some sort of way.

Dylan finally made it inside the book store and he looked around. He walked towards the fiction section to find the books he liked. "We'll meet in the front when we are done purchasing our items." Dylan told Ty.  He walked around and he finally grabbed the whole Hunger Games, Twilight, and Harry Potter collections. It was a bit heavy for him to carry the books but he made it to the front desk without dropping anything. "Hey Ty!" he said seeing his half brother next to him also purchasing books.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: I'm so sorry that it took me this long. I hope we can still continue with this.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: speed of sound || chaos <3   speed of sound || chaos <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

speed of sound || chaos <3
Page 1 of 1