Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Endurance for Du- I mean Demigods: How to Fight For Your Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Endurance for Du- I mean Demigods: How to Fight For Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Endurance for Du- I mean Demigods: How to Fight For Your Life   Endurance for Du- I mean Demigods: How to Fight For Your Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Endurance for Du- I mean Demigods: How to Fight For Your Life Tumblr_mby5adhVkT1rynxj1

Lucille closed her eyes and focused as she stood on the ground and summoned two skeletal warriors. She shuddered slightly as they formed right in front of her, and she gave one simple command, "Stay." she whispered. The girl let go of her breath as the warriors stood still on the ground. Lucille proceeded to sit down on her lounge chair, looking over her lesson plan and main teaching points. However much she planned, though, she knew that most of the lesson would be improvisation. She just wanted to make a mental note to include certain things in the lesson. And an excuse to waste time and get something done; as it made her feel well prepared, and who didn't like being well prepared?

The girl crossed her legs, keeping her ears alert for anyone entering the room, but she was early, so she wasn't expecting anyone so soon. She juts didn't want to scare anyone off with the skeleton warriors. Some people would be scared, as they heard about Percy Jackson's quest from last year, but they were no harm as long as Lucille was around. They were under her control, and she could easily step in and kill them if needed, however, she preferred if she didn't have to, as some of them were quite... temperamental.

It wasn't like they had a mind of their own, but they were literally made to kill, and sometimes it could get out of hand. Especially if they were violent in their mortal lives, but no matter. They were easier to kill than they were to create for the daughter of Hades. There was no real fear. Lucille continued to type away on her laptop, beginning to prepare for survival psychology 101 later on in the training week.
Back to top Go down

Endurance for Du- I mean Demigods: How to Fight For Your Life
Page 1 of 1