Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina) Empty
PostSubject: this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina)   this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Kendall

I stood on the candle lit path to a raging bonfire. I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere something was urging me on. Spirits of the dead tried to speak to me and I ran. As fast as I could to the fire. I turned to see if any of the followed me and ran in to some one knocking them down to the dirt. I tripped over them and crashed in front of them.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina)   this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 pm

this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina) Tumblr_mdhpcmuwxB1qh01r8o1_500

Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo And Professional Clutz

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,
Well, I feel the same way too...

he bonfire was pretty, and relaxing after such a long time away from camp. But after an hour, I was tired of it, and instead I decided to go back to the Apollo Cabin.
It was when I was a few hundred meters from there that I was suddenly hit by a dead weight and sprawled onto the ground.
'Oh my Gods! Are you ok?' I managed to ask before I realized I'd hurt my wrist badly.
The pain blinded me for a few minutes, but I knew it wasn't too serious. A sprain at worst. So I managed to look over at the person who had knocked into me.
'Are you ok?' I asked again.

OOC: Ooo Ronnie
Clothes: No
Theme: I dun know.
RP Partner/s: DOC
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina)   this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Kendall

"Yeah I'm fine. What about yourself? I am terribly sorry about that." I asked. I stood up and dusted my self off. I held my hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina)   this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this place reeks of Death and Dispare (Ft.Vina)
Page 1 of 1