Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day in the Life of Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

A Day in the Life of Angel Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Life of Angel   A Day in the Life of Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:33 pm

What do I do when my class is cancelled? That’s easy, I watch YouTube videos all day and spend an hour walking aimlessly down the isles of one of the billion CVS in a two mile radius.
Oh and more story time. Here we go. So I won this prize thing that my college did. It was really stupid. During the first week they had this convention of tables that basically consisted of a bunch of banks wanting your money and a local gym that I had no intention of signing up for. You went around to all of the tables and then at the end, if you actually went to every table, you submitted your name for a prize. They didn’t say what the prize was, but I was convinced I wouldn’t win because I never win anything.
So about a week ago I got an e-mail. I won the raffle, but they still didn’t say what my prize was. So I procrastinated going to get this prize because…I kept forgetting. So I finally remembered to go and get it today. (By the way, my roommates kept telling me I was crazy for forgetting to get my prize for so long) On the way up the elevator I had this moment where I thought it could actually be something really cool. My thought process was something like this:
“What if it’s money? I’m poor. I could buy groceries that aren’t off brand! Aaah!”
“I bet it’s some sort of electronic device. I go to art school, it has to be cool.”
“What if it’s a gift card with a lot more money than a gift card should have on it? I bet it’s to the Apple Store.”
“What if it’s a car? What would I do with a car? I’m in the city I have a car back at home. I’ll sell it for money to buy lots and lots of Easy Mac and art supplies.”
Needless to say my school is not as cool as I thought it would be. What was it? A $25 gift card to Applebees.

Also apparently today is Talk like a Pirate day and my roommate is reading me what Reddit did to their website in honor of today and I can’t stop laughing at how ridiculous some of these things are.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

A Day in the Life of Angel
Page 1 of 1