Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]

Go down 
+8
Lord Blazy
welshy
dean
sapphire
Balisugar
camcam9999
lara croft
Charlie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 pm

I’d give up forever to touch you,

And I don't want the world to see me, because I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. And all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life. because sooner or later it will be over, I just don't want to miss you tonight.

Taking the piece of red fabric from Christopher's hand, Keller held his sword between both knees as he tied it around his forehead. Even at a time like this, he could still spare a little humour, and it was at least obvious. Plus it would stop his sweaty hair from hanging In front of his eyes, would could eventually be his downfall. After also pulling a leather and bronze chest-plate, his is hand took the handle of the sword again, a smirk appearing on his lips as Christopher quoted him. He had been lucky that he had been able to stop himself from saying anything more. His brains kicking In, Keller caught up with the leader at the front, keeping his blade drawn as he spoke to Christopher. "Man, this is going to be some blood-bath, but I-"
The son of Athena was cut short when seeing all the monsters start to close in on them, making his heart beat harder and faster than he had ever experienced before this point. He winced as the French girl took out an enemy demigod so easily, not being able to stop himself from wondering if that could've been one of his brothers. He pushed the thought away, catching a brief movement from the corner of his eye and fast enough to stumble to his left, dodging the blade of an Empousai. He caught his balance before he would fall on his butt, shouting what seemed to be a drunked baltle-cry as he smashed the blade down against the monster's, his strength fazing it slightly yet not defeating it. Sending a round-house kick into the monsters side, Keller had gained enough momentum to grind the blade beneath the monster's and up Into it's chest, hearing a blood-curdleing scream of terror for a split second benfore his transformed to dust before his very eyes, ignoring any on himself and and his clothes.
About to consider that they moved the hell out into the open and quickly, Keller spun around upon hearing a yell, finding one of the boy's on the ground, dust scattered around him and blood leaking out from his leg. Keller started to move forward again towards him, to heop, his head snapping up to the girl In trees as she fired arrows down at them. He hoped that she would cover him as he did something that would probably risk his life, slicing at another oncoming monster before ducking down next to the boy Cameron, trying to to curse at the sight of the damage. "Hang in there, man. Come on." He encouraged, ripping off the hem of his shirt and starting to tie It around the boy's leg, his back open for attacks and hoping someone was covering him.

outfit; too lazy • tag; you sexy beasts • words; Idk • muse; 'fall' by justin<3
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:52 pm

I smiled and jumped into the fray, my bow turning into my sword Echo as a modified desert eagle appeared on my belt buckle. I ran with one hand fighting monsters as I tried to put my ipod into my ears and blasted techno to zone out of the noise. the predictable movements turned into a flurry of attacks that were random, thrown in with an electric charge from the Deagle. I noticed Meira getting attacked from an angle, so I quickly ran towards her, turning around of course when I noticed the other girl running towards her. So I just looked around for a fight.

Last edited by Lord Blazy on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:05 pm

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 2mfn2af

Echo Rachelle Flynn

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo was just fine with shooting creatures from her perch, until one of the empousai got smart. The demigod was shooting at another of it's kind, and that monster evaporated into golden dust. She looked around, knowing that she should've been helping the others, but wasn't it the same? If she was killing them off, her work was simply that. Echo didn't see a knife being thrown at her by an enemy demigod.

The blade lodged itself in Echo's stomach area causing her to loose her balance and fall backwards. Her landing was soft, in a patch of branches, but the fall deepened her already bleeding wound. The demigod couldn't look at her own wound, and was just stuttering out words. "H...Help." she choked, her words becoming slurred. Echo wasn't seeing clearly, and things were going in and out of focus. She quickly pulled out the knife, pain surging through her whole body. A crimson pool of blood covered the forest ground next to her, as Echo bit back a sob.

Surely this couldn't be the end of her? Her chocolate eyes were pleading for help, as she hoped someone heard her frantic cry. "Help!" the demigod said, using all of her power to muster out a scream. Laying down on the ground, bleeding, Echo began to weep softly. The pain and the blood was just too much. She just didn't want to die. It wasn't fair.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Natalie then heard ANOTHER scream for help. Were they there just for support? Natalie hoped not. "Elena? Should I leave you here with Meira while I get to the other girl?" she asked. Elena sighed. She should be the one giving orders, but this is a BATTLE, so, fine then. "Fine. I take care of Meira and I'll bring her to the guy over there who looks like the leader" She then picked her up and ran to the guy with a red cloth.

Natalie was now running towards the scream for help. She arrived a few seconds later, and gasped at the pool of blood beside the girl. This is bad. Really, really bad she thought. The sight was obviously horrific, and she wouldn't want to look at it, but she had to. "Echo? Right?" She fumbled for her pack of ambrosia, and handed a piece to her "Here. Eat it fast."

Okay, Elena was having a bit of trouble. It was hard carrying Meira while battling some monsters that are getting in her way. But she did it. It gave her a bit of difficulty carrying Meira on one shoulder while fighting with her sword on the other, but she managed it. She went to the guy with the red cloth. "Hey! are you the leader or something? I need help here!"

(OOC: BTW Charlie, I was talking to your charrie in the Elena part )
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:49 pm

OOC: Forget about it

Last edited by Lord Blazy on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:49 pm

nicole aisha reeve
Daughter of Ares

Nicole heard a muffled thud followed by a scream from somewhere behind her and she whipped around so fast that her lance accidentally grazed an empousa nearby. With a strangled yelp, she stabbed the monster in the chest, reducing it to golden ashes. At this rate, Nicole only got the chance to actually kill some of their foes if they attacked first. She figured it'd be some kind of disadvantage in the end, but she wasn't thinking of that now. She was too preoccupied with finding out where the noise came from.

When Nicole finally found the girl lying atop some branches, she had to gulp down noisily to prevent herself from throwing up. Despite that, she rushed towards the girl's side the same time another did. Nicole bit her lip. Though the girl offered some ambrosia, the stomach wound looked very deep and fatal and she wondered if the god food would be enough to heal it. Some wounds can be too deep for healing. Nicole had enough experience with that.

Nicole snapped up at the sound of something drawing close behind her and she instinctively brought her lance up. The silver weapon impaled the empousa through its stomach, but that wasn't the end of it. Sensing the frailty of the situation, another monster rushed in to take advantage of it, forcing Nicole to get up on her feet to meet the blood-sucking vampire head-on. "I'll cover for you!" she managed to scream just as her lance tip lodged itself on the empousa's forehead. "Don't worry about the monsters. I'll take them. Just focus on healing Echo for now."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 pm

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 2mfn2af

Echo Rachelle Flynn

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo was so happy to see a girl come to her aid. The wound was still leaking crimson as she saw the girl. Well, saw was a little off. The demigod was only seeing spots, and the pain seemed to be getting worse. "Y-yes, thank you," she muttered softly. Echo couldn't see the girl's godly food that she brought, but guessed where it was. "C-c-can't see..." the demigod whispered, her voice faint.

Echo heard a second voice in the distance, but couldn't see her either. It hurt just to speak, must less turn her head. Her face was sweaty, and her skin was clammy. The demigod's breathing was harsh and shaky. Every single breath could be her last. Once she found the ambrosia, she thrust it in her mouth quickly. Echo swallowed and took another quick breath. Even ambrosia didn't taste good, not this time. It felt like fire burning down her throat.

Her eyelids fluttered once, and she took her last breath of Earthly air. Her last breath was quick, and in it she muttered, "I - I'm sorry." Echo was just a memory npw, and her spirit was gone. She died serving the camp she loved so dearly.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675

Last edited by Moon on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 pm

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 816b6197314aca54d908f5e404a4212e

Christopher stopped, barely halfway to the cliff he'd been heading for. Monsters and demigods were swarming out from the trees, overwheliming their small band. Christopher cursed. A demigod from Kronos' camp must've got away and alerted the monsters to their presence. He ran back to the campers who had answered his call, noting with some relief that another group of them had joined and were receiving their red cloth from various other campers. At least the odds weren't insurmountable now but they'd be damned lucky if they got out of this unscathed, if at all.

There was a shuffle behind him and he spun around, sword leaping into the air and slicing at the empousa who'd snuck up behind him. She jumped back with a snarl, her tongue flicking out to lick her lips. "Nice try hero. But now it's my turn." She gave him a wicked grin and leapt at him, arms outstretched. Christopher fell back, swinging his shield in front of his face and thrusting blindly in front of him with his sword. Her claws scrabbled at his chest armour unsuccessfully, then there was a slight catching sensation on the tip of his sword and the weight of her body disappeared. It was replaced by a light tingle as gold dust rained down on him.

Christopher lurched back to his feet, brushing the dust off disgustedly. He could be thankful that it wasn't blood and entrails, but it was still yuck.

Looking round to see how everyone else was faring his stomach dropped. Three different people were slumped on the ground and were barely being defended by their compatriots. Others in the group were managing to hold their own and a couple of archers had managed to get into the trees, so it wasn't all bad news. But things were looking grim to say the least. Keller was saying something but before Christopher caught what it was he had rushed off to help one of the fallen campers.

A girl approached him, carrying one of the wounded campers who looked to be in a bad way.
"Yes, I guess you could say I'm the leader round here. And I can see she does need help." Christopher grabbed her shoulder and pointed to the girl lying prone beneath a tree. "When I yell go, run for that tree as fast as you can. I'll be right behind you defending your back." He tried to give her a small smile but it turned into more of a tense grimace. He turned and jumped onto a small nearby rock and shouted out, hoping he could be heard above the noise of the battle. "Everyone excpet the archers over to that tree!" he pointed with his sword to the tree the girl was lying under. "Make a defensive ring around that!" Christoper jumped down from the rock and nudged the girl who was carrying the wounded girl. "GO!"

He sprinted for the tree. One unfortunate empousa got in his way but before she could say 'die hero die' he'd run her through and was skidding to a halt in the loose leaf litter that surrounded his destination. Three girls were there, one of whom was close to dying, one was healing and the other was fighting. He reached past the girl who was fighting and skewered an empousa that was jumping toward her. It exploded with a wail into the now familiar golden dust, which really looked like nothing more than a lot of really tacky gold glitter. "You're welcome," he said wryly, already turning away from her again. Christopher looked over the area, hoping the other heros would make it. The other unconscious guy might have trouble, but hey, that's what rescue missions were for.

There was a small gasp and he bent down. The girl with the stomach wound was saying something about being sorry. It took a moment for Chirstopher to understand what she meant but then he was scrabbling for her wrist, feeling her pulse. Nothing. She was gone. He sat back on his haunches, stunned. It was one thing to acknowledge that you might die, quite another to see someone who'd been living and breathing only moments ago lose their life. He could feel sorrow threatening to take hold but he shut it off, his face hardening. He couldn't fall to pieces now. There'd be time for that when all this was done, whether he was doing it in the Underworld or back in his bed at Cabin Eleven. He stood once mores his face a grim line and his sword held threateningly. There wouldn't be any twinges now when he saw the enemy die.

OOC: Okay that all got a bit confusing. Not sure if I made it less confusing or more but yes. Come to the tree's leafy embrace unless you are an archer perched in a tree. Of course, feel free to ignore Christopher and come anyway even if you are in a tree, or don't come if you're fighting on the ground \owo/ It's up to yooooou.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:46 am

"Echo? Echo! Stay with me here!" but it was too late, she's already gone. Natalie pounded the ground in grief. Tears were streaming out of her eyes now, saddened that she couldn't save Echo. She yelled in anger, and swears that she will defeat them. Elena was watching too, sad that they lost Echo. She was disgusted that someone as innocent as Echo would get killed, but there would be others like her that have no involvement in all of this. She swears that they will protect everyone, and help defeat Kronos.

(OOC: sorry if my post is short)
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:16 am

Heart beats fast colours and promises,
How to be brave how can I love when I'm afraid,
I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more,

The French girl let her darkness shoot out again to kill three monsters. She was far too busy with killing ruthlessly that she couldn't hear Christopher. She was pleased however they listened to her about archerers. A fallen demigod had a sword laying on the ground and Aurélie grabbed it. She spun it round once before disappearing into the mass of enemy demigods. You could hear cracking and screaming and swearing from her little 'group' as Aurélie cut them down one buy one. There was one left out of five and that one seemed to be harder to kill. Aurélie narrowed her eyes and dodged his attack. She twirled, dropped, got back up and managed to disctract him and cut his throat. He dropped dead and Aurélie turned around and flipped her hair making her way to Chris who had now retreated.

The gashes on her arm were now bleeding heavily but still Darkness fed. She brushed it away and joined Christopher. Aurélie didn't like the sword, she never kept weapons long, and therefore decided to thrown it at a monster. It hit her right in the chest. The monster literally exploded. Golden dust was everywhere. Aurélie didn't even notice anymore, she was covered in it. She glanced at Christopher, Do you have any throwing knives or stars?" she asked him. She was good with throwing things especially since she didn't need to keep the knives after.

words: killme. itslate. || tags:thelegion. || clothing: outfit
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 pm

"ANGELUS" THALIA JENKINS

16. Daughter of Thanatos. Quiet. Sweet. Innocent.

I watched the girls life force drain away...
'ANGEL!' Anyanka screamed.
It took me a moment to register the pain. My shoulder had been impaled by an monsters spear from the front, only stopping because of Anya's armor. If not, she would have been hit straight through her heart.
'Oh.' I muttered.
The monster disintegrated in front of me as she lunged, and Buffy stood in the dust holding her sword.
'Oh my Gods! Angel....' she said, trailing off.
No more time to talk, because just then another monster came at her from behind, and an arrow soured over mine and Anya's heads.
A black haired girl perched in a tree smiled grimly, not looking down at us long enough for a thank you. Turning, another arrow was sent through the night air.
A Hunter. Oh.
But everything was slowing down. No pain. Strange. And there was a pounding in my ears, and a type of gasp was surrounding me.
Took me another moment to realize it was my breathing, and my heart.
Not quick enough that I could stop myself falling face first.
As the darkness took over, I gasped again, trying to stay awake. I didn't want to sleep. There was no pain after all...

coded by jules @ caution 2.0.

:/:/OOC: I just lost the will to live. A great, long post, where Charlie took a command to the archers, and sigh. Its gone. Gone. Gone. Gone. Gone. I clicked the wrong thing. So I have lost this amazing muse I had when writing it.
So I give you a summary. Well basically, Buffy killed a few monsters, Ronnie and Serenity rolled in with weapons. Ronnie climbed a tree to shoot arrows. They introduced themselves. Charlie thought about helping darling Thalia. Then the rest of ma gals moved towards the tree's, and Buffy stayed protecting Thalia.
Charlie gave an order to stick in one particular area when shooting arrows, cause if you tried to be everywhere, you were gonna fail.
Yeah. Along them lines, and very long D:
But it got deleted. So I will not be writing it again < Sigh >
And I also apologized for being a little inactive, and told ya'll you can mention my characters killing monsters when I ain't here, just don't like, kill them. Yeah. Basically, that. Stupid post. I want it back /dies.
But yeah. Summary went pretty well. Sorry everyone /breaks down

Buffy Anne Summers, Khione:

Anyanka "Anya" Harris, Zeus:

Veronica "Ronnie" Lyric, Apollo:

Charlotte-Marie "Charlie" Grandge, Iris and A Hunter:

"Angelus" Thalia Jenkins, Thanatos:

Serenity "Marli" Arrington, Macaria:

Last edited by FaithLehaneWuvsManda on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Hannah had followed the group of people, and was there when she died. The demigod started crying, at the loss of her comrade, and when an enemy charged her the tears changed from those of sorrow to those of rage. The boy charging her raised his sword, but before he could strike her spear was sticking into the follower of kronos' chest. Hannah had forgotten about her own wound, what with all the more serious ones around her. The adrenaline in her veins, had gotten her over echo's death for now... their would be time to grief later.

Cameron had begun seeing spots, at the amount of blood he had lost, and he was losing more steadily. He was in severe pain, and was failing to hold back tears of pain. He was oblivious to Echo's death, and begun to see spots. He fought for consciousness and slowly and difficulty replied to the boy holding him "Trying... but... losing... consciousness.

Taylor, once p the tree, loaded his ow and began to rain arrows on the monsters below him. He saw an enemy demigod, aiming at him, and shot back... but not before the arrow was able to reach the Son of Khione in the foot. He cursed in ancient greek, and ripped it out. He took his shirt off and began to shott again, taking out several empousai.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 pm

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 NICO05
Morgan Spyro ♥ -- zeus

Morgan was sitting in a tree, watching the battle rage around her, trying to force her muscles to loosen up. She felt lost without Will, Elora, and Madison. For the first time in her life after camp, she was left without any of her friends, and she wasn't in a happy place. Her mom wasn't her mom. How was she supposed to handle that information? After attending her mother's wedding, the drunken lady and let slip that Morgan had been adopted from some teen mom. Riley Spyro didn't know, but she assumed the girl had been a druggie. Morgan didn't understand druggies, but her boyfriend was one, so the assumption didn't rattle her.

It was the fact that she was adopted, and now she had no one to turn to, and people were killing each other that ruffled a few Spyro feathers. Morgan was sitting. It was a bit ridiculous, seeing as Morgan was a fighter, and had always been, but she couldn't seem to figure out how to work her brain. It was entirely too unresponsive.

Becoming suddenly surrounded by people does wonders to wake you up from a sleepy haze. A bit startled by the appearance of the group, Morgan lept down from her branch and eyed the demigods suspiciously. Morgan's boyfriend, Will Michaels, was arguably one of the most popular guys at camp. People knew of Morgan, almost everyone knew of her, but she wasn't little miss queen bee. She didn't know a lot of godly children, and a lot of godly children didn't know her. That was how she liked it. She knew that she could confide in Will and Madison and Elora, but when you had too many admirers, how were you supposed to keep track of who wouldn't stab you in the back? The faces she caught site of didn't look familiar. She waged that she'd never actually seen them before.

Pulling out her sword hesitantly, Morgan groaned. "I'm Morgan," she mumbled almost dejectedly. "Don't get your panties in a twist, I'm a Zeusie." Biting her lip, Morgan flipped her hair over her shoulder and popped out her hip. She looked like your typical teenager, suited up in chest armor—that to Morgan looked like a metal leotard—sporting her signature volleyball knee pads, and wielding a rather long and slim sword. Yup, typical teenage blonde.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:30 pm

SERENITY "MARLI" ARRINGTON

16. Daughter of Macaria. Rebel. Loudmouth. Strong.

Buffy was a deadly fighter, and even I could see that. Ronnie had left, and was now pale and nervous looking. Who could blame the girl? The Daughter of Apollo who wasn't as good as her Father or Siblings with a bow. Poor girl. Charlie, the Hunter, was actually doing quite good, and I was a little surprised. Sure, hunter's were good, but she had good aim, taking out a few monsters each arrow.
Anyanka was fighting on her own now that the blonde girl had fallen, and she was vicious, ripping into the monsters. Me on the other hand...
Taking out another monster, I stood with my back against a Willow tree, just in case I was attacked from behind. It wouldn't do good to be stabbed after all.
And then another girl sprung from the forest, and shouted out.
'Taylor?' she said, her dyed hair bouncing as she ran to the base of the tree he was at, taking out monsters as she ran. Standing the exact way I was underneath that tree, she swung a sword that she obviously was inexperienced with at a monster.
'And you are?' I screamed, worried she was on the wrong side in this war.
'Auburn! Iris, and whats going on? I get back to Camp with Anya, and she runs off before I can get a proper Ah,' she was cut off by the fact another monster attacked her, and she swung wildly.
Charlie nearly feel out of her tree, and after a second I realized it was cause this terribly colorful girl was her Sister.
I mean, they had barely anything in common. One was blonde, with the rainbow dyed into her hair, and doll looks. She had on clothes so random in a battle, I had to bite back laughing. A black halter top, with colorful sparkles and jeans, ripped slightly, and very muddy. She was wearing some armor, but it looked very strangely like she had just thrown it on. Charlie on the other hand, had black hair, tied back in a messy bun with her red cloth tied like a bandanna. She had on a sea green hoodie, with black pants, and worn converse. The only thing that looked a little the same about them, was that the two girls were tattooed.
Actually, you wouldn't even call that something they had in common.
My thoughts about the differences stopped when a monster went flying at Buffy, trying to get past her at the fallen girl. Buffy slashed, but she wasn't going to be able to stop that...
Auburn pulled a bow and arrow that hadn't been noticed before, aiming so fast that I had barely blinked before it flew straight at the monster, disintegrating.
'Dangerous move!' Anya shouted at Auburn, impaling an enemy demi-god, but only enough he would be in pain. Not enough to kill the dude unfortunately.
'Well it was the only move that would help her. Sure, might have hurt her too..' she trailed off, looking back up to the boy she had called Taylor.
'You didn't tell me either,' she shouted up, before sending an arrow into the monsters. OO. History. Maybe in the making.
Jeez, I didn't even have time to think about this gossip before another monster flew my way. I parried, hit it with the hilt of my own sword, and finally made my move stabbing up. Meeting Ronnie's eyes through the dust, I smiled slightly, and she made a salute. The other girl. The fallen one. She looked familiar...
No time to think how, because just then another arrow hit the tree beside me, and I turned to face the demi-god who had sent it at me.
Was there no way I could freaking talk here? For the love of Zeus, I hadn't been able to have one finished thought since it started.
'Anyone else a little annoyed?' I asked laughing, running at the enemy. I wouldn't hold back, unlike Anyanka and them other losers I knew.

coded by jules @ caution 2.0.

:/:/OOC: CAM NEEDS TO READ THIS MESSAGE! ACTUALLY, YOU GUYS NEED TO TOO XD Auburn is in this Cam, one, cause I wuv her, and two, I don't want her to be in a coma yet (: And other dudes reading, I was too lazy to get the other posting layouts, which is why I tried to get every character into this one XD

Buffy Anne Summers, Khione:

Anyanka "Anya" Harris, Zeus:

Veronica "Ronnie" Lyric, Apollo:

Charlotte-Marie "Charlie" Grandge, Iris and A Hunter:

"Angelus" Thalia Jenkins, Thanatos:

Auburn Spallin, Iris:
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:49 pm

"Auburn" Taylor said worried "Auburn, thank the gods your safe. Look, I didn't tell you about this, because I didn't have time." He took aim at an empousa and let loose destroying the evil thing "Stay safe baby, don't get killed." The son of Khione shot an arrow into the leg of an enemy downing the girl, charging someone from camp. The excitement of the hole thing began to make his hair frost, and some of the branches around him began to ice as well. The demigod scraped some ice off the tree, and willed it into a ball and forced into the head of a servant of a Kronos' head knocking him out.

Hannah side-stepped an empousa's strike, and hit it in the stomach knocking it's wind before stabbing it through the abdomen. She pulled her spear form it, and willed the dagger an enemy demigod was holding, and tossed it at an empousa, missing the one she was aiming for but hit one behind it. She saw the boy carrying Cameron and rushed over to him "Is there anyway that I can help."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:30 pm

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 Charlie

Smiling at Buffy, I sent an arrow flying at the monster about to bite her head off.
Literally.
But the other girl. Auburn. My sister? Jeez. It looked like she had walked into a paint shop, and came out with a little more color in her hair. For the love of Zeus. Tone it down love.
But there was a freaking war right now, so I wasn't able to exactly tell her. But I would. As for the boy she obviously liked, I wondered how long it would last. Would she come to her senses? Maybe if she did I could convince her to join the Hunters...
Why though? Let her realize how bad men were in her own time.
Jumping slightly, I stared in complete, mute shock. More enemy demi-gods. And Cyclops. Lots, and lots of Cyclops. Crap. More monsters.
Taking careful aim, I hit one in the eye, still slightly shocked. We were in trouble now. And the people down below...
'Guys! More monsters!' I warned, shouting over the din.
Ronnie stared at me, pale and clammy, but I tried not to stare. She was inexperienced in battle, as it was turning out, and the poor girl was going to get herself hurt.
'Kind?' Serenity screamed, turning quick as a flash.
'Cyclops,' I said quietly, and realizing she wouldn't hear it, I shouted it again.
Buffy laughed, sending another wave of ice over a monster, but she hadn't heard. Any minute...
Then Auburn looked up, getting distracted. Most likely, it was to smile or something to her boyfriend.
Time seemed to slow. Everything became a little more silent, even the battle around us. And the one thing I saw was the monster spring at her.
Grabbing her from behind, and Empousa screamed with delight, curling her hands into her hair. Pulling Auburn closer, I cursed because she was in the way of my arrow. Auburn screamed, batting at the thing, kicking, but she wasn't able to break free. Her sword tumbled to the ground.
Before I could do anything, the thing seemed to lean in, biting her hard. The Iris girl went limp, her eyes half closing, maybe because she knew what came next.
I screamed, trying to get Anyanka's, Serenity's, maybe even Ronnie's attention, but no-one noticed.
A few tense seconds slowing ever more, and then the thing just exploded.
The girl who looked so much like Serenity stood on shaky feet, holding her sword weakly in one hand. Her face was pale, and she seemed to be in pain from the move. But even with her injury, Angel was lucky. She had saved Auburn's life.
Buffy and the other girl's watched in shock. Probably would've been killed themselves, only they had enough wits about them to keep swinging. Even I had to admit I was shocked. The girl had been on the verge of death.
I watched her, and she seemed to have enough medical knowledge to, in the space of a minute, to tie her red strip tightly around her wound, pulling it tight as she could.
'Angel... are you okay?' Buffy asked shakily, before killing another monster.
'Sure. I mean... yeah I suppose,' she replied in a soft voice I could barely hear, looking straight at Serenity.
Wow. Cool recovery. But I could see the blood soaking through, and I knew she was just being pretty strong.
Auburn collapsed to her hands and knees, but she was conscious, and definitely alive. Maybe a little blood and stuff, but mostly because of shock and such.
For some reason, I was glad she hadn't been killed.
Buffy, now sure she could at least leave Angel for a few minutes, ran straight to the fallen boy, and the Zeusie who was bent near him.
'Buffy Summers, Khione, Your Side, and Hi. Friend of Taylor? If you are, then hi again, and any friend of his is a friend of mine etc etc,' I heard the blonde girl say quickly, and even I smiled. She was cocky, without a doubt.

Charlie's Wardrobe
http://www.polyvore.com/charlies_wardrobe/set?id=44519698

:/:/ OOC: I love nearly killing characters. Especially Auburn, cause I like making Cam think I'm killing her... /shot dead
No seriously XDD Just saying, Serenity may just disappear from my posts soon. Cause I may be replacing her with my new evil XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2