Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}

Go down 
+2
Beanie
Colby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} Empty
PostSubject: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:57 am

Charaters

Colby Fiser - 17 - Nyx
Calm nature and mischivous. Enjoys goofing off, but can be very serious if she needs to be. Will be a good friend, but only of you can take her jokes and honest opinons.

Andrew Ilenor - 18 - Apollo
He used to be very happy go lucky and open. Even a bit of a flirt and goof ball. Now he has become paranoid and regretful. Closed off and watchful. He wants to redeem himself. He would probably end up being overly protective over one girl as if to rewrite his wrongs.

Jamie Leslie-17- Aura
A scarred young man who has become an antisocail, distrusting shell. After years of verbal and physical abuse he doesn't trust that anyone can just be a friend to him. He is very flinchy and quick to fight back. He needs someone to teach him that the world isn't completely hateful towards him. While making friends, he has a bit of an issue being awkward and calm.

Michael Carroll - 16 - Ananke
Michael is a very forgiving and caring person. He'll take blame for whatever bad thing happens to him. He won't stick around people who are mean him though, he's not a loyal solid person. But if you can keep him returning he makes a good friend. But will do whatever he feels like it. Needs some one to help him realize everything isn't his fault.

Realationships

Colby Fiser is Single

Andrew Ilenor is Single

Michael Carroll is single

James Leslie is Single

Realationships wanted

For Michael Carroll

Friendships wanted

For Colby Fiser , Andrew Ilenor, Michael Carroll, and James Leslie

Plots

Maybe for Arron Ilenor Arron could possiably see a girl, mostly likely much younger, being bullied or falling behind. He would probably take a protective brother complex towards her and go out of his way to make sure he could sheild her from any dangers. This probably get obessesive, but neither would notice because to him he is protecting her like he failed to do eariler, and to her, he is her best friend.

Colby Fiser She needs a good friend. Someone who challenges her physically and supports her mentally. Just a good creative friend not afraid of banter or illegal speeding. Not over the top crazy but not to tame. Either gender doesn't matter.

James Leslie Not really sure what I will do with this one, but I would like to start a friendship with someone kinda hasty natured but generally nice. And I want this friendship to start with them stumbing over in his lap because he doesn't know how to deal with physical contact that isn't threating. [/color][/size]

Open to ideas and plots

Last edited by Citrine Lioness on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Naren and Stephanie? They are probably already really close, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm

I no longer have Stephie.

But I have updated the plots and list as of now
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Shay and colby need to be friends okay. Yess.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:58 pm

One of my characters (insert character) should be friends with one of your characters.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 pm

I guess I can see Colby and Shay but that would take a lot of work getting them even as friends. Probably impossiable for the kind of realationship i'm picturing.

However I really think Benjermen would make great friends with Colby

I can see Shay working well with Andrew.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Benjermen lol. Sorry I had to. It sounds funny, just say it outloud.

Anyways we should rp sometime.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:51 pm

My bad. Typo.

I kept calling him Benji in my head
and Idk. jermen. /snort
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm

UPDATED

JAMES NEEDS FRIENDS probablyonebecausejamiedoesn'tknowpeople
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Can Madeleine and James be friends? Idk she needs friends.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Darren and Kyle need friends!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:21 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Brianna could show Jamie the light of FRIENDSHIP 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}   Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shepardless Sheep {Plots YAY!}
Page 1 of 1