Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evergreenf

Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] Empty
PostSubject: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Kenz guided Lucas into the pumpkin patch, not like a sister guiding a brother, but like a mother guiding a son.

"Why do you have to go, Kinzie?" Lucas cried, wiping his nose on his coat sleeve. Kenz sighed as she grabbed a tissue from her pocket and wiped the little boy's runny nose.

"I've already taken too much time off school. I have to go back to school and-" She stopped herself. She was about to say, "-and live a normal life," but that wouldn't have made Lucas feel any better. She shook her head softly.

"Will you come back?"

"Of course, sweetie!" Kenz hugged him tightly, kissed his forehead, and muttered, "I'll be back for Christmas. I promise." She heard a horn honk near Half-Blood Hill and nearly cursed; the only reason for her filter was Lucas. She let go of his hand and ran to her father's car.

"Bye, Kinzie!" Lucas called after her as she ran off. Suddenly, the tears came. They burst forth from him like water through a weak dam. It was pitiful to watch: a young child, standing alone in a pumpkin patch, just crying.

He began to run. Running could get him away from the pain. He dodged the pumpkins, just like his training taught him. He spotted a pile of leaves and decided to run through it. Destruction does appear to solve many toddler problems. He ran toward it and was suddenly facedown in the ground. He shouted the only thing he could think of, spitting out leaves and snot,

"Kinzie!!!"
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:04 pm

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] Ellie-ellie-darcey-alden-31101375-500-325_large

I was running through a field of waving, tall grass. I looked behind me and saw my dad. He was smiling at me, his arms out to catch me. I smiled, turning around to him. I began running to him, laughing. Just before he could wrap his arms around me like he used to, he transformed into a demon. He had claws, red eyes, and his skin was leather like. He wasn't my dad anymore. I screamed, fleeing from the monster. But, just like it always was, my feet wouldn't move fast enough. It was like my legs were in slow-motion. I looked behind me in terror, the monster closing in on me. It caught up to me, and there was a searing pain in my side, wrenching me from my dream. "Kinzie!" I heard someone shout. I raised my red-haired head, looking around. I pushed all thoughts of the recurring dream I kept having about my father's death, and tried to figure out where I was. I was lying on the ground in the Pumpkin Patch at Camp Half-Blood. I had covered myself in leaves as a blanket for my nap, which explained the boy who had just tripped over me. I sat up, massaging the area on my side where his foot had connected with my body. "No, not Kinzie. I'm Lily, daughter of Aphrodite. I'm sorry about being in the middle of the patch." I introduced myself, moving closer to the boy. He looked a few years younger than me, which was weird. It was usually me who was the youngest in the conversation. As I waited for him to speak, I took my red hair and pulled into a ponytail on the top of my head.

Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Lucas looked over at the voice that had emerged from the pile of leaves and scootched back, looking for something to use as a weapon. It might be a monster! He didn't remember any monsters that he had run away from, but this could be one! A talking one! A...girl one? Lucas tilted his head, looking at the little girl as she rubbed her side and introduced herself.

"I'm Lucas. I'm the son of Apollo." He panted, trying to stand up, but not able to get good footing. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He finally made it up and waddled over to Lily, reaching out to touch her side. He had managed to heal anything he ever touched, and he definitely wanted to heal this girl. It had been his fault, anyway.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] Ellie-ellie-darcey-alden-31101375-500-325_large

I smiled at Lucas as he introduced me. I put a hand out to steady him as he got up, but he didn't need it."Oh, don't worry about it! It was my fault any- Oh!"I gasped as he touched my side, and the pain vanished. I smiled down at the boy in front of me. I took his hand in mine, and removed it from my side. "How old are you, Lucas? I'm seven." I pulled a tissue out of my pocket and handed it to him. That was when I noticed that his eyes were red, most likely from crying. I smiled gently at him. "Why were you running, Lucas? Did something happen? Are you okay?" I rubbed my thumb over the top of his hand comfortingly. He looked like he really needed a hug. I sat there, wondering what had caused him to be so upset, and to send him running through a pumpkin patch.

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:53 pm

As his hand lightly touched Lily's side, Lucas's eyes glowed golden for a moment. He felt her side muscles stiffen for a moment as a bright light warmed her side. Then, they relaxed, and he could feel the pain melt away.

"I turned four last month." Lucas beamed, thinking of the tiny party Kenz had thrown him. A few of his cabin mates had come, but they weren't anywhere near as enthusiastic as his guardian. She blew confetti, helped him cut his own slice of birthday cake, and sung Happy Birthday in her glorious, melodic voice.

Her next question made Lucas frown again. "Kinzie had to go back to school. I have to stay here. I m-m-miss her," he said quietly, feeling his eyes water and his nose begin to run again. He was about to wipe his nose on his jacket, but he remembered the bag of tissues Kenz had backed into his jacket. He grabbed one and blew his nose loudly.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] Tumblr_ltgjv1DHVZ1qzerjgo2_250
♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite
"mm, girl, you did not just call me adorable."

i'm gonna pick up the pieces
and build a Lego House
if things go wrong we can knock it down
wow. lucas was three younger than me, and yet, i sensed that he had faced troubles just as bad as mine. he was now my personal project. he was going to feel welcome here, even if this person- had he said kinzie as he fell- wasn't there for him. i smiled down at him as he beamed, lost in memories. his face was completely lit up from this memory. i was sad when he looked back at me, his eyes filling with tears from my question. as he wiped his nose with a tissue, i got the feeling that this guy needed a lily-hug. "oh, come here, luke," i grabbed him gently, pulling him into my chest, rubbing the top of his head. i smiled down at the boy below me. we were going to be friends. i had a feeling we could relate to something. something about our past. "don't worry, bud. i'm here for you. i'll stay with you while kenzie's gone, okay? you don't need to be alone. do you know where my cabin is? it's number ten. you can come to me for anything, you here? now, we should play a game to cheer you up. what do you want to play?"
if you're broken
i will mend you
and i'll keep you sheltered from
the storm that's raging on

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 am

Lucas suddenly felt himself being pulled into a warm hug. Despite his fuzzy coat keeping him warm, he was revitalized with the new warmth of Lily's hug. He wrapped his arms around her, taking deep breaths to keep the tears away. As she let go of him, Lucas noticed how pretty the sun looked off her red hair and lightly freckled skin. No, it wasn't just the sun. She looked very pretty.

"You're very pretty." Lucas stated. It wasn't so much a compliment as a fact in his head. The smile slowly returned as he continued, "I don't know a lot of games. What are big kid games? Cuz I'm a big kid. I wanna play a big kid game!"
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] Tumblr_ltgjv1DHVZ1qzerjgo2_250
♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite

and build a Lego House
y face turned the same shade as my fiery-hair as i blushed from his compliment. "oh.. thanks, luke," i smiled at the boy in front of me, who had just called me pretty. then, something occurred to me. he was the first one to ever call me pretty, except my daddy. "you know something, luke? you are the first one at this camp to ever call me pretty. i think we're going to be great friends!"
i stared in disbelief as luke told me he didn't know any games. that had to be changed. "big kid games are for losers. all big kids do is their makeup. or worry about what they look like. or play board games. i mean, they're called board games for a reason, right? they're boring. what we need is a fun game. how about tag? i'll be 'it' first!" i grinned as i stood up from the ground. i stretched my legs;i had been sitting on the ground for hours. i looked down at luke. i put my hand out for him, so he could pull himself up.

if you're broken
i will mend you

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 am

Lucas frowned and tilted his head in disbelief. "What? But you're very pretty! Why haven't people called you pretty?" He asked, genuinely confused. He didn't know yet that pretty was a compliment. There were pretty people and nice people and funny people. That was as obvious as red hair or leaves on a tree.

In fact, the red hair on her freckly head looked like sunlight. Her green eyes shimmered as bright as an aurora. She was like a big, living sun! The thought made Lucas smile. This girl was going to be a good friend.

"What are the rules for tag?" Lucas asked, taking Lily's hand and pulling himself up. Being a four-year-old, he liked rules and structure.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 pm

♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite

and build a Lego House
i looked down at the boy in front of me, thinking about his question. "because i'm seven. and seven year-old's are 'cute', or 'adorable'. my sisters are pretty though. they're, like, fifteen. when i'm fifteen i'll be pretty. but not now. now, i'm just the seven year-old that everyone thinks is going to go and be all immature. i've probably been through waaaaay more than they have-" i cut myself off. i was rambling about my problems when luke needed to be cheered up. i thought for a second. what were the rules of tag? i'd never been asked that before. i don't even remember being taught the game. that was probably because my dad had taught it to me, and all thoughts about him were blocked off from everyday thoughts. my eyes clouded over with sadness for a second, but then i gained control again and my eyes re-gained their original sparkle. "well, one person is 'it'. they have to 'tag' the other person, who is running away from them. when they're 'tagged' the other person is 'it'. there aren't a lot of rules. it's pretty much the simplest game in the world. it's like 'go fish'. there is no way to screw up the rules, or cheat." i smiled at him, waiting for him to start running, since i'd said i was going to be 'it' first. that way he could get a feel for the game first.
if you're broken
i will mend you

ooc: Sorry it took me so long to post before! My internet was down for the whole week!
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:00 pm

ooc: No problem! We all have issues occasionally, but it's all good! :)

Lucas looked up at the girl, trying to wrap his arm around what the girl was saying. "So... are you cute or pretty? I'm confused!" He grabbed his head, stressing over what he was trying to say. He honestly didn't know what was going on, but watched as a wave of sadness washed over her for just a second. This concerned him, but he said nothing. Best to let her sort this out.

It also took him a second to wrap his mind around "tag." It wasn't that complicated, though. He just had to run! He bolted away from her, jumping over huge pumpkins and piles of leaves (after what happened before, he wasn't dashing through any piles anytime soon). "Catch me if you can!" He screamed, running as fast as his little legs could take him, which wasn't very fast.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 pm

♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite

and build a Lego House
i chased after luke, a grin widening on my face. i caught up to him in no time, lightly tapping him on the shoulder. in answer to his question, i panted, "to you, i'm pretty. to the rest of the world, i'm cute. it's just a matter of opinion!" i thought about that. how could one tell if they were pretty or cute, if they had no one there to tell them that? before luke, i'd always just assumed i was cute to everyone. but now, i though, maybe some people see me differently. it really was just a matter of opinion. wow. i just had a life-changing thought while playing a simple game of tag.
i bolted away from him, giggling. i wondered to myself if i should go slower, since he was younger than me. nah. that took the fun out of the game, for both players. i took no caution as i darted through the pumpkin patch. laughter escaped me without me realizing it. i just loved running. i felt free. absolutely free.

if you're broken
i will mend you

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Lucas barely made any distance before hearing Lily pant behind him and feeling a light tap on his shoulder. "Oh!" He exclaimed, accepting the explanation fully. It was just a matter of... opinion? He would have to ask Kenz about that, or maybe one of the Athena cabin members. He was sure he had heard the word before; he just didn't have an exact definition of it.

But never mind that! "I'm gonna get you!" He yelled, running at full speed towards Lily. She wouldn't win this game! He began to laugh, feeling the bright sunshine on his face. It almost felt like a... smile, like his father was looking down on him. A smile stretched across his face. Tag was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 pm

♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite

and build a Lego House
i bolted away from luke. i stopped when i reached a clearing. it was rimmed with pumpkins, and the sun was shining down on the grass that covered the ground. i ran into the middle, flinging my arms out and spinning around. i flopped onto the ground, looking up at the sky. i grinned up at the sky, staring at all the clouds. i turned my head and saw luke's feet. i rolled farther away from me. c'mon, luke! it's amazing! i laughed, the sun shining down on my face. i hadn't laughed so much in a long time. and to think that only minutes before i'd been having a nightmare. i pushed that thought out of my mind as i leapt up from the ground, smiling at luke. luke, watch what i can do!" i exclaimed before doing a cartwheel. i landed it and flopped back onto the ground, sighing happily.
if you're broken
i will mend you

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Luke stopped when he saw Lily spinning around in the clearing. Was this part of the rules for tag? To try and be like her, he began spinning as well. Unfortunately, he was four. And little four-year-olds do not have the best balance. He toppled over and started laughing, feeling the sun shine on his face. He loved the sun more than anything. Well, maybe Kenzie had it beat, but it was still amazing. The sun was bright and...what was the word? He remembered what his mother had called it.

"Sol amarillo!" He yelled, not caring if Lily thought him strange. It was fun to not care, and he felt safer when he was with her, like she wouldn't judge him. He sat up and watched her do a cartwheel. He watched in awe as she pulled it off without a hitch.

"Woohoo!" He cheered, clapping his hands and wooping loudly. Lily was the second-best girl he had ever met, and he had only known her for ten minutes!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm

♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite

and build a Lego House
I looked up at the sky, smiling. I turned to Luke as he cheered, giggling to myself about how happy he looked. I sat up, looking at him. "Luke, what language was that?" I asked him, my head tilting to the side. I knew that it wasn't Greek, since I somewhat understood that, and it definately wasn't English.
I began to wonder where Luke was from, and when he got here. He must've been new, but I wondered how new. I brushed a strand of my red hair behind my ear, my green eyes shining as I looked around the clearing. It was absolutely beautiful, and I couldn't believe I'd never found it. It was so peaceful and quiet. I loved it here already.

if you're broken
i will mend you

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 pm

As the girl spun around, Lucas stopped his clapping so he could listen to her question.

"Luke, what language is that?"

He tilted his head, furrowing his brow and looking at the sky as he thought. Language? Um... what was language again? He scrunched up his eyes, thinking hard about what Kinzie had told him. Language was... different things people said? And he spoke... Spanish, right? It was hard to remember it all absolutely correct-ly.

"I... think it's Thpanish," he said slowly. "I don't know, though." He looked up at the sky, trying to remember other words his mother told him. "Ojoth, hola, adioth, papi, mama..."

OoC: I just realized that 4 year olds can't master s's and z's until, like, 7. So from this point on, he has a little lisp. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]   Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a couple little godlings, huh? [Private with Colleen]
Page 1 of 1