Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The X Plot

Go down 
+4
camcam9999
Kol Mikaelson
dean
lara croft
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Hello,
So this is a work in progress plot that came into being while I was speaking to Monica. And now it is starting the slow process of being perfected.
Without further ado, I give you the plot.

My character, Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox, is the Jean Grey of this X-Men Plot.
She, as a Daughter of Hecate, already has some kind of power. But one day, she's gonna discover another power [Yes I'll have a power update thing].
Because she doesn't know how to control the powers she already has, Skyla isn't gonna be able to deal with this new power.
So she's gonna develop an alter-ego. As she goes by Skyla Stars, Alex SilverFox is going to take over. This girl will be able to control these powers, and she is gonna push Skyla out, taking over.
Wackiness ensues, and finally, someone brings Skyla back from the brink.

So we need to plot and plan and work out whats gonna happen and how people develop bonds.
Me and Monica want to find some more people for this plot, and that is why we have this pretty topic.

So we need around... five/six more characters who will play the people of X-Men.
Then we need that one person who will bring Skyla back from the brink. Of course, it would be someone who she loves, and who loves her back, which is why this topic isn't just a plotting one for THIS plot, its also one for finding Skyla a boyfriend. See my other plotting topic for more information on this.
Now. If your interested, please do state what place your going for in this plot. For example, Lily might be going for one of the five/six places for the X-Men. But Bill might be going for the boyfriend place. Just state so that we know who we have for this plot and all.
Of course, that's not the only places we need to fill. We'll certainly take suggestions and all XD Maybe if you want someone for another part of the plot, someone like Professor X in this story.
Tada. Just post, and when we have enough, then we'll start plotting lol

Spots Filled:

> 1: Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox, Hecate - Faith Lehane [Vina]
> 2: Savannah Ashfield, Nyx - Crispy Bacon [Monica]
> 3: Natalia Riley, Terpsichore - Pink Teal
> 4: Matthew Lee Pierce, Khione - Santa Dean [Dean]
> 5: Scott Sumter, Demeter - Brennan [Bren]
> 6: Bethany Smith, Hecate - camcam9999 [Cam]
> 7: John Everte, Athena - Jasonhero [Jason]
> 8: Chrys Jayden Russell, Unclaimed (Aeolus) - Fudgeebear
> 9: Emily Artie Morgan, Hormes - Pinky
> 10: Danielle Rose Maple, Apollo - Moon

> 11: James Tullan, Lyssa - Sammeh [Sam]

Who's Who:

> 1: Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox, Hecate - Jean Grey
> 2: Savannah Ashfield, Nyx - Shadowcat / Kitty Pryde
> 3: Natalia Riley, Terpsichore - Rogue
> 4: Matthew Lee Pierce, Khione - Ice-Man
> 5: Scott Sumter, Demeter - The Plant Controller
> 6: Bethany Smith, Hecate - Firestar
> 7: John Everte, Athena - Warpath
> 8: Chrys Jayden Russell, Unclaimed (Aeolus) - Wind Dancer
> 9: Emily Artie Morgan, Hormes - Frenzy
> 10: Danielle Rose Maple, Apollo - Dazzler

> 11: James Tullan, Lyssa - Wolverine

So there you go.
~Vina

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:38 pm

I AM THE ICEMAN YAY~
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Scott Sumter, Demeter - [Brennan]
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Bethany Smith [Hecate]
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:16 pm

^ All Added
Adding more spots seeing as though we've had some interest XD Tomorrow, when I log in, I will make a topic for this.
Anyone who is interested may sign up, and even if all the spots are filled, we could find a place for you lol
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:02 pm

OH, I GUESS SAV CAN BE KITTY PRYDE? LOL

Although slightly different since Sav and Skyla will actually be friends.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:43 am

^ Kitty Pryde is perfect for Sav because her X-Men name is Shadowcat XD

The Topic Is Made, And All You Need To Do Is Click Here For The Link

There are still at least two spaces to be filled, so don't think that just because there's a topic you can't be apart of it XD Just post here or PM me and I'll add your character to the list :)
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:29 am

Hello everyone!
The plot is going okay so far, and most people have gotten involved. There's still some who need to post, but its moving along nicely, and most people have posted :) Kenzie, who's character Shay was gonna be our Rogue, doesn't have enough time to work in this plot, so her spot has opened up, if anyone would like to take part!
Now. Plotting for the thread we have is starting. Once Monica posts, and there's a little more talk, I think that having a monster come in would be a good idea. Dean suggested it, and I think its good. For one, it would give our characters their first shot at working together. Another good reason is because it would allow us to see how WE work together in a fight :)
If there's no objections from people, then we should be able to bring it in soon enough xD

Now, the second thing.
I'm thinking that they won't be good enough friends to be shocked when Skyla goes bad. And the X-Men had adventures before Jean went bad, right? So what if we organize a quest!
Only, you see, I'm thinking TWO quests. If no one else joins in, we have an even number, which would mean five to each group. Of course, if someone was to join in, we could still work with 6 on one quest and 5 on another.
I was thinking that the characters could be divided, and two people would get separate prophecy's. The two prophecy's would seem different, leading to different things, etc, but they would really be connected. Like the two groups need to work together to reach the two separate goals.
Now, it would require some work, of course. We'd need to work out who's on each quest team, how its gonna be, the prophecy's that sound different but are the same... but if we're able to work with 10 characters in a single RP, then we should be able to work this xD
Opinions? Ideas? Everyone from the X Plot, I'd like to know what you think of this idea lol

So yep. That's what I had to say.
~V

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:57 am

COOL. MONSTERS ARE COOL ANY PLOT IS COOL >:D
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Would I be able to fill Kenzie's spot? I have a new charrie just like Shay.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Of course hon!
Sorry I couldnt reply earlier, I had to help my nan loads rofl Ill edit your charries info in when i get to a fomputer cause all week i was told "sure you can come home soon of course sunday blah blah blah" and now its sunday and i wont be home till tuesday ugh :-V
Rant over sorry lol just tell me the info :-)
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Vina! sorry if I wasn't able to post, I had a headache and my mom didn't let me go on for 2 days, I think. I'll try to post when the action comes on.
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:26 am

Here's the information:
Natalia Riley, Terpsichore
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The X Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Plot   The X Plot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The X Plot
Page 1 of 1