Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The 5 who never returned....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

The 5 who never returned.... Empty
PostSubject: The 5 who never returned....   The 5 who never returned.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Okay fine ladies and gentlemen, I have come up with an idea! One that shall be hailed as the most amazing idea this planet has seen! (Not really. It just seems cool)

Anyways, here is what I was thinking; A group of 4 or 5 demigods goes out into the city just to chill out and be a normal group of teens. However, they get kidnapped by monsters (or by demigods loyal to titans or something like that) and have to fight their way across the country back to camp, here is the catch. They start off and have no idea where they are. It could even start in the monster's hideout and have a huge Physcological effect as the monsters toy with the demigods before they escape. Let me know about interest, and other ideas to help build this plot! :).
Back to top Go down

The 5 who never returned....
Page 1 of 1