Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just A Little Post On What's Been Up

Go down 
+5
Banana
Angel
Nico
Boo Bunny
Dan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Just A Little Post On What's Been Up Empty
PostSubject: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi everyone,

GASP. HE'S POSTING? OMGOMGOMGOMG I'M GOING TO GO FRAME THIS AND PUT IT ON MY WALL!

Well... if you do that, I'm guessing you just stole the awkward and creepy award away from Crispy. xD

ANYWAY.
I know, I know, I have some explainin' to do. To put it simply, and spare everyone's eyes from falling out, I've been extremely busy parties on the weekend, causing my weekend schedule to start sobbing, and I've been working my butt off with school work.

It's really unfortunate, since I really am aching to get back to posting, but it's like trying to be in two places at once: not possible at the moment (but maybe in the future.)

I miss you all, and I hope you all have been having a blast with the events the other admins have been hosting for you. Hopefully I can find some time to join in at least one or two. I didn't get to do Capture the Flag which I was really bummed about. [sadface]

If you guys have any questions, please PM me... I do try to come on from time to time, but I can really only check PMs, so if any of you have comments, questions, wanting to strangle me because I'm not as active, well, then, please go ahead and do so. xD

That's basically what's been up. I've been juggling many things. So I hope I can talk to you all sooner rather than later, which I hope is possible. (:

Warmest regards (that signature is getting old... must think up of a new one... *putsontodolist*),
DanTheAdman [fail]
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:27 pm

I've been missing for a while too, haha. WELCOME BACK!

You sound so popular lol.

OH. And Taylor and Cody need to roleplay. She misses him (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Lol, since when does Dan party?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:20 pm

X)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:48 pm

DAN! *Strangles in a hug.* I MISSED YOU! But I'm still mad at you. But I luff you, so that's why I strangle-hugged you. I hope you loved your party sessions! Hard core fun! (Of course, I wouldn't know, because I'm too young to party . . .) But I hope you're life is going well and all. I was about to lose hope that you would say, "Don't worry, just been inactive." I thought you were gone! *Little Nico cry.* BUT EVERYTHING'S OKAY NOW SO GO HAVE FUN! I LUFF YOU AND ALL THAT STUFF! Bye!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Nico wrote:
DAN! *Strangles in a hug.* I MISSED YOU! But I'm still mad at you. But I luff you, so that's why I strangle-hugged you. I hope you loved your party sessions! Hard core fun! (Of course, I wouldn't know, because I'm too young to party . . .) But I hope you're life is going well and all. I was about to lose hope that you would say, "Don't worry, just been inactive." I thought you were gone! *Little Nico cry.* BUT EVERYTHING'S OKAY NOW SO GO HAVE FUN! I LUFF YOU AND ALL THAT STUFF! Bye!

Haiii Nico. Good to see you!! Most certainly NOT leaving until 2012, and that's only if we die. Hehe. :2 (awkwardcatface).

Hey Bunny. :D JSYK, I am now officially obsessed with bunnies... especially fluffy and fat ones. My cousins have one. Suchcrazycuteness. xD ANYWAY. We WILL roleplay. Soon. I gotta find enough time. *goestosearchfortimeunderbed.*

Hallo Fluffy. *happyface* I PARTAY ALL THE TIME!! Sort of like birthday parties. Sort of. xD Little bigger than that. ANYWAY. SEEYOUAROUND.

[LONGINTRODUCTORYSIGH.]

Love,
YourFavoriteFailingWorldDominator
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:02 pm

xD Dan's a party animal. Who knew?!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Dan wrote:
Well... if you do that, I'm guessing you just stole the awkward and creepy award away from Crispy. xD

Ex-cuh-use me?! Who did you just call awkward and creepy? xD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Ha bunnies are soooo cute (: Whenever I see one I'm like "Haha it's me!"

I love birdies now though. I just saw Rio <3

WE NEED TO RP NOOOOW. I'M BORED D:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:32 am

Oh man, Dan's back! *breathes out* Phew, thought CB was going to run things on her own now. x]

Welcome back old buddy! *strangles Dan a bit* oh, and that's for partying without inviting anyone of us if we want to join in the fun.

Oh, and I love, LOVE birthday parties! Esecially ones that are for little kids! I always go and act all immature and youthful there. Ahh, sweet, sweet childrens party. But eh, teenager's parties always bore me...so yeah..*insert awkward Death here*
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:06 am

Hehe, I was wondering when Crispy would catch on. xD

Hey Angel, YES. IAMKINGOFALLPARTIES. :D Nice to talk to you again. (:

Alright Bunny - where do you want to RP? Cody was like, hibernating (don't ask) and he wants to RP too. :D

Hey Death! :D Hehe, sorry about that, sort of last minute. xD Would have been so much more fun with you guys. :P Well, if it makes you feel any better about the whole party thing... I think I'm partially deaf now. xD

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:55 am

*thinks of some party music* Whoa, that many parties? Party people in CBH! We got ourselves a party admin! *hopes there would be one heck of a party in CBH*
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:59 am

Welcome back, Dan! (:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:04 pm

OK YAAAAY. Um, maybe in the Khione Cabin. Taylor will be "hiding" on the back of the cabin.

I'LL MAKE THE TOPIC! (:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:25 am

DANNNNNNNN-NY-BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! *awkwardness* Heyyyyyyy Dan! Long time no Dan. xD xD My jokes are so horrible. 8P WELCOME BACKKKK. ANYWAY, I SHOULD BE NICE AND ACTIVE WITHIN A WEEK GUYS. EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AfTER THAT IS CLEAN UP WEEK AT SCHOOL THEN I AM FREE FROM SCHOOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Angel wrote:
xD Dan's a party animal. Who knew?!

...I knew...we throw crazy parties all the time and the cops come and it's like The Hangover Part Three. DANNNNNN!!! HIIII.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Haha I'm A Little Behind NO The Hey Welcome Back Stuff, 1)Because I Do Have A life OUTSIDE Of Here *Cough Cough... Crispy Cough Cough* And 2) I Had Personal Issues TO Deal With...

On Those Two Happy Morale Side Notes, Welcome Back(ish)! Can't Wait To 'Revamp' The Good Rps We Had... Lol Wordy Today :)
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Zan why do you have eight characters? /:
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:09 pm

O_o Woah...yeah, Roxanne..why do you have eight characters?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:59 pm

I have eight characters? I counted seven so I put in Emily for a little while. DUDE. I THOUGHT EIGHT WAS THE LIMIT! :| My bad, lol. I'll have to fix that. Honest mistake.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Girl you crazy.

Haha just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Post On What's Been Up   Just A Little Post On What's Been Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Little Post On What's Been Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: