Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the casual knock into someone (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

the casual knock into someone (ML) Empty
PostSubject: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:34 pm

the casual knock into someone (ML) Bandana-blonde-blonde-hair-cute-girl-Favim.com-324539
Emily Arabella Thomas
Daughter of Zeus

Standing in a hall of fame,

Emily was just doing her usual things. Being lazy. Emily didn't seem to care much for the outdoors, but then she looked at the time. It was 12 o'clock and she was hungry. I guess I could go get something to eat, She thought. She got up from her bed and started getting dressed. She put on a white tank top and then her favorite plaid shirt unbuttoned. Then she slipped on a pair of shorts and some converse. The last thing she did before she left was grab her wallet and put on her ballerina necklace which contained her weapons. Then she left. When Emily got outside, the air was sort of chilly and she liked it that way. She took a breath of air and smiled. It was new air. After that, she walked to the Camp's entrance going in the outside world.

When Emily was out of Camp she was sightly happy and slightly scared. She did like to be out of Camp, but she was scared of monsters. She didn't feel like dying today at all, but at least she had her weapons around her neck. Then she faked a smile. Emily walked toward the coffee shop across the street. When she had gotten there, there wasn't many people there and she was happy. A smaller line and a shorter line, Emily enjoyed that. Emily got to the counter and ordered. "That'll be $15." The cashier said. Emily gave him the money and then turned around. When she turned around she bumped into someone and spilled their drink. "I'm so sorry! I so did not mean to do that!" She told the person.

Outfit

And the world's gonna know your name
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:24 pm

the casual knock into someone (ML) Tumblr_m3iihmbZt11rqror1o3_500
Benjamin Noel van der Bilt
Son of Aphrdoite
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin walks up Half-Blood Hill, and looks around. Good, he didn't see anyone. That's always good, going out of camp isn't exactly allowed, and its always easier when you don't get caught. He quickly slips over the border, and down the other side of the hill. Here he finds the cab that he'd called. Sliding into the cab he gives the driver his destination. Benjamin then leans back against the seat. He takes out his sunglasses and puts them on. Not that it was sunny, but in the political world, people might recognize him, and it's easier if they dont, hence the sunglasses.

After what seems like ages, the cab finally stops. Benjamin hands the driver a fifty, and gets out of the cab, telling the driver to keep the change. Smiling he looks around, and starts walking down the street. He takes a breath of the city air and smiles. Boy, he sures loves the city. He quickly ducks into a Starbucks, and waits in the line. When it's his turn to order, he orders a cup of coffee and a biscoti. He then slides over to pay. He hands the cashier a credit card, and then puts it back into his pocket.

Grabbing his cup, and the little bag Benjamin turns around. He's about to walk out the door, when someone bumps into him. The force of the person causes him to spill hot coffee all over himself. Damnit that hurt. "Ouch. Hey, next time pay attention"he says to them. Nolan then grabs some napkins and starts wiping up the coffee. He then looks down at his shirt and jacket. Stained, he'd probually end up buying new ones. Great, just how he wanted to spend his day. Stupid person.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm

the casual knock into someone (ML) Bandana-blonde-blonde-hair-cute-girl-Favim.com-324539
Emily Arabella Thomas
Daughter of Zeus

"Je suis tellement désolée! I mean er.... I'm so so sorry. I can be very clumsy." She said. "Do you want me to buy you some new clothes or something?" Emily asked hoping he'd say yes. Emily did feel really bad considering it was hot coffee. She was practically known for clumsiness and she knew it herself. She had fallen or tripped someone so many times she couldn't even count. "I'm Emily." She told him before getting him more napkins and handing them to him. After she handed him the napkins she put out her hand for him to shake, which she thought he would never shake because she bumped into him and spilled hot coffee on him.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:51 pm

the casual knock into someone (ML) Tumblr_m3j299E10e1rtpk9ko1_500
Son of Aphrdoite
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin blinks and looks at the girl. She had just spoken in flawless french, and then she'd switched to English. "Vous parlez français?"Benjamin says to the girl in flawless french. He couldn't resit the urge to respond, it just came naturally to him. He dabs at the coffee stains, and then throws the napkin away. He then looks back at the girl, for some reason she looked firmiluar. Maybe she was from camp? He couldn't be sure. If she was, she was't one of his siblings. Though she could defiently pass for one.

He can't help but chuckle when she offers to buy him new clothing. Some people are just too kind, they need to learn not to be that kind. "No it's fine, I can buy my own. If you want you can join me in shopping though"he says to her. He didn't mean to add the last part, but it kind of just came out. Oh well, it wouldn't hurt to have company. "You up to it?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Emily Arabella Thomas
Daughter of Zeus

"Oui, je peux. Êtes-vous de la France?" She said. Emily examined the boy. He looked exactly liked her. That was something new for Emily. Most of the people she bumped into didn't look like her; but Emily was happy to bump into someone new everyday. Then when he told her she didn't have to buy him clothes, but she could join him, she was taken quite back by surprise. "Um... Sure. Just one thing; tell me your name." She said. She smiled and then asked looking down, "Do you happen to go to a camp?"

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm

the casual knock into someone (ML) Tumblr_m3fhhnmUaB1rtawc6o1_500
Son of Aphrdoite

"Non, je suis juste couramment le français"he says to her. Benjamin then grins lightly, and leans back against an empty table. He presses his palms into the fake wood, and looks at her. This was nice, talking to someone in two different languages. Not often would he find someone that he's able to do this with. Most people can barely speak English, let alone be fluent in French. Then theres all of the people who choose to learn Spanish.

"Oh, I'm Benjamin van der Bilt, but you can call me Ben"he tells the girl. Honestly if she recognized the last name he'd be shocked. He then turns to look at her, and he studies her for a bit. She was pretty. "What's your name?"he asks her. Benjamin can't help but raise an eyebrow when she asks if he goes to camp. He pauses to think of how to answer the question, and then answers it. "Yes I do, do you go to a camp? My camps for special kids, who are a bit different"he says to her. If she was from camp, she'd understand what he mean't. If she's not, she'd probually think he has something wrong with him. "Anyways, are you going to take me up on my offer?"he asks with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Emily Arabella Thomas
Daughter of Zeus

"Même. Je sais aussi un peu d'italien. Et vous?" She smiled. She was quite happy that she was having a conversation in French. To her French was easier than English. "Well, nice to meet you Ben, I'm Emily." She said and put out her hand for him to shake it. "Actually I do happen to go to a camp for special kids. It's very.....secret. It's nice though." Then she leaned in and whispered, "Daughter of Zeus." Emily knew exactly what he was talking about considering she wasn't that special. "Yes, I will take your offer." She said then smiled back. Then the cashier said, "One regular coffee!" "I'll be right back." She said and walked up to the counter to get her coffee. She paid the cashier and took her coffee. She walked back to Ben and asked, "Where are we going to shop at?"

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 pm

the casual knock into someone (ML) Tumblr_m3bg2i9uos1r6izjco1_500
Son of Aphrdoite

Benjamin laughs lightly and listens to her as she speaks. "Le français est naturel pour moi. Je l'ai parle depuis des lustres. Cela fait partie d'être un enfant d'Aphrodite. Comment savez-vous français?"he says to Emily. Benjamin wondered what the people around them thought of this. Maybe they thought they were just two french children, or if they had caught on to the english part of the conversation. Either way it was most likely pretty odd.

Benjamin can't help but grin like a goober, when she confirms that she's from camp. Well then maybe he'd actually see her again. "Wow that's cool"he says softly. He then leans into whisper in her ear. "I'm a son of Aphrodite"he whispers. Ben then leans back, and rocks back and forth on his feet.

Benjamin looks over at Emily, a small smile forming on his face. "Well, should we go now?"he asks her. He really needs to get out of the shirt, it looked bad. "Hm good question. Hollister?"he says to her. The shirt he's wearing is from Hollister, so he figured he might as well get a new one from the same store. Though he'd settle for pretty much anywhere.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 am

Emily Arabella Thomas
Daughter of Zeus

"Je sais que le français parce euh..... ," Emily didn't want to say the next part, but she wanted to tell him why she knew French, so she said the next part lowly and looking down, "Avant que mon père est mort, il me l'a enseigné." Emily didn't enjoy mentioning her father. It always brought back memories, painful ones. Her father was only trying to do something good that day, but something bad happened to him. She shook her head to make the thoughts go away. Then when he told her that he was a son of Aphrodite, she was happy considering if he wasn't she was screwed. She smiled. "Sure. We could go now." She said before taking a sip of her coffee. "Hollister's a good place to shop At. I always go there." She said. She walked to the door and waited for Ben.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:46 pm

the casual knock into someone (ML) Tumblr_m3fhhnmUaB1rtawc6o1_500
Son of Aphrdoite

"Je vois"he says softly, not sure what else to say. Benjamin then stands up, and walks out of the shop. He holds the door open for Emily, and shuts it behind her. He then looks at her. "Do you mind if we walk?"he asks her. Honestly it was a few blocks from here. Not to mention, Ben doesn't have that much cash on him. Cabs can be expensive. If worse came to worse and she wanted a cab, he could always suggest that she pays. He'd feel like an asshole, but he really doesn't want to pay for a cabin.

Benjamin then sticks his hands in his pocket. He was doing this for a few reasons. One to keep his hands warm. Two, to check for his wallet. And to prevent people from pick-pocketing him. You could never be to safe, he'd had his wallet stolen before. And let's just say it sucks. It's a pain trying to retrive it, if you can retrive it. If you can't its an even bigger pain. You have to buy a new one, get a new I.D./ driver's lisgeins, all of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Emily Arabella Thomas
Daughter of Zeus

Emily walked out of the coffee shop. The wind was nice against her light skin. She had always loved the cold. Playing in the snow was the best part of the winter. You could do so many things in the snow. Snowball fights, make forts, make a snowman and so much more. That's why Emily loved the snow. Then Ben's question brought her back to reality. "Yeah sure I don't mind walking." She said. She smiled at Ben. Emily checked to make sure her wallet was in her pocket. She smiled when she confirmed when it was there. She looked at Ben and asked, "Ready?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the casual knock into someone (ML)   the casual knock into someone (ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the casual knock into someone (ML)
Page 1 of 1