Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Alan was walking around the festival just looking for something to do when he saw a small dirt path leading into the woods. He ran his hand across his belt to make sure that he had his sword on him. He was no wuss, but these kids would gladly use real monsters in the attractions. They would use real dangers, after all everyone here is a damigod, danger was an everyday thing. Alan just decided to think of this as another training thing, so he started to walk for the path. In doing so he ran a cross a kid with white hair, wearing causal formal clothes and a sword strapped to his belt, and a shield on his arm. He seemed very bored and mildly annoyed as of something unplanned happened. "Hey, Whats up?" Alan called out raising his hand in a greeting. The kid, about Alan's age he just realized, looked up and smiled while raising his hand. "Oh hey. Chiron said to treat this a a quest. We need three, six, or at most nine. If your going that makes two, we need one more. I'm Lycus Amyntas by the way." he explained, holding his hand out for the last part. "I'm Alan Jefferson, Nice to meet you." Alan responded shaking hands with Lycus and leaning against the tree to wait.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD Bridgeto

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Unclaimed Daughter of Aether
Bridget was interested in the 'Oktoberfest', or whatever it was. The festival reminded her of things they used to have where she was from, it was a town get together. Now, however, it was a camp thing. Several demigods pushed past her, to get in lines for the petting zoo or to get a spot at the bonfire. Bridget smiled softly and watched the people go as she walked.

The demigod was dressed in jeans and a New York City sweatshirt. She wore Nike's on her feet and had a bronze bracelet around her wrist. Bridget had asked a Heppy kid to make her a crossbow that would turn into the bracelet, which now never left it's spot on her arm. Her dark brown eyes found two boys relaxing by a tree, leading into a forested area. Curiosity played in her mind and Bridget walked over to them, wondering why on earth she was doing so.

The idea of going into a creepy looking place wasn't usually high on her list of things to do, but for some reason she wanted to venture into it. "Whatcha guys doing?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Both Alan and Lycus looked up as a blonde girl walked over and called out. Alan flashed a smile "Not much. Just waiting to be able to go in." He said raising his hand and pointing into the woods with his thumb. Lycus, while not as friendly, did wave to her. "We need three people to go in. It's sorta like a quest." Lycus picked up the explanation. Alan leaned forward a bit, a slightly quizzical expression showing on his face. He sensed air on her, as if she were a child of one of the winds, but he couldn't put his finger on which. He quickly decided that it was unimportant and if he needed to know he'd figure it out later. "So would you like to join us and make this a party of three?" Alan asked the smile back on his face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Bridget listened to the older boys and nodded. A quest? she thought, not ever hearing much about what that was. She guessed it to be something important; something she didn't really want to do. Then again, the demigod felt oddly comfortable, and was debating on accepting the challenge. "Oh, cool," Bridget said, her chocolate eyes darting to the woods. It seemed alright, for a creepy - doom - type - of - forest.

The girl had made up her mind. The two boys seemed alright enough, and she wanted to go in. "Sure," Bridget began, but then her mind kicked in another thought. "- But I have to warn you guys; I've only been here for about a month." she said with a shrug. Hopefully is wouldn't change their minds on letting her go with them. Besides, something about the first demigod seemed almost familiar... like they had something in common.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Alan beamed as she said that she'd go. Even Lycus out a slight smile, although it wasn't a kind one. It was a smile of anticipation, the fact that he could finally have some fun. Lycus was about to say that they should get moving when said that she was new. Lycus shrugged "Being new means nothing." he said before moving closer to the entrance. Alan smiled and put a hand across her shoulder. "Like he said, and hey I'm sorta new myself, I've only been here for about three months. Just think of this as monster killing 101." Alan said before letting go of her and walking to join Lycus who was checking his shield straps and drawing his sword, Alan pulled his sword free and his goggles over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Bridget gave the first demigod a half - smile, seeing he was obviously excited by her accepting their offer to venture into the dark forest. Then, hearing the second boy's comment, the girl's smiled quickly faded into a frown. Feeling warmth around her shoulders, Bridget almost jumped out of her skin. Seeing it was only the first demigod, she let out a quick sigh of relief. She listen to him and nodded, still unsure of herself. "Right, fun, " the demigod replied.

Bridget watched the second boy get ready for the forest, adjusting and checking various things. She clicked a button on her bracelet, and within a few seconds, a crossbow gleamed in her hands. The celestial bronze weapon made a grin flash over her face, and she secured her quiver to her back. Bridget had fifteen arrows in her quiver, and hoped she wouldn't run out. After all, she had no idea what she was walking into.

"Ready, then?" she asked, one of her hands holding the crossbow firmly. Even with her trusted weapon, the sixteen year old had no idea what she had volunteered herself for.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Alan heard something happen over by the girl and he turned to see her holding a wicked looking crossbow that could only come from Cabin 9. Suddenly a thought hit him and he turned to Lycus and said "Yo dude. We for got introductions. he turned back to the blonde girl and said, "Hi, I'm Alan Jefferson, nice to meet you." Lycus, after hearing Alan's reminder swore softly at himself, his brother was always telling him to make sure and remember his manners. "Lycus Amyntas, a pleasure to meet you even if I don't act like it." he said after turning to her and giving a slight bow.

When she asked if they were ready they both looked at each other and did a slight fist bump smiling. "Yea, we're ready." They said in unison. Alan slid his hand along the side of his jacket feeling the little throwing knives, he glanced at the girl and noticed that she only had a few bolt. Lycus saw Alan's face, followed his sight and frowned a bit when he noticed what Alan did. "Hold on a second." He said as he walked over to a little weapons shed Cabin Nine had set up. From it he got another bolt quiver with fifteen bolts and a small shield. He tossed the shield at Alan, who caught it and put it on, before walking over to the girl. "Here, just in case. Demigod preparation rule one, when using projectile weapons, bring more ammo, when not, bring a shield." He said looking at Alan pointedly at the last part. Alan just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Bridget nodded at Alan and Lycus, accepting his apology, or was it a reason? Either way, she accepted it. She felt awkward, seeing that they obviously knew each other, but she hadn't ever seen them before in her life. Bridget wished she knew more people at Camp Half Blood by now, but she only really knew Cabin Eleven. "Er, yeah, nice to meet you guys." she said sheepishly. "Oh, I'm Bridget Howwe, unclaimed..." the demigod said, almost forgetting to introduce herself. She felt a small blush on her face from embarrassment.

Bridget was all emotionally prepared to go in when she was stopped by the sound of Lycus. She watched him head over to a small weapon shed and find another quiver. The demigod suddenly felt unprepared, and immature. Why didn't you think of that? her mother's voice rang in her mind, scolding her. Slinging the second quiver over her shoulder, the girl's eyes were still on Lycus grabbing more things. Bridget personally hoped that they didn't need all of that.

"Okay, thanks," Bridget said, looking ahead into the darkness. The demigod looked up at the forest, then back at the boys. her face read one thing.

You Ready?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Alan flexed his hand in the shield, luckily Lycus had a good eye and picked out a light shield. Lycus nodded as the girl, Bridget, introduced herself. Alan laughed when he noticed that Bridget was slightly embarrassed by Lycus's little stunt with the bolts. Soon though all three demigods were ready, and their faces showed it. "Alright then. Lets go have some fun." he said as he turned and walked into the forest. Alan laughed and put a hand on Bridget's shoulder. "Don't worry. It shouldn't all be monsters. There should be some old school scare tactics in there, also there are Medics in there, if anything ever goes wrong everyone will jump in to help. We'll be in danger, bu not mortal danger. That's why I said this would be like a training thing." He said before following Lycus, rolling his arms and shoulder loosing up for what ever would show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD   Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the Deep Wood with (the full) [Moon] xD
Page 1 of 1