Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

all i want for christmas is you (pink's wishlist)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

all i want for christmas is you (pink's wishlist) Empty
PostSubject: all i want for christmas is you (pink's wishlist)   all i want for christmas is you (pink's wishlist) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:42 pm

All I Want For Christmas Is You

all i want for christmas is you (pink's wishlist) Tumblr_ldhlrr28KZ1qcc4v6o1_500

There isn't really much want I want so just make anything creative. Anything you give me I'll be happy with :D But just in case you don't know what to get me here is list of my interests, some things I want, what I like, etc.

THINGS I WANT:

• Drachmas- I really do want drachmas. You don't have to give me a lot of drachmas, like even 20 drachmas I'll be happy with.
  • Mystery Boxes- I just love these things. I just like they mystery part of them, I just hope my charrie topic doesn't get erased.
  • Lists- A list of things like books, plot ideas for my charries, movies, music anything like that I would appreciate.
  • Graphics/HTML- If you got me this I would love you forever. Graphics of anything like of good quotes, song lyrics, things my charrie say, anything is fine. The html thing is if you can make me a character form code I would appreciate it because I'm making a new charrie topic right now. Also if you can make crackship gifs, you could make me gifs of my charrie and their boyfriend. :D
  • Websites- By this I mean like a list of websites of stories for little kids because I have a younger brother that's 3 and loves to hear stories.

THINGS I LIKE:

• Music- I like things like Avicii, Paramore, Mily Cyrus, One Republic, Armin Van Buuren, things like that.
  • Books/Movies- Hunger Games, PJO, HOO, Disney movies, Elf, Pitch Perfect, etc.
  • One Direction
  • Paris
  • Dancing
  • Food

yeah, that's about it. I'll probably edit this later to make it look better and add more stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

all i want for christmas is you (pink's wishlist)
Page 1 of 1