Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]

Go down 
+6
RachieFizzy!
FudgeeBear
firelord zuko
cher
Skye
Sniggle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] Empty
PostSubject: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:27 am

That's right, Sni finally went busting doors down, collecting all those drachmas members spent buying tickets, and threw all the names into the hat!

Due to some of our lovely members donating extra drachmas that were lying around into the drachma pot, we had a mouth-watering, delightfully large jackpot! With the minimum of 1,000 drachmas(this minimum will be included in all lotteries), plus that spent on tickets, plus donations, the jackpot totaled to 7,844 drachmas! Bet those of you who didn't buy a ticket wished you did now, huh? Because that is a b-e-a-utiful pile o' cash right there~

So now, without further adieu, I give you the August Raffle winner!

Warning: Wide/large picture:
Spoiler:

Our winner is ML!

Congratulations on your success! You're now 7,844 drachmas richer than you were before this post! :D /shot

Anyway, don't forget, you can will the jackpot multiple times. It's complete luck of the draw, so if the hat chooses you month after month, then that's really weird but hey, you've just got some mad luck! So don't forget to buy tickets. Everyone has an equal shot here, and it's a mere 100 drachmas a pop!

We will be conducting the raffle again this month, with the deadline to buy tickets being the last day of the month. And again, it's one ticket per raffle. Don't go to each admin asking for a ticket, because we'll know, and your drachmas may just mysteriously disappear. >:V Actually probably not, we'll just say lol no just one ticket for you. /poots on

Anyway, a big thanks to the following for donating to the August drachma jackpot:

Angel
Hawk
Gazimu
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 am

WOO GIRL GET YOUR DRACHMA CREDIT CARD BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO MONTE CARLO~
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:20 am

Omfg we should seriously get drachma credit cards :/
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:48 am

omg that is seriously impossible, as lovely as the thought is
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:49 am

IT IS POSSIBLE :/
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:06 pm

OMFG I won. I actually one. Thanks to everyone who donated drachmas. Now I get to do the math too figure out if I want to buy anything.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:31 am

Well, ML should treat us, yes? CONGRATULATIONS ML! xDD Buy anything you wanna buy!
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:53 am

Congrats Zebra :D. If I were you I'd buy an extra BTC slot, but, your choice. :D. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WINNINGS.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:13 am

DRINKS ON ML! xD
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 am

Grape juice, right? ;P
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Nah, Sniggle, we're gonna toss back some orange juice.

Congrats, May. :D
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:09 pm

I hope it won't be orange juice :P
YAYAY. ML HAS MONEY YAYAY
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Fine yo I'll have all the red kool-aid to myself
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Omfg guys I feel so rich right now.

/buys drinks.

I think I'm buying another character slot for the time being, I might by a BTC slot later on.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Yes speeend! I wanna be the rich- wait. I still am :P
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Wow, Sniggle, Vista and using paint to save screenshots.
Nothing inside is an okay song though.

3/10 for effort.

:D
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:33 pm

yes shush it's the easiest way to do it imo. >:V And I can't help the computer that my mom bought me yo.

Also NOTHING INSIDE IS BEAUTIFUL THE ADAM F REMIX IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY OKAY /foams at the mouth

OH WOW WHAT IS THAT IT'S FANTASTIC LOOK AT IT ------> FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] 2vah387
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]   FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FACHAAA KICKING SOME RAFFLE BUTT [AUGUST WINNER]
Page 1 of 1