Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 pm

The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 Tumblr_melfg6BClJ1rt44mxo1_500
♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 Tumblr_memeclcXpt1qksb46o1_500
“The sea is my only escape from the outside world, and the problems within it.”
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down
i watched with apprehensive eyes at what was unfolding between the two boys. i knew what it was like to lose a motherly figure, but you know. i didn't interrupt them, i thought it would be best for them to sort out their differences. but, when the conversation got a bit heated, i stepped away from jack. um, excuse me, boys? i get it-you lost your mummies, and you've both had hard lives. i think we can all agree that everyone here has a hard life, and lost a mummy. so let's just stop arguing over who had it worse, and calm down and speak to each other like civil human beings? yes? i smile at the boys, though it was forced. i really didn't want a fight, but it seemed as though that was what we were in for. i looked to jack, pleading with my eyes for him to stop the fight at the very beginning.
She locked herself in the cellar
Listened to the screaming of the wind
Some people called it taking shelter
She called it sweet revenge

The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 Tumblr_mb1u6uS6Qf1r9kzx4
∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares
The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8hxkzoPQQ1qc6jkio1_500
"did you hear me correctly? i said 'ares'. you should be running."
don't paitronize, i realize
i'm losing and this is my real life
i'm half asleep, and i am wide awake
this habit is always so hard to break

i got the look from luna, and turned my attention back to the two boys. i gripped my sword a bit harder, waiting for the flash of a weapon. when i saw it, in louis's hands, then the re-gripping of tyler's, i immediately stepped in between the two of them. because of the way we were positioned, when i put my arms out, my sword was under louis's chin, and my hand was on tyler's chest. now, let's get this straight. i really don't give a damn about your mommy problems. we've all had them. now, if you'd listened to my sister, who has listened to both of your problems, i might add, you'd know that every single person here is missing a mother, and has a hard life. so shut up. thank you, i put my hands down, but didn't move from in between the two boys. i glanced at luna to see she was smirking. i stuck my tongue back out at her and turned my attention back to the boys.
i don't want to be the bad guy,
i've been blaming myself and i think you know why
i'm killing time, and time's killing you
every way that I do
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Tyler looked at Louis and they both nodded and put their weapons away. Tyler said something after a few seconds of awkward silence. "I guess that's pretty stupid to fight over our problems. Even if it's not Jack's or Luna's fault their mother died." He concluded. He didn't know about Louis but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions again. "When it comes down to it I suppose this type of conflict isn't healthy."

Louis may have agreed. "Well I don't know if that's true however I have noticed having a goal to surpass someone does indeed help your skill. I mean if I don't participate in conflict how will I ever catch up to Kri- Never mind." Louis found Tyler giving him a strange look. He still couldn't say his sister's name on the first try. But for once he didn't want people to know the story from his view. "Luna, Jack. Since I heard most of what happened I may be able to help. If you tell me how you took my story and sum it up for this guy here." Louis thought this deal was reasonable. He wanted to know for sure that he wasn't the only one who thought he was being a coward when he ran from the place where his mother was killed.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:35 pm

∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares
The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8hxkzoPQQ1qc6jkio1_500

why did we have to tell his story? did he honestly think i still remember it? like come on, man. this is so not cool. oh, well, um. now, you see, um, gods. dude, i honestly don't remember your story that well to tell you what i think of it. i mean, gods, you told me it, like what? at least four months ago. i can't even remember what i had for breakfast last thursday-" i began, before luna interrupted me.
"that's because you didn't eat breakfast last thursday. you were sick," she stated matter-of-factly. i glared at her.
as i was saying, i don't remember dude. but if you'd like i could come up with a new story, if you'll help us out? i asked, my voice raising at the last few words, and my voice cracking. stupid puberty.
every way that I do

The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 Tumblr_melfg6BClJ1rt44mxo1_500
♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 Tumblr_memeclcXpt1qksb46o1_500
She prayed blow it down
i decided it was best for me to step in before jack offended louis. well, louis, i thought your story was very sad. i mean, what your sister did to those other demigods. that's really horrible. um, kind of like what happened to my poor half brother, i coughed, and what happened to your mother is also very sad, but i think we can all agree here that we all know what that's like, so you can no longer shove that down our throats, thank you.
i turned to tyler, who i was still having troubles looking at. see what happened to our friend louis here, is rather tragic. he had-or has, not sure- an older sister named kristina. kristina was also a daughter of chronos, and she was a larger target to monsters than louis, so she was sent to camp half blood. when louis was seven, he found out that his sister had been practicing torture on other demigods who had been on quests, or were just away from camp. then she would kill them.
anyways, louis told his mum, who didn't believe him. she told kristina what he'd said, and he'd run away. i'm sure you can figure out what happened from there.
i was surprised i had remembered all of that. wow, i felt smart. i looked back to louis for approval.

**** So so sorry it took me forever to reply. I just kind of took a little unplanned break. But hopefully I'm back now, so yay!
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Louis nodded as he heard the story.... "Your the first person not to find an excuse or forget and not remember." He said glancing at Jack. "Ok so if you want to find a way around sacrifice... Well give me a moment I need to think.... Okay I have an idea why don't we just find a way that sends someone into a near death state and I'm sure there are ways... From what I've heard you could use it to buy time to deal with it.... Though if left alone most things that meet those requirements will kill the subject... So let's think.". Louis sat down. So many ideas. They could have Tyler befriend a monster, they could..... Louis's facial expression faded to worry followed by serenity as he started searching through his life's timeline. So many images.. Kristina... His mother... Tyler.... A flash of blue.... a pair of threads intertwining... a drop of blood... a knife... a kiss filled with relectuce and disgust and horror. A platform with a series of aquatic immortals symbolized on it... Louis's eyes snapped open only one thing was remembered. "I may have found a way"

Tyler stared trying to figure out what in the world Louis was doing. When Louis's face took on an odd sort of peaceful expression he got tired. At this point he was thinking back. He knew there was something that always seemed off about the time with the child of Poseidon. Something always felt a little off. Probably the missing pieces of memory from the time. He still didn't know what was possessing him when he told the two of them about it, It had felt so distorted. He just couldn't understand what happened that day. He just didn't know. Then Louis spoke the words "I may have found a way."

Tyler looked at him and said. "Well that isn't overly dramatic at all."

Louis simply nodded. "Ok so I have two ideas one involving history and the other involving dealing with the fates and about three other things. Either way you'll want to pick and choose which one." Tyler sighed and said "Just tell us the historic one first. Because if it's what I think it is any solution involving those things won't work without knowing it." Louis had to admit Tyler was right. "Ok let me get started I don't know everything but I know the basics... I would assume that Tyler knows the most about it, but here goes nothing.... Long ago some sort of war happened last time Pontus woke up- it was while the titans still ruled and Oceanus was in control- Well somehow the fates decreed that there was a need for a clear order of control among the seas after all the sea gods and other ones in charge of it got involved. So basically something like a curse that if a child of one of them who isn't part of the current ruling family kills someone above them in the ranking themselves something horrible happens and it starts with insanity before it happens... Though that doesn't explain why it hasn't hit Tyler full blown yet. It could mean that Pontus ranks top or that since he was the one who possessed Tyler he was able to circumvent it... Or much more likely Gaea found a way to use it as leverage which means if this doesn't work.... It might be best to show some mercy from what I heard"

Tyler heard this and freaked.... "Are you saying because of the conflict between the children of the oceans and sea that I have to be killed or something?! Because that war never mentioned a curse only a way for the highest ranking ones to protect themselves through control and oppression of the others! So yeah I mean uh.... Never mind about that. I don't think that's important." Tyler suddenly looked around and thought of making a break for it. He didn't like where this would lead. He also realized he had been completely ignoring the others aside from Louis. He closed his eyes for a moment and took some breaths. He glanced at Luna and Jack

****(OOC: I have about three ways to go with this and It depends on wether the admins get back to me soon. Though I am able to prolong this situation before anything happens for sure.)

Last edited by Joesph sol on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 pm

♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

She prayed blow it down
Okay, things weren't getting dramatic at all. A little dramatic for my tastes. I sighed to myself; sometimes boys could be so dramatic. I smiled at Louis when he mentioned that I'd remembered, but stayed silent. I really didn't think it'd be best to just, you know, start talking when Tyler and Louis were all into it. I really wasn't a fan of the near death state. I didn't want to take the chance of actually dying. Like come on, I doubt anybody would really do that unless it was the last resort.
When Louis told us that he'd found a way, which was, again, overly dramatic, I stood up a bit taller. Finally. I listened to the history part of it, as Tyler had requested that first, though I didn't really understand how that was going to help us. All it did was give me a history lesson-which I had not signed up for.
I glared at Tyler through my side vision when he freaked out about possibly having to be killed. Because I mean, let's be serious, I was the one who was threatened by a freakin' Titan, or whatever he was, to be killed, but just the possibility that Louis was suggesting that Tyler might have to be killed-oh, we can't have that.
"Louis, what was your second idea?" I asked, turning to him. He'd said something about fates, and that sounded at least interesting.

∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares

I glared right on back at Louis. Not my fault nobody cared about his stupid life before camp. You don't see me going up to random people and complaining about my mum being dead, and my father being abusive and blah, blah, blah.
I shook my head when putting someone into a near-death state was brought up. Not going to happen on my watch, especially not to my sister. Most definitely not going to happen. Especially, you know, the most cases ending in killing the subject. No way in Hades was I allowing that.
I'll admit, I zoned out when Tyler and Louis started talking about history and wars. I'm here to save my sister, not listen to the story of Tyler's dad, and how Luna's dad is better than him. I already knew that.
I snapped back into attention when Luna spoke again, just catching the end of what Tyler had said-which, I might add, sounded very suspicious. "What was that, Tyler?" I asked the boy in front of me, smiling cruelly at him. He looked worried that he'd said that, and I could tell he was contemplating bolting. I'd catch him.
every way that I do
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 am

Tyler looked at Jack and glared. "That is not an option" He didn't want to hurt anyone but he would not chose that option to get out of it. There were too many risks, not just to him. He doubted Louis knew the full details of the risks of doing that method. "Look, Louis I don't know how much you know about that ritual but the risks are simply overwhelming. I'd be an idiot to even consider agreeing with it, and Jack I don't really mind that you seem to hate me. I'd feel the same in your situation. But this method.... It's just cruel and inhumane. I guess it could work as a last resort but I have to make this clear. I would rather die than go through with this method." Tyler looked at Luna, Jack and even Louis. He knew that the odds of him getting his point across in this situation was small. He looked at Louis. "You might understand the process better than me so please tell me you get why I don't want to do this?"

Louis smiled at how scared and terrified Tyler was. " I'll explain the process and the end results. It's very simple, for there are multiple ways to do it." Louis looked closely at Luna to make sure this next part impacted her for it was important. "Tyler was correct when he said it was inhumane in a way. It basically starts with one of three sets of conditions being met. Which will require Jack to be less protective of Luna. Well once they're met the ritual commences, after it is finished something happens, something that causes risks that I'm not sure of." Louis glanced at Tyler and saw him staring at Luna in fear. His eyes were wide and his face pale. He was terrified of the prospect of Luna thinking it would be the best way out, or even worse... the only way out. "Basically the lesser child stays the same other than the fact that he has the overwhelming and completely controlling instinct to protect the higher ranking child from physical, mental, and emotional pain when possible. Not to mention the higher ranking child can exert just a little bit of focus and force the lesser child into doing what they wish, to the point where they could bring them to the point of death if they wanted to. While this would not feel great when setting up according to records-" Tyler cut Louis off quickly with a statement. "The records only say that the lesser child tends to become much more happy and less stressed. Also that it's potentially giving control of a persons fate to the greater child.... Your absolutely horrible for even suggesting that. The conditions alone, after what I told Luna there's no way she would agree to go through with the first conditions of forming an intense bond of trust, a bond of blood, or a bond of intense positive emotion to say the least and that's just the first of the three possible steps." Tyler looked at Luna. "Please tell me you wouldn't consider this even if it pretty much promises to get the curse to cease to exist. It's not worth it. "

Tyler and Louis looked at each other Louis knew he was safe because if Tyler attacked him now it would prove that he was going insane and then this method would be the best way for everyone. He knew there may be another way but he wasn't certain yet so he decided to wait a bit to mess with Tyler. Tyler just shook and looked with pleading eyes at Jack and Luna, silently begging them to not even discuss it.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:30 pm

∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares

I glared right back at Tyler. I really was not fond of that guy. Call me prejudice if you may, but I had my reasons. Number one, his father is, like, really evil. Number two, he helped in the murder of one of my sister's half-brothers. I didn't care if he wasn't doing it himself, he still did it. And, finally, number three, thanks to him, my sister's life is now in danger. You'd be lying if you said that you'd still like someone after that.
I smirked at Tyler when he mentioned that he was fine with me hating him. "Good. I'm glad we're at an agreement."
I got a small slap from Luna out of this, but I just smirked at her.
When Louis began talking, I caught the look he threw to Luna, and actually began to listen. I coughed when he said that I needed to be less-protective over my sister. Did he honestly think it was that easy? That I was just going to go, 'oh, I'm just going to stop caring about my sister for a while. Seems like a good idea.'
Even though I didn't really like Tyler, I could agree that this was a bad idea. But I still wanted to tease Tyler. "Louis, who would be the greater child in our situation? It would Luna, wouldn't it?" I asked, playing innocence into my voice, purposefully glancing at Tyler as I spoke.
every way that I do

♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

She prayed blow it down
I smirked at what I knew Jack was doing. He was teasing Tyler into thinking that Jack would actually let me go through with this. But I wasn't sure yet as to what this method actually was, or why it was so bad. "Louis, I still don't get this method. What would be the three conditions that need to be met? You two are really bad at explaining these things, I told the two boys in front of me, crossing my arms over my chest. I stared at them, waiting for them to answer.

Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Louis looked at Jack and Luna. "Well actually it would pretty much be a draw. The only reason Luna would be the greater child is because of the current ruler of the seas being Poseidon. The only trouble being Pontus could be greater on the basis that he is an essential force of nature not often sentient in fact for him to be this angry well... There's probably a good reason. Isn't that right Tyler."

Tyler sighed and explained to Luna. "It is a method with three different requirements to meet. I should point out that it only needs one of them to be met. Basically for the bond of trust there would have to be not a single secret and the two would have to be completely honest with each other for about fourty eight hours. The bond of blood just reqiures a blood oath of loyalty. The bond of feeling requires mutual positive feelings. I have no idea what that translates to. Any or all of these three can be met to proceed to the ritual. It causes the effect in question for about three months then need to be redone every three months for a year. Then it's permanent. As for what it is.... It pretty much makes my free will irrevalent. I can express my opinion on my choices but if we went through with it. You would have the final say on any facet of my life you wish to. I'd pretty much be under your control." Tyler looked at Luna carefully to see her reaction to this. Hoping she wouldn't consider but at this point he might as well explain. " I can't argue the fact that it's actually proved to improve one's disposition on life, and links their threads in a way where somehow things that alter the thread only affect the greater child. So did I explain better?" Tyler asked a little worried he had done well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)   The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tides are coming in to stay(Colleen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2