Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ryan's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJgoesRawr

JJgoesRawr

Ryan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ryan's Characters   Ryan's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Name: Ryan Woods
Age/birthday: 12
Years in camp: This is his first year after being forced into the camp by being chased by a dragon throughout the city of New York. Just escaping with his life, though I wish I could say the same thing for his mother. He was burnt to a crisp by the dragon. May she rest in peace:(
God parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: Ally Woods RIP
Physical appearance: Ryan is 5"9' he is not buff, at the same time he isnt skinny either. He has dark brown eyes eyes. He walks with the sense that no-one care of him. He has longish dark brown hair that he tames evey morning...
Personality: Very into music, which surprises other demigods because they all think he is a son of Apollo. You will never see this guy without her Ipod in his hand or with earphones in his ears. When he needs to get away from the stress of being a half-blood he sits Indian style at the beach thinking away.
Pets: None
Weapons: Ryan is very nimble with a Celestial Bronze dagger called το πίσω διακόπτη or The Back Breaker, .
Talents: He is very quick witted, he could come up with a lie to save himself or his friends instantly,

Last edited by JJgoesRawr on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Ryan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Characters   Ryan's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:44 am

I'm sorry, but your first character cannot be a child of the big three, other than that, your character looks pretty good!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
JJgoesRawr

JJgoesRawr

Ryan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Characters   Ryan's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 am

So can I just change a few things an post it again?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Ryan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Characters   Ryan's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 am

Well, you can just click the edit button, which should be in the top righthand corner of your post, right beside a button that says "quote".
All you need to do is change the god parent.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
JJgoesRawr

JJgoesRawr

Ryan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Characters   Ryan's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 am

Revised
Back to top Go down

Ryan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Characters   Ryan's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 am

Accepted Welcome to Camp!
Back to top Go down
JJgoesRawr

JJgoesRawr

Ryan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Characters   Ryan's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 am

thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Characters   Ryan's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan's Characters
Page 1 of 1