Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ambush on the Huntress Camp [BATTLE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Ambush on the Huntress Camp [BATTLE] Empty
PostSubject: Ambush on the Huntress Camp [BATTLE]   Ambush on the Huntress Camp [BATTLE] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 pm

THE OPPOSING ARMY HAS ADVANCED INTO HUNTRESS TERRITORY. A wave of hellhounds, followed by at least a hundred cyclopes, all clad in celestial bronze helmets and chest plates have charged without mercy through the labyrinth and battlefield, reaching the lining of the foresting and pouring into the huntress camp. They've smashed up the meeting headquarters with either their bare hands or the over-sized clubs and hammers that the majority of the cyclopes wield. The hellhounds use their teeth or claws to rip away at the tend and smash the log seats inside. They linger in the area, targeting hunters who try to push the monsters back. Unfortunately, Artemis is on a mission, so it's up to the hunters to save their land. Your objective is to take out as many hellhounds and cyclopes as you can, help your injured comrades, and most importantly, save the huntress camp!

Hunters, stand your ground!

The huntress headquarters is open to HUNTERS ONLY for battle rp. In order to participate, simply make a topic or join another. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. Your battle moderator are AECH (SNIGGLE) and CHARLIE. Good luck, heroes.

**Check this topic daily to view the progress of the battle**
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Ambush on the Huntress Camp [BATTLE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush on the Huntress Camp [BATTLE]   Ambush on the Huntress Camp [BATTLE] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:52 am

Due to a lack of huntress defense, the fighting has spread, and more of the ground has been seized by waves of hellhounds and cyclopes. They've begun to burn down the rest of the camp, tearing apart any campers that get in there way.
Back to top Go down

Ambush on the Huntress Camp [BATTLE]
Page 1 of 1