Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM} Empty
PostSubject: You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM}   You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 am

What would it take for things to be quiet; Quiet like the snow?
Kennedy Sykes, Daughter of Athena

Kennedy sat quietly in front of the red and orange flames. She had her headphones in her ears, listening to acoustic songs. She thought intently as she stared into the fire. She thought about how dearly she missed her father, maybe she would visit soon. The winter wind blew wildly, she flipped up her hood and zipped up her coat all the way. No one usually came to these bonfires, for tonight she was alone. Most of the time she loved being alone, but tonight she felt in need of good company. She sighed as she leaned her chin in her hand, tapping her fingers along with the tune against her chin. She began to hum along as well, starting to feel not so alone. She felt herself smile as she began to become lost in the music.
I know this isn't much; But I know, I could be better
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM}   You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:13 am

Adam Dunlap

Adam always loved bonfires. The shadows they created and the way it brought a crowd together always made him feel welcome; invited. Tonight, however, he wanted to be alone. As often happened, however, things didn't go his way. Leaning against a tree, Adam crossed his arms and examined the girl, watching her hum and smile to herself. She had not seen him yet. Tracing the stubble along his jawline with his hand, he silently wondered which decision he should make. Turn around and go back to his cabin, or approach the single bonfire attendee? Giving an absent shrug, he pushed a lock of raven-colored hair from his face, and continued to watch her. After a few moments, he forced himself to walk forward and smile at her, unsure if she had even seen him. "What are you listening to?" he asked, raising his voice so that should would hear him.

son of hades
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM}   You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 am

What would it take for things to be quiet; Quiet like the snow?
Kennedy Sykes, Daughter of Athena

Kennedy yelped as she heard someone speak while she was in her own world. Almost falling out of her seat, she looked up and examined the person. It was a boy with dark hair and a smile. Deciding to smile back, she said "Oh.. Um I was just listening to Don't You Ever Forget About Me by Sleeping With Sirens.. Its a good song to listen to at calm events like this." she said, removing one of her headphones out of her ear. As she did she was suddenly sucked back into reality. It was dark, cold, and lonely; except for the boy who had came up to her. "Its chilly tonight, isn't it?" she asked studying his eyes.
I know this isn't much; But I know, I could be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM}   You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You got your friends and you got your foes {ADAM}
Page 1 of 1