Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

lockwood post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

lockwood post Empty
PostSubject: lockwood post   lockwood post I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:37 pm

So my idea is that this girl sends fan mail to this singer that is around her age. The kid's manager tells him it could be good publicity if he visited the girl's school and did a concert or something, so he does. When they first meet the guy is a total jerk, but he warms up to her after figuring out they have a lot in common for being so different. Then she tells him she has cancer, and the boy has to go on tour. They write back and forth as her situation gets worse and worse. When he finally comes back, the girl is dying and he sings her one last song before she dies.

It'll be called Lockwood Post because the guys last name will be Lockwood and his letters have a special envelope and post office they go through.

How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

lockwood post Empty
PostSubject: Re: lockwood post   lockwood post I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 am

WRITE THIS.

WRITE THIS NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

lockwood post Empty
PostSubject: Re: lockwood post   lockwood post I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 am

Oh wow. I'd love to read this story!
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

lockwood post Empty
PostSubject: Re: lockwood post   lockwood post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lockwood post
Page 1 of 1