Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Drumroll Please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Drumroll Please! Empty
PostSubject: Drumroll Please!   Drumroll Please! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 am

And now, what you've all been waiting for... Drumroll, please! Get ready to have your socks rocked off by something truly amazing!

Yes, ladies and gentleman! The new drachma shop is organized, newly designed, and introduces a concept that Camp Half-Blood has yet to try out... sales! Every so often, we will have sales on particular items, on special days, or completely randomly chosen days! Thank the wonderfully amazing Angel for the layout, and all of her hard work in helping to create this before she resigned. After careful consideration, we chose certain items members recommended, such as River Styx Invincibility, Value Packs, Admin Quests, and Special Armor to add to the shop! In the next day or so, the members who contributed those ideas will get the item they chose for free! Isn't that awesome?

Go enjoy the shop, members! Spend those drachmas! Spend them like there is no tomorrow!

Sincerely,

The CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Drumroll Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drumroll Please!   Drumroll Please! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 am

Oh My God Skye I love you XD
Thank you, Oh mighty Skye, and thank you, All of the Legendary Admins, for bringing this to us Mortals /bows
I am forever in your debt.

~Vina

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Drumroll Please!
Page 1 of 1