Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

--oh dear, love! (wicked)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

--oh dear, love! (wicked) Empty
PostSubject: --oh dear, love! (wicked)                          --oh dear, love! (wicked) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 pm

--oh dear, love! (wicked) Tumblr_inline_moouj2FmIY1qz4rgp

Chloé finished up with her hair and smiled brightly. Wearing half-leather leggings and a crop top that zips up at the front with a galaxy print on, she bent over to pick up her wedges and her blue purse. Chloé always felt cold which explained why she was in leggings instead of shorts in the summer weather. Chloé was allergic for flat shoes. She hated them, despised them even, and thus was usually seen in high heels or wedges. She left her cabin and smiled at the bright summer sky. She slipped on her sunglasses and waved and smiled at all the people that said hello to her as she walked past. Chloé was very popular, mostly because she was very nice and a lot of people loved her.
Moving towards the library she walked in and waved at the librarian. She chucked her purse down on a window seat and started scanning the aisles. Going through the books one by one look at poetry, then literacy, then fiction and then she reverted to biographies. She was looking for the biography of Anne Frank. She'd read it a thousand times and still loved it and read it over and over again. She sat in her usual window seat and fished her bottle with chamomile tea out of her bag and put it next to her on the seat. Opening the book she dived into the story.
After reading for a good hour, Chloé closed the book and smiled. She wasn't finished and she stuffed it in her purse. She wanted to read something else, maybe poetry? She moved back to the poetry shelves and let her manicured fingers move over the book spines tapping one every now and again and taking it out. Piling on about 4 books, she started back towards the window seat when she full on collided with someone and dropped all her books.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: --oh dear, love! (wicked)                          --oh dear, love! (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:47 pm

--oh dear, love! (wicked) Tumblr_md7drfwU6G1qlyey2
sebastian williams - - - -

Horror books. That was the only reason Fey went into camp’s library. Normally he hated books, and if they were in English, that just made reading even more unappealing to the boy because he had one nasty case of dyslexia. ADHD not so much, but his dyslexia was off the charts. Luckily, most of the books here were in ancient greek, and so Fey didn’t mind reading them. He sat in a dark corner, a dim lamp his only company as he scanned the pages of Carrie by Stephen King. It was one of his favourites, it sent chills down his spine and nightmares all the more real. Thing was, Sebastian wasn’t phased by nightmares; he could easily change them at will because of his father. Nightmares were for children, not for brave and fearless demigods. Fey was so absorbed in his nearly completed book that he didn’t see a girl sit by the nearest window to him. He supposed she didn’t matter, most people didn’t in the grand scheme of things. 

Even though the book was almost all the way hacked through, with only about 50 pages left of the entire thing, Fey still took his sweet ass time reading. Some books, like this one, were so good that you had to savour them, and that was exactly what he was doing, making sure he got the sugary scent of each word so carefully printed on the page. The demigod didn’t exactly come in here everyday, as he still thought reading was for losers with no friends. But you could only do so much training before you were sore and stiff to the point where you could barely get up in the mornings. Usually, Sebastian had no quarrel with sleeping in everyday, but something in his mind snapped today, and his hurt legs carried him to the library while his mind protested. After he was finished with the book, Fey got up to put it away, and then he turned around to head out the door to his cabin where he could sleep the entire day off. Unfortunately, this girl ran into him, momentarily destroying his plans. 

People running into Fey seemed to be a thing around here. Just a little over a week ago, he ran into this boy, Cale. Now this girl was repeating the same actions. “Don’t people ever watch where they’re going? Honestly, you have eyes for a reason, lady, you might wanna consider using them sometime.” Fey snapped at her. The girl’s books had fallen out of her hands, but Sebastian wasn’t going to help her. A) She could be a mass murderer, and if he was off guard for a second that could be the end of Sebastian Williams and B) She ran into him and so he couldn’t be held liable for her mistakes.
- - - - - you need me man i don't need you
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: --oh dear, love! (wicked)                          --oh dear, love! (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:16 pm

--oh dear, love! (wicked) Tumblr_inline_moouj2FmIY1qz4rgp

Chloé flushed bright red at Fey's comment and quickly crouched down to grab all her books, "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you, I got distracted and I turned to fast and it was an accident and I didn't mean to," Chloé didn't know how to react. She wasn't really used to people being so harsh towards her since most people were all nice to her and liked her. She tucked her hair behind her ear quickly as she had reassembled her pile of books lounging them in her right arm resting them on her hip.
Chloé turned her big green eyes up to meet Fey's and smiled in a friendly manner, "Hi, I'm really sorry! My name is Chloé," her singsong voice drifted on the wind. Chloé spoke very quietly and usually found herself repeating herself multiple times to make sure she was heard. The poor blonde was very taken aback by the way that Fey had spoken to her. Not sure of what to do, she quickly brushed through her hair and let her eyes shoot around the room. Still bright red she wanted to make sure no-one had seen her stumble the way she had.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: --oh dear, love! (wicked)                          --oh dear, love! (wicked) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:22 pm

--oh dear, love! (wicked) Tumblr_md7drfwU6G1qlyey2
sebastian williams - - - -

Fey scoffed at her comment of apologies. It didn’t matter, because he wouldn’t forgive her. The demigod was especially spiteful this day, and he wasn’t in the mood to be bumped into and then apologised too over and over again until the words stuck in his brain like the ticking of a clock. The polite thing to do was say it was fine and assure the girl that he wasn’t hurt in the slightest. However, Sebastian was not very polite, and very rarely did he not over exaggerate his injuries. However, this time it was maybe a bruise or two, and that could possibly be stretching it. So instead of complaining that his arm was broken or muttering that his beautiful face was ruined forevermore, Sebastian nodded, acknowledging that he heard the other demigod but not voicing that he’d accept her meagre apology. Maybe he would later on when he was back in his cabin and away from her, but if that happened she’d never know because the chances of them meeting again were slim to none. Then again, that’s what Fey told himself with the other person he’d run into, and that didn’t exactly go according to plan. However, Fey wasn’t completely heartless, and though he wanted to act all mysterious and mean, he couldn’t bring himself to be spiteful towards this girl. “Yeah whatever,” Fey said, although his voice had a light tone to it. He wasn’t a complete asshole, maybe there was a slim section of his brain that wanted to revert back to his five year old self where he was nice and sweet and kind. 

“Mine’s Fey.” The demigod lied. His actual name was Sebastian, Fey was his middle name, but he never told anyone his first before. In fact, only his mother called him Sebastian and she’d been dead for so long he’d forgotten what it sounded like coming from other people. He didn’t trust anybody, he didn’t want to trust anybody, and it showed in the lies he produced about his biography that he told others. He didn’t know Chloe, and even if she seemed like a nice girl he could easily be mistaken. Sometimes nice was taken as manipulative. As she looked around, Fey sighed. People these days were so infatuated with their appearance and how they carried themselves. “Don’t worry, no one saw you.” He assured Chloe. The library was mostly deserted anyways, more demigods these days found solace in sneaking out or killing dummies with swords, and that included Fey.
- - - - - you need me man i don't need you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --oh dear, love! (wicked)                          --oh dear, love! (wicked) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--oh dear, love! (wicked)
Page 1 of 1