Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked)   Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:30 pm

John stood outside of Kellie's cabin, huxleigh was bouncing around in a small pile of snow nearby, being a huskie this was her kind of weather. John personally could barely keep still, things were going so well between him and Kellie. He loved every second that he got to spend with her. The boy had on black combat boots with his black jeans, and two black winter coats. He already regretted the second one, as it wasn't that cold outside to warrant it... That or he had gotten use to the winter around here. Neither Jacket was terribly thick so it didn't show that he was wearing two. His jet black hair was freshly cut too, he was wearing it short now, only an inch long. He looked more like the soldier his dad had raised him to be with this hair cut, and he was curious what Kellie would think of it.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked)   Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Kellie Konrad
Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Kellie rushed out of the door, hurriedly trying to finish tying her shoes, which had a skill print on them. The rest of her outfit was, surprisingly, death free. Really Kellie only wore the last things she had in her closet, which was a sweater with two foxes on it and aqua colored skinny jeans. It wasn't a bad combo, but Kellie felt very out of place wearing something so... happy. It had been so long since she had been happy. Ghost girl had seen her sister get murdered and in turn murdered her killer, their father. So Kellie was a killer. Killer Kellie, she had dubbed herself in her mind, not that she would tell anybody. She didn't think she'd ever tell John of her bloody past, he didn't need to know. Anyways, Kellie hadn't felt joy in forever. 

Until she met John. Though she hated to admit it, Kellie had felt an undeniable attraction to her boyfriend of a couple of weeks. She never asked for him to love her, it just sort of happened. So Kellie stumbled on the uneven floor of the snowy porch, practically falling into John's arms. Gods she was so clumsy, not what a daughter of ghosts should be. Ghost Girl was as graceful as a hippo, if even that.

And then she looked at John. He had gotten a haircut, and was wearing mostly black, which she liked. It made her feel she was wrapped into darkness, and she loved darkness, because she couldn't see all the horrible things she'd done in her life. Kellie moved her hand over John's inch tall hair, pondering it. With others, she wouldn't be so open. But John was nothing but nice and sweet and kind to her. He loved her, Kellie could tell. And she wanted to return the feelings. But she couldn't, not yet anyways. It would take time to heal the wounds other men in her lives had made. 

"You got a haircut." Kellie observed, butterflies filling her stomach. This was their first actual date together, and knowing her, she'd mess it up royally. The wind blew harshly over her white shoulders. It was only then that Kellie realized she had not dressed for the weather.

TAGGED: Jasonhero | OOC: Wow I'm actually keeping my promises... | WEARING: OUTFIT

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked)   Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:27 am

John looked over at Kellie. Immdiatley noticing she was cold. He took off the outer jacket and held it out towards her. So she could be warm too. He looked at her. "Yep, how does it look?" He asked when Kellie noticed his hair cut. Meanwhile his arms stayed wrapped around Kellie's waist. John looked at Kellie and his electric blue eyes showed nothing but admiration and affection for the girl currently in his arms. He felt her run her fingers through his hair. He smiles at her. As much as Kellie tried to hide certain things, john could guess at certain things. The way she acted, he knew she was not used to feeling happy. He could also guess that from the way she acted she had hurt or killed somebody before. He knew this guilt because he had killed his own father when he came back as an undead. And killed other non-undead. You really couldn't hide much when your boyfriend was a son of Athena. But John still looked at Kellie, he looked unsure of himself. Like he wanted to say or do something sweet for Kellie but was scared to do so in fear of losing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked)   Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the one you love (Jason and Wicked)
Page 1 of 1