Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333]   Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:22 am

“Somewhere Or Other There Must Surely Be, The Face Not Seen, The Voice Not Heard.”
VERONICA LYRIC

Absently, I fiddled with my ring as I walked into the near empty Mess Hall. There was pretty much only one thing on my mind, and that was food. Food, sleep, and cats.
I'd been toying with the idea for a while. Not eating, I was eating in a few minutes. And sleeping was something I did. In fact I was known for sleeping. But getting a cat. They were quite cute, and very independent. Though this girl that stalked around Camp smoking had a cat, named Smudge apparently, and he was horrible. I'd heard that a few days before, he'd been chased by a dog, but some little kids tried to tell me it had been the other way around. Though I doubted that very much. A kitty would be cute to have though, someone who I would be able to mind.

I sat down at an unused table, not really bothered by who's table it was. Unless it was the Ares table. That would suck for me, although I was pretty sure on the way in I'd seen some Ares Campers at a table. So I should be okay.

I was wearing a black and white college style jacket over a black and blue design NYC T-Shirt. I had on skinny jeans, black, and converse sneakers, mainly black with a blue overhang thing. My only jewelry was my silver necklace and ring set, and the Mickey Mouse Icon earrings which I had worn in the old days. The old days? Old days before the stupid problems of the last few months.
My hair was falling in a few large curls around my face, mostly because when I had gotten up I'd been too lazy to straighten my hair.

As my sandwich appeared, I went back to absently thinking about cats and food. A cute cat of course...

OUTFIT HERE
coded by sapphire

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333]   Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:00 am

xJonathan Adams
xJonathan made his way towards the Mess Hall. With his dark hair sticking out in every direction and his white polo shirt not as smooth as he would have liked, he did not look the part of a formal responsible cabin leader for once. He massaged his temple as he walked. Having just recovered from a splitting headache, Jonathan could still feel the dull throb at the back of his head and he really hoped it would go away soon, but there was a slim chance of happening. With the prospect of war looming over them, he doubted that the stress would fade. This was just one of the reasons why he was starting to resent his added responsibility. He still hadn't gotten the chance to see his adoptive parents ever since he attained the position. That brought on another wave of loneliness. It did not help that when he left the cabin, the younger kids were trying to recreate the sleepover, which resulted to pillows and blankets mysteriously disappearing from the bedrooms and reappearing all over the living room floor. Thank gods my term would end soon, he thought in an effort to cheer himself up. It failed.

Sighing, Jonathan finally stepped inside his destination. Looking hopefully for a bite to eat, he settled with a plain sandwich and a glass of orange juice before walking over to the table he had occupied for the last three years... or maybe it was already four? He had already lost count.

"Hey," he greeted as he sank down into a seat beside who he assumed to be his half-sister (it was Cabin 10's table after all). Still blinking profusely without actually sparing a glance at the girl beside him, he took a bite out of his pimiento sandwich. "Doing alright? The cabin's getting a little messy with the littles running around. I'll get around to sorting it soon."
no wise words are gonna stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333]   Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:23 am

“Somewhere Or Other There Must Surely Be, The Face Not Seen, The Voice Not Heard.”
VERONICA LYRIC

The cat would have to be able to sick up for itself. There were a whole lot of dogs at Camp, and it would need to know what to do should it be chased.
That was what I was thinking about as someone walked up. I wasn't paying too much attention to be quite honest.

'Hey,' I replied automatically, not really speaking the words. They were an automatic thing to say when someone said hey to you, right?
I was more preoccupied about the cat thoughts.

However, the next sentence caught my attention.
"-alright? The cabin's getting a little messy with the littles running around. I'll get around to sorting it soon."
Turning around I was already smiling.

'Jonathan? What are you- Nevermind. Its Camp. Not New York.'
Moving over slightly, I pushed a curl of my hair back from my face, thinking about his words. Sorting it? The Cabin? That wasn't his responsibility was it? But of course... they'd had Cabin Leader Elections.
'You're a Cabin Leader? That's really cool! Congratulations Athan!'

Oh wait. Ronnie, you're sitting at the Aphrodite Table.
'I'm sorry! Want me to leave your table?' I asked him, suddenly worried that he wouldn't want me sitting there.

OUTFIT HERE
NOTICED HOW I SNUCK IN SHE LIVES IN NEW YORK? XD
coded by sapphire

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333]   Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 am

xJonathan Adams
xJonathan almost choked on his juice when he heard the familiar voice. Collecting himself, he carefully placed the glass back on the table and turned to her with widened eyes. "Ronnie?" The smile followed a split-second after. Then came the slight pink tinge in his cheeks when she congratulated him. "Uh, thanks," he said, grinning sheepishly. "Won't be for long though. Term's ending soon."

Jonathan glanced around him. That was definitely his half-brother Patrick in the far end of the table and Rayne three tables away. It would be sort of embarrassing if the cabin leader himself wound up in the wrong table, he thought. At Ronnie's anxious question, he answered so quickly that he almost spilled orange juice down his front. "No no, it's fine! Not like Mr. D or Chiron is here to keep order," he reassured her. "So how're things?"
no wise words are gonna stop the bleeding

ooc: yes yes >8D
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333]   Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:18 am

VERONICA LYRIC

Smiling back at him, I gestured down the table, politly ignoring the pink tinge of his cheeks.
'Still. Even if your terms coming to an end, you ran the whole Aphrodite Cabin? I'm impressed Athan.'

My smile possibly grew even wider than before when he told me it was okay to stay. Just like the last time. Only I'm in his place, and he's in mine. Wasn't it my table Athan ended up at the first time? Well. Now I'd ended up at the Aphrodite Cabin's Table.
'Things are doing... better, thank you for asking. Much better actually. How're things with you?' I asked.

OUTFIT HERE
Sometimes I think my muse purposefully ups and leaves cause it doesn't like me :/
coded by sapphire

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333]   Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Let Me Go [SAPH <333]
Page 1 of 1