Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

IT'S THAT TIIIIIME AGAIN [SEPTEMBER RAFFLE WINNER]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

IT'S THAT TIIIIIME AGAIN [SEPTEMBER RAFFLE WINNER] Empty
PostSubject: IT'S THAT TIIIIIME AGAIN [SEPTEMBER RAFFLE WINNER]   IT'S THAT TIIIIIME AGAIN [SEPTEMBER RAFFLE WINNER] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 am

Oh wow look at that, September is over! [insert Green Day joke here] Anyway, I've gone around, collected drachmas from everyone involved, and compiled the names of those who purchased tickets into a hat. This month's jackpot, through ticket purchases and generous donations, came to a total of 4,961 drachmas! Not quite as much as last time, but still, that's a heck of a lot of posts worth~ And one lucky poot was drawn from the fabulously fantasically awesome hat. That person is none other than

~Lord Betnon~

Congratulations! You're the proud owner of however many drachmas you previously had, plus 4,961 more. :D Don't go on too much of a shopping spree now~

To those of you interested in joining the October drachma raffle, the same rules still apply. The minimum you can win is 1,000 drachmas, and that's if nobody enters! How sad would that be, though? We hope you enter. D: But on top of the starter, for every person who enters, the pot grows by 100 drachmas. Plus, if people donate drachmas, it grows even larger! So don't forget to buy a ticket, it's only 100 drachmas to purchase one! Unfortunately, you can only buy one ticket per month, but hey, that's better than nothing~ And for those of you who've already won, you can still enter the next month. The hat is completely random, so your chances of winning are the same as everyone else's each time. The deadline to buy a raffle ticket is going to be the last day of October, so hurryyyyyyy uuuuuuppp! >:V Send a pm with the title "drachma raffle" or some relevant variation of it to one of your admins, and they'll put you on the list to get a ticket. So what have you got to lose? GO GO GOOOOO.

Once again, a big thanks to those of you who donated to the pot! The splendid members who donated for this month:

Crispy Bacon
Skye

Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

IT'S THAT TIIIIIME AGAIN [SEPTEMBER RAFFLE WINNER] Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S THAT TIIIIIME AGAIN [SEPTEMBER RAFFLE WINNER]   IT'S THAT TIIIIIME AGAIN [SEPTEMBER RAFFLE WINNER] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Smile Laughing I so seriously do not know what to say best part is I had my birthday last month soooooooooooooo very happy
Back to top Go down

IT'S THAT TIIIIIME AGAIN [SEPTEMBER RAFFLE WINNER]
Page 1 of 1