Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

one way or another

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 pm

plot or die my friends,
alright, time for a new plotting topic! i'll try to keep this one as updated and clean as possible, but who knows really i'm a horrid procrastinator. so yeah, i'll introduce the characters then go into more detail later mmkay?

faye. well... let's see, how too i describe my favorite creation ever? faye's everything that i could've asked for in a character, intelligent, kind, but she's got issues too. yeah, lots of issues, but yeah, i think most people round here know a bit about faye.
kylee. this teenager is one of the most bipolar people you'll ever cross. ever since the little... death defying escapade of an apocalypse, it's been difficult for her. she's been obsessing over finding her friend aiden.
oliver. my little toublemaker, oh gosh, i love this kid. he's definitely not your  average aphrodite kid, and actually hates his mom. he's still a kid at heart, despite the fact that he's a demigod in the middle of figuring out who he really is.
quinn. i hope to turn quinn into a little brat, and someone who manipulates everyone. the kind of person that you think you can trust, but really, would stab you in the back without any hesitation.
tobias. honestly, tobias is kind of like quinn, only not that smart. he's very blunt and sport-based, but he sucks. like, he'll run his mouth up a wall, but he can't hold true to any of the things he says.
axel. yeah he's not done yet but he should be pretty seclusive and silent once i get around to finishing him. yeahhhh.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:35 am

jaye
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:38 pm

My Dean needs to a thread with Quinn. Friends first, maybe, and then lost in the woods or something and then Quinn kind of backstabs Dean? Can we can we?
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:43 pm

@ cerys - amen yes i can make the topic maybe? okay jk i made it oops
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t14228-silver-bells-cerys#270089

@ fudge - sounds lovely if you make the topic!
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:12 am

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t14230-late-private-to-moon

There ya go. Reply at your own leisure. I really hope we can finish this.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:22 pm

just when the scars began to fade,
so new years eve and everyone's dropping like flies. delightful. here's a quick summary of what i'll be putting my characters through in this lovely turn of events

faye. poor faye, this battle's going to be hard on her. since cerys has made a trip back into the real world, james will no longer be there to comfort her. the loss of james means that she won't have anyone to count on, so there for she is going to be extremely unstable. she might be angry, upset, or emotionless all in one hour or so. mostly, she will flashback to the last battle, and probably be screaming for james a lot.
kylee. well she's supposed to be travelling the world, so no scars for this one, this time.
oliver. hm, i'm not sure what will happen to him right now, but something will. maybe he can lose a friend or find loss? i'm not sure, but i think i want him to realize that camp isn't just fun and games.
quinn. eh, idk yet, but something could happen to her, or she might just sit this battle session out, maybe? depends on if someone wants to role play with her or not.
tobias. i need to use him so people plot with him kay?
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Tobias could rp with Emily my daughter of Zeus. She's pretty lonely :/
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:22 pm

okay :D wanna make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:43 pm

• Maybe Nathan can make Oliver see that Camp isn't fun and games. XD I love being evil.
  • Adelaide and Quinn can become friends? Or her and Katrina can be enemies?:D
  • I would love to plot with Tobias. But I wouldn't know who to use. We can still plot with him. :)
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:52 pm

sure :D where would you like it?

p.s. it might take me awhile to post sorry in advance
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:09 pm

quinn needs friends, chaos, would you like to make a topic for them? :D

and anywhere works pink, take you time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

one way or another Empty
PostSubject: Re: one way or another    one way or another I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one way or another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: