Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

topic number 2 [brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

topic number 2 [brenny] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Toby watched Finnegan, even after the boy had responded. There was no understandable reason to this. He stood there in the dark just watching the boy for a good minute or so before Finnegan squeezed his hand. Toby's eyes then left Finnegan's face and looked down at their intertwined hands. Suddenly he looked up again, his expression much more soft than it had been. "I'm sure that they like you," he said. He thought for a moment, looking over Finnegan. "Do you like me?" It was a weird question, especially in that moment. He squeezed Finnegan's hand back, in hope of a favorable outcome. Of course, the question had deeper meaning than what it sounded. Toby had always had a really big problem with insecurity. Like... really big. He had asked the same question so many times before, although it was typically with girls. And usually like was substituted with love. Over the years he learned that apparently that was considered coming on too strong. So, with many rejections he toned it down but never completely got rid of the nagging sense that everyone hated him. Sighing, Toby squeezed Finnegan's hand once again. He shook his head and pulled on Finn's hand. "Never mind. It's not important," he said, forcing himself to chuckle to come off as care-free.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 am

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: i am like ashamed this sucks
WEARING: outfit
WORDCOUNT: xxx
i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare

Finnegan smiles lightly and stands there, gripping his hand. "I'm pretty sure they don't, they call me names and throw stuff at me"he says quietly, a small frown appearing on his face. "Oh well, it's not all of them, just about five. So I guess it's not that big of a deal"he says starting to ramble.

Hearing Toby's question, Finnegan's eyes widen as he starts to panic. He has no idea what prompted him to ask the question, and he is slightly afraid. What does Toby mean? Does he not like him anymore? Or is Finnegan doing a bad job at showing his feelings? He takes a deep breath and looks at Toby. "Of course I like you silly"he says squeezing his hand. He then leans over and gently kisses the other boy's cheek. "It sounds pretty important to me, but if you want me to ignore it, I will"he says quietly.  

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Toby couldn't help but smile when Finnegan squeezed his hand back. It seemed like it was growing into a sign between the two. His smiled widened contentedly as Finnegan leaned over and kissed his cheek. He loved his cheek kisses, making him feel loved and wanted, even if it's not exactly what Toby asked. His cheeks became a bit rosey. Great, grinning and blushing. How gay. Toby pulled on Finnegan's hand, making the boy come near him. He then wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and kissed his cheek back. "Come on," he said, releasing him. He chuckled a bit. "Let's go to my cabin." Even if they had not said much, the chat had improved his mood big-time. The couple began walking toward the cabins once again. They emerged into the light of camp after a bit of walking. It was hardly late, because Finnegan and Toby had packed home at the beginning of the night. Campers were still scattered, couples kissing, the beach still prominently active, and he guessed plenty were visiting NYC as well. As they got to Toby's cabin, he pulled open the door and stood aside to allow Finnegan in. He glanced out onto the camp and caught a glimpse of the boy from earlier. Finnegan's sibling who had called him vile names. He was sitting on the Athena porch, staring after the boys with disgust, and girl by his side. Toby bit his lip, but turned away and walked inside. He shut the door quietly behind him. Glancing around the dark rooms, he saw nobody home. Of course not. Valentines day. Plus he hardly had any siblings anyway. He beckoned for Finnegan to follow as he paced down the hall to his room. He lit a couple of candles in the gloomy area. "Lovely isn't it," he sighed, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

topic number 2 [brenny]
Page 1 of 1