Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In

Go down 
+4
panoramic
Balisugar
FudgeeBear
lara croft
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:15 pm

saaame :D
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 am

Hey, so, I got this character that's in the making, and he's Romeo, and I thought that maybe he could plot with Rana. And she would just insult and snark and Romeo wouldn't care because he thinks she's cute. Or something. I don't know. We could just flesh out a plot for them. Also Romeo isn't done yet so I should probably work on that. XD
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 am

Rana isn't the relationship type? But saying that, I'd be happy to RP and see where it goes. She'd insult and be mean and just generally Rana-ey poor Romeo, and if he wants to think she's cute then its his funeral XDD Though yes, I would like to see where it would go rofl
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Yeah, I didn't want to jump in and be liek, "I LURV YOU LEZ GET MARRIED!!!!1!" But yeah, I'd like to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm

lol i'm happy with seeing what happens :D
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:41 am

Hey, he just got accepted. Where would you want the topic to be? Please note that I suck at topic ideas.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 am

I don't mind? One of the places to do with the ZA maybe? Rana would probably be anywhere lol
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In   My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Finger's Claw Your Skin, Try To Tear My Way In
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3