Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]

Go down 
+8
Lord Blazy
welshy
dean
sapphire
Balisugar
camcam9999
lara croft
Charlie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:39 am

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] 816b6197314aca54d908f5e404a4212e
Christopher crouched low behind a log, his heart pounding. One minute he was gyrating in the dance hall, next thing he knew reports were coming through of empousai gyrating at the labyrinth. He was still dressed in his party clothes from the luau - clothes which he could write off if he ever survived the night. Nothing ruined nice clothes like a good old monster attack. He'd stopped off at the armory and Hermes cabin to collect his helm, buckler and longsword. He was screwed if a monster decided to stab at his chest but y'know, that was what reflexes were for.

He sent a quick prayer to Hermes and an extra one to Tyche for luck. He'd need it if he wanted to survive the night. Everyone would need it. Springing over the log he darted like a hare for a nearby hillock. Christopher slid behind the pines that grew there, scrambling quickly to his feet once more. The forest was all dark and running figures, screams piercing the air and the sibilant hiss of a thousand snakes rustling through the undergrowth. The campers needed to rally if they were going to have any chance of winning this battle. Christopher pulled off his shirt and waved the red material into the darkness, calling out as loud as he dared; "Campers to me!"

His legs were tense with adrenaline. It was terrible, horrible, but in a strange way Christopher was enjoying this. The chance to save lives, to actually use the training he had was intoxicating. Death might be around the corner but right now he was alive and everything seemed brighter, faster, somehow more real.

OOC: Okay so I want to get as many people rping in one thread as possible. We're going to create a band and we're going to maraud through this battle. I'll be making future topics specifically for the 'legion' formed in this topic so think of this as a signup rp. Maraud is a wonderful word. Stuff will happen and it will be fun so join! Join with your character, invite your friends, gogogo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:01 am

... a battle. What fun! Maybe. It was kind of fun, to Matua, aside from the killing and the possibility of he being killed too. And, you know, he hadn't had much training, which heightened the chance of him dying.

Matua had been at the beach when he'd heard the screams. He had no idea how people knew to come here, or why anyone was here in the first place, seeing at the entrance to the Labyrinth was in the middle of the forest. Still, it was good they had. They seemed to be coming from the Labyrinth itself, so it was right in the middle of Camp. They probably would have slithered or scuttled or whatever they did through the forest, and popped right out on the beach, or anywhere else in Camp.

For some reason, even with minimal training, Matua had come running, itching for battle. It was probably quite idiotic for the son of Hades, but, hey. It was probably in his blood... or something. He'd come running into the clearing, puffing a little. He always had thought himself relatively fit, but maybe not. He was wearing full on armour, after all. Hiding in the shadows, watching the mayhem, he took of as much of the armour as he dared. He'd just hope he'd be fast enough.

"Campers, to me!" he heard, somewhere off, also in the shows. Cautiously, he walked over to the source of the noise, sword at the ready. "I'm a camper..." he said, quietly.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:44 am

"ANGELUS" THALIA JENKINS

16. Daughter of Thanatos. Quiet. Sweet. Innocent.

I tapped a random charm on my bracelet, and my sword formed in time for me to throw up my hand and deflect an attack. Throwing back the Empousa, I quickly moved forwards, stabbing it and moving on. No time to see my handiwork. It either worked, or didn't work, but either way, we were all doomed.
I had already seen two people get seriously injured, and it was only the first hour I was here.
Waking up in the Hera Cabin, I hadn't known or even thought this would be me. Just put my bracelet on with some comfortable sweats and a olive jumper. My hair had hung loosely around my shoulders, and everyone had basically ignored me when I went out.
Gods how had that changed so much? One minute, sitting down to eat some breakfast, a small muffin.
Next, running into the forest as fast as I could to reach Zeus' Fist before to much casualty's.
I had seen one boys life essence slip away. Just... gone. One minute, he had been lying at the foot of a tree with some Apollo Camper's trying to help him. Next, I knew it was over. A clammy feeling, something that actually scared me.
A hit to my back made me sprawl, my sword clattering away. I turned, kicking the creature in the stomach and scrambling back to pick it up. As it/she pounced, I held the sword up and she impaled on it before covering me in dust. Well there was gonna be some need for retail therapy after this anyway. And new clothes.
'Campers, to me!'
The voice was really near, and without even thinking about it I stood, looking for the source. A tall, brown haired boy had made the call, and I thought about it for a split second.
I was a Camper. And despite the fact people didn't want to be around me, I could help.
So I ran quickly closer, not near enough he would catch that aura I had around me, at least I hoped not, but close enough that he knew I was there to help him.
Well I suppose if I was gonna die, I could go out with a bang. And I would just reincarnate anyway, so that was something that made me smile.

coded by jules @ caution 2.0.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:14 am

Hannah stayed back on the edges of the fight, so as not to get crowded around, with a spear... not a good idea. She threw her spear at an empousa who was charging watched it explode to dust before retrieved it. Sparks began flying off of her hair as the adrenaline rushed through her body. She rolled to dodge an attack, and came up impaling the spear through the monsters heart she heard the call "Campers, to me" and looked where it had come from. She rushed towards a boy waving his shirt around, almost grinning at the ridiculousness of it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:33 am

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] 816b6197314aca54d908f5e404a4212e

Footsteps padded closer and the gleaming tip of a sword appeared in the darkness, followed by the welcome sight of a camper's face. At least that was one person to join his merry band. Another set of footsteps came closer and he could see a girl approaching, obviously wary, a second girl closing in from a different direction. Christopher gave them an encouraging smile. And then they were four.

He beckoned them closer, hunkering down low.
"Look, our best chance is if we get a band of us together. Safety in numbers and all that. It's got to be better than just running in by ourselves anyway." He paused, quickly glancing around. No sign of anything but it was surely only a matter of time. If three campers had heard his first call it was more than likely that some monsters had too. "I'll keep trying to call people over if you three watch my back. You see anything gimme a shout straight away, okay?" He flashed them both a grim smile. "The name's Christopher by the way. Let's do this thing."

Standing up again Christopher began to wave his shirt again, the red flickering in the night. It felt slightly odd to be standing in the forest half naked, but a shirt wouldn't do any good against a monster's claws anyway. The red cloth would be better used as a rally flag. "Campers! Over here!" He continued his slightly muted shouting, still trying to avoid the monsters attention. This part of the woods was relatively quiet, but that wouldn't last long. At the rate the monsters were coming out the whole area would be flooded soon.

OOC: Feel free to join this rp legion thing for as long as this thread lasts, though once we move on to a new thread it'll no longer be open and I'll be tagging it with just 'The Wonder Legion' instead of 'Everyone'. Free graphic-button-thing stating your membership of the Wonder Legion to every member of the Legion o3o
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:48 am

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] Create.php?text=Zaylie%20Marie%20Brile%20%0A&name=LONGDON_

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] Tumblr_m4ydfrrH3x1rwn6xdo2_500

Zaylie slashed her way through the icky monsters, turning them into golden dust. No way were they going to overtake her home, she would not stand for that. No way. This Camp was too precious to be destroyed. As she was fighting Zaylie heard a muted shout of 'Campers! Over here!'. She had no idea what or who it was, but she figured it was worth a shot. The daughter of Poseidon wove her way through the mix of bodies until she spotted the shouter. He was definitely from Camp Half-Blood, and he already had a small group of demigods. Well, there was safety in numbers. So Zaylie ran over to the group, giving the leader boy a quick grin. Then she stabbed another snake lady before seeing what was going to happen with this small group.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 am

nicole aisha reeve
Daughter of Ares

Three months of training wasn't enough. Nicole learned that the hard way. Biting back a wail, the daughter of Ares took a few tentative steps back and shakily held the silver lance up in front of her. She had promised before that she wouldn't ever take the weapon out, but at the last second, her instincts kicked in as an empousa sensed her weakness and jumped at her with a lance of her own. Gifted with abilities from the war god himself, Nicole was able to reduce the monster into yellow dust in a few seconds, but not without sustaining claw marks on the her dominant right arm. Blood still dripped from the wounds and Nicole tried her best not to look, seeing as she gagged at the mere thought of it.

"No, get a grip on yourself..." she began quickly, feeling her hold on herself loosen. Darkness started to creep from the deepest parts of her mind, its own claws fighting for control over the girl's body. No... Hold on... she thought in an effort to calm her down, but the darkness didn't budge. She tried to force it back to the hole it came from but it was undaunted, and the familiar maniacal laughter soon echoed in her ears. You're mine, the raspy voice spoke, almost endearingly, You're mine now.

"Campers! Over here!"

The male voice snapped Nicole back to reality. Fortunately enough too. One more second and Nicole would have lost herself in the chaos. The daughter of Ares quickly sprinted to the boy without a second thought. She didn't care that she was in just her casual clothes - a white hoodie and a pair of jeans - from just having arrived from the luau. Frankly enough, she couldn't care less for what she looked like at the moment. Now that she was closer, she realized that a small group had already formed around him, undoubtedly watching his back. "Um, hey..." she mumbled softly, her voice almost unheard among all the noise. "I'm Nicole, Ares."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 am

I WILL JOIN I JUST CAN'T GET MY CHARRIE DONE D:
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 am

"ANGELUS" THALIA JENKINS

I blinked, and stabbed the monster before she could even blink.
Too much attention coming our way from them. And not all of us were prepared for a full on battle. We were going to be relying too much on our reflexes.
I came to the conclusion no-one was catching my Aura. Which meant that I should at least let them know who I was.
'A-Angelus Jenkins. T-Thanatos,' I said as loud as I could without shouting.
They didn't need to know my real name. I mean, I didn't want them to think of me as Thalia. Imagine that. Being a Daughter of Zeus and named Thalia. People would always confuse you with the Hunter.
This could actually be the end. Maybe so. I mean, not everyone was gonna get out of this. It could be me that died. It could be the people here that had been kind to me. This was too much. I mean, I knew I would come back. Every time, I would come back. But more pain? It was scary to think about.
This could be my redemption though. For what happened to Beroe Clio. It could be.
So I would fight. I would fight alongside these people, my relations and my family. And as long as we thought it, we would win.
My pitch black sword whistled as I went into a battle stance, watching the shadows near me.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:32 pm

"Hannah, Daughter of Zeus" the daughter of the lord of the sky replied. She jumped backwards, avoiding an empousa's strike, and stabbed it back through the neck. She lunged forward to hard and she hit the ground, not without turning the monster to dust, but at the same time broke a bandage, and reopened a wound she had from being sliced open earlier had opened up again. Blood began to pour out, and she grimaced in pain. " again Hannah, screwing up again." The demi-god cursed herself and stood up. She ripped her shirt off, a sleeveless purple thing and wrapped it around her wound to try and stifle the bleeding, but backed up a bit to fight a little less.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 pm

I’d give up forever to touch you,

And I don't want the world to see me, because I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. And all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life. because sooner or later it will be over, I just don't want to miss you tonight.

Keller had been leaning against the wall to the bricked gym, dressed in a white shirt and sweatpants glory, having a very...fun conversation with a daughter of Apollo. That was when his stomach started to churn, and shout rang out from the distance of the camp. His head snapped up, not liking the atmosphere that seemed to spread over everything like a plague. He broke into a jog towards to forest, following other demigods that were sprinting forward in that direction, his eyes widening and sweeping around to try and find out what was going on. He soon realized, an Empousai emerging from the shadow of the try and hissing at the son of Athena, making him cuss colorfully. He kicked the heels of his sneakers against one another, a small switchblade flicking out from the front. Sending a quick kick up into the monster, Keller was fast enough to at least distract it, another Demigod coming behind the beast and plunging a sword through it’s chest, making it disintegrate. Keller was slightly lost for words, a frown placed on his brow as he tried to get his bearings. Okay, camp was under attack. It wasn’t hard for a son of Athena to realize that the risks of many deaths were high, and there was a large chance that he wouldn’t make it if he went in.
Good thing he was stupid.
Taking a spare celestial bronze sword off the demigod, Keller sprinted towards the lining of trees, his ears standing up when hearing someone call out. He slowed his pace, his eyes narrowing as he considered a trap. His sword extended out in front of his, the eighteen year old was relieved slightly to find that it wasn’t monsters that he would’ve faced immediately, but a group of fellow campers, He lowered his weapon to his side, making his way over just to here a few of them give out their names. “Keller. Athena.” he told them quickly, not really thinking that now was the right time to exchange phone-numbers and add each-other on Facebook. Standing next to the boy was waving a shirt around, Keller couldn’t stop his battle brains get the better of him, ready to jump in with ideas and strategies as soon as they had more people here. ”We can’t kill a fricking army with only six of us, but they are going to be on us quickly if we don’t do something fast.” He was probably stating the obvious, but the excitement and fear pumping through his veins at this point was too much. He ran a hand through his messy brown hair, sweat starting to line his brow.

outfit; too lazy • tag; you sexy beasts • words; 445 • muse; 'u got it bad' by usher
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Heart beats fast colours and promises,
How to be brave how can I love when I'm afraid,
I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more,

Woken up early by a terrible screech, Aurélie had jumped out of bed, gotten dressed very fast and made her way outside. As soon as she was there she started to use everything she had; her powers and her martial arts. Quickly disarming an enemy demigod and snapping his neck with a way that didn't need at much power she moved on. Empousai. Whispering in Ancient Greek, velvet black tentacles started to rise out of the ground grabbing them and taking them down. when four or so went under, one came running at her threatening her. She stuck her hand out like she was holding the Empousai's throat and the darkness knew what was expected and obeyed immediately. It shot out and wrapped around the Empousai's neck who screeched and started hissing and spitting, "Leave," she snarled and Darkness killed the Empousai. More and more were coming along with demigods.

If the Empousai were gone, she could handle the demigods easily but that wasn't the case. She saw a group of six demigods and started running towards them swiftly. In the pause of not having to do anything, Darkness sliced open her wrists and fed on some of her blood. Flinching slightly at the pain she continued. She got there rapidly and just caught what the talk, handsome and very strong looking guy said, "There is seven now. Aurélie. Nyx," she said quickly before charging at an enemy demigod. She ducked for his sword and took his feet out from under his body. As he crashed down she grabbed his falling sword and plunged it through his heart and impaling him to the ground. She rose and looked back. She was now scared of what they thought, when in battle, there weren't many people as ruthless and emotionless as Aurélie.

words: 3 0 3 || tags:thelegion. || clothing: outfit
coded by Dean of CHB

Last edited by #maximilian on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Matua watched as more people crowded in, standing with his back against the trunk of a tree. His mouth dropped slightly, as he saw a monster disintegrating into gold powder. He didn't know that did that happened. He thought they would just collapse on the ground. But, hey, at least they kind of cleaned up after themselves. He wondered if that was actual gold dust...

"Matua, son of Hades," he said, before muttering, "Supposedly..."

His attention turned to his sword. It was large, and didn't... Balance properly in his grip. How he was supposed to kill anything with it, he didn't know. The only thing he'd be able to do with it would be hit his shin accidentally. Still, maybe he'd get a nice adrenaline rush.

His expression turned to shocked, as he saw the girl called Aurelie plunge her sword into a demigods heart. "He was a bad guy, right...?" he asked weakly.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

"I hope so" Hannah said timidly. She backed a bit farther off, from the girl and said to everyone "If anyone can bandage this up it would be great. I don't feel comfortable in just my bra." Hannah swung the side of her spear tip at and empousa decapitating it, and bursting it into dust. An empousa got to close, and she pushed it back, channeling electricity through her hand exploding it to. She couldn't maneuver as well as before, and their numbers were getting larger. Hannah yelled "Guys, fall back a bit. They're going to over whelm us here." An enemy demigod rushed the daughter of Zeus,and swung at her with his sword. She positioned the shaft of her spear, blocking it, and swept towards the feet of the boy, and before he hit the ground impaled the poor soul. She muttered "Sorry, but don't swing at me next time." She began to back up, hoping her comrades would do the same. Just then a boy ran up, carrying lots of objects made of celestial bronze.

Cameron ran towards the group, carrying obsessive amounts of gear, and saw a group of demi-gods, that looked like they needed some help he put some weapons to his right and shouted "Weapons and armor for all." He ran to the group, and threw down a pile of armor and said "Put on what ever fits, you guys obviously need it" he said with urgency "Oh yeah and my name is Cameron, Son of Hephaestus." He drew his blade,Thundercloud, and charged a few empousai. he dusted those, but a servant of Kronos charged him. Hi was swept of his feet, and fell onto his back when he had a blade at his neck. Suddenly a spear went through him "hey Cameron."Hannah and him were sort of friends, and he smiled at her. she extended her hand to him and he took it, pulling himself up. He saw her shirtlessness he grabbed a breastplate, and tossed it to her "Put it on." She started putting it on and he started tossing armor to everyone in the group around him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 pm

More and more demigods were flooding out from the camp now and a reasonable number of them were flowing to him. He did a quick head count as the boy with the armour rolled in, celestial bronze and leather clanking to the ground. Nine. Nine of them was enough to be dangerous at least and they couldn't wait around forever. It would have to do for now. They could always pick up more people as they fought.

He nodded in agreement with the boy - had he heard him say Keller? - suggested they get moving. A very sensible idea considering the number of monsters that were closing in. Mixed amongst the monsters were some of the demigods from Kronos' camp, one of which was brutally taken out by a recent recruit to the group. Christopher winced inside at that. They might be on the side of evil but they still looked like an old Joe that you'd meet in camp. For the girl to kill them so easily meant she fully deserved the descriptor of ruthless. He made a mental note to keep on her good side.

The sight of the dead demigod sparked another problem, but luckily it also gave him a solution. They wouldn't be able to tell each other apart in the dark and the melee. He didn't even know any of the campers personally. But Christopher had a shirt that was bright red and not much use in a fight.

He began to tear off strips of the soft red cloth, tossing them to each member of the group.
"Tie these somewhere obvious on yourself. Killing each other by mistake isn't exactly high on my list of things to do before I die." He tied the remainder of the shirt around his upper arm. Scooping a leather jerkin studded with celestial bronze from the pile of armour, Christopher buckled it on. It wasn't comfortable, it certainly wasn't fashionable, but it might save his life and that was all that mattered tonight.

Christopher placed his helm on his head and drew his sword, the blade looking almost liquid in the night. He'd called it Moonlight in the tradition of all great heroes. Moonlight didn't sound as threatening as it probably should, but Christopher wasn't a threatening guy. He like to think of himself as noble, and Moonlight had an elegant ring to it that 'Skullrender' didn't quite manage to convey.

"As Keller pointed out the nine of us aren't exactly ready to take on a 'fricking army'. And I don't even want to try because that would probably result in us all dying, another thing that I'm not particularly looking forward to. But if we stick together we can do some serious damage. We go where we're needed, we make short attacks and then withdraw, but we don't get involved in prolonged battles, because that's how we'll die." Christopher grinned at them, but it was a slightly frightening grin. It was an eager grin, a grin that said 'I might die tonight but I'm gonna damn well take as many of them with me as I can.

"Let's roll. Follow me!" Christopher leapt out from behind the stand of trees, buckler in one hand and longsword in the other. An enemy demigod materialized out of the darkness and Christopher had smashed him to the ground with the front of his shield before the guy could even raise his sword. He felt a twinge of guilt about that, but only a twinge. At least he hadn't killed him.

He was heading for a small cliff that over looked the whole area. From there they should be able to see where they were needed most.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:18 pm

I had been sleeping peacefully when the sound of battle reached my ears. "where is that..." I whispered as I got up and gathered all my articles and such. I quickly put on my metal plated clothes to serve as armor as I grabbed my weapons and ran outside. As soon as I did... I heard Christophers call to battle. "COMING!!" I roared as I sprinted down to the labyrinth. I saw the red articles of clothing and tied one across my head. I made it to Chris with a few slashes of my sword here and there while we surveyed the area. "Need cover?" I asked him with a light smile. As my sword disappeared and was replaced with my black and red compact bow, complete with my arrows on my back. "Ichigo Sullivan at your service" I whispered as I pulled back my bow and sent an electric arrow flying towards an empousai, with success as she was struck, slowing her movement. "Haven't got all day Christopher"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Heart beats fast colours and promises,
How to be brave how can I love when I'm afraid,
I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more,

Before falling back Aurélie decided to snap another demigods next and to kill another one like the Empousai before him using Darkness. She saw weapons and armour and she shook her head. A demigod was running towards them with a few friends of his. Aurélie looked around her quickly and saw a dagger at her feet next to the corpse of the guy who's neck she'd just snapped. She grabbed it and threw it. In the shoulder blade. Dang. Whispering a threatening Greek phrase, darkness shot out and swarmed the guy. There was a quick scream before silence and he was just ... gone. The cuts on her arms grew as Darkness fed. With a tiny flinch she started to fall back with the rest, "Get someone who's a good archer high up. They can take some of this scum down whilst we kill them from the ground," she said in her French accent that now some how had a savage twist to it. She looked around. They were about to get swarmed. They needed something to protect their backs. But what?

words: killme. itslate. || tags:thelegion. || clothing: outfit
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 pm

"Hannah grabbed the piece of red cloth, and tied it to her spear her breastplate and a helm now securely on her. She extended her palm out, and shot a small bolt of lightning on an empousa coming towards her. She cursed herself, again for re-opening her wound as she moved forward in the battle. She didn't kill the enemy's she came across every time, just the more threatening ones. She preferred not to the lives of others. as they moved forward the daughter of Zeus yelled "FOR MY FATHER, AND ALL OF CAMP." At almost the same time she heard Cameron yell "FOR CAMP HALF BLOOD." While hannah dodged, and stabbed, and blocked attacks, she noticed Aurélie and couldn't help but think she's kind of cute... and stop it your in the middle of a battle. She dodged another attack, coming from another demigod, and swept the girl off her feet, with the shaft of her spear. She hit the enemy over the head, and knocked them out, and moving forward.

Cameron, moved through the fight, with much more... ease then Hannah being injury free, and having just began fighting. He wrapped the cloth around his head, and dive-rolled under a servant of Kronos. He impaled his sword into the back of the persons kneecap, making the collapse, and turned around. he turned his blade to the flat, and swung it up blocking an attack from a rather large empousa. he slid his own blade up the monsters, and slipped the slit in Thundercloud onto the tip of the demon's sword. H slid it to the bottom, twisted and pulled causing the empousa to lose her grip on it. Cameron decapitated the monster and moved on.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 am

meira sanzenin * demeter * sixteen

Meira, with her armor placed and holding her dagger, raced to the Labyrinth entrance to help fight the monsters.

She huffed, exhausted as she killed empousais. This is her first major fight, yes, and she was excited. She doesn't know why, but she does. Perhaps, because.... this thought was pushed aside as Meira sidestepped. More snake ladies was surrounding her, and she grew thorn plants immediately and made them fly around. She tried to run, to get more space, but it seemed impossible.

Then, Meira noticed a group of demigods, fighting hordes of monsters. They might be able to help her, right? "Help!" she cried as she stabbed a snake lady in the gut. It exploded into dust and blocked Meira's vision momentarily, and in that minute, an empousai stabbed her shoulder. "Help, please?"
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:12 am

A battle, at summer, just Natalie's luck. She was starting to enjoy summer, until those stupid empousai showed up! Elena stood by Natalie's side, wearing full-on greek battle armor, and not once did she show fatigue from wearing it. They were both gasping from battling so many empousai, and they were full of some bruises, some cuts, and dirt. They then heard a cry for help, so what did they do, of course they ran to the cries of a girl, who was Meira by the way. She was stabbed by an empousai on the shoulder, so in rage, Elena jumped and knocked the empousai on the ground "Never.Mess.With.A.Daughter.Of.Ares" She said in a huff. "Meira! are you alright?!" she yelled, and she didn't need to check on Elena, since she was obviously alright, despite the bruises and a few minor wounds. She grabbed a packet of ambrosia from her pocket, giving a piece of ambrosia to Meira "Here."

(OOC: Sorry if it's so frickin late XD I only learned about this today XD)
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 pm

nicole aisha reeve
Daughter of Ares

Tying the red strip of cloth conveniently around her wounded arm, Nicole reached into the pile of armor Cameron brought and randomly pulled out a breastplate made of hardened leather. She slipped it on, ignoring the discomfort of it being a little too heavy and large for her relatively medium frame. The armor was obviously more suited for boys, but the daughter of Ares knew that it isn't the time to be picky. Whether it was for which gender was irrelevant. What mattered was its ability to deflect hits that would otherwise kill the wearer.

Swallowing back a gulp as she clung tightly to her silver lance, Nicole fell back to the inner circle of the group as she watched the others strike down empousa and enemy demigods standing in their way. She hoped that by withdrawing, she could make herself invisible to others. Nicole had the increasing suspicion that she was the weakest link here. It wasn't that she couldn't fight well, as that had come naturally with the package of being a daughter of Ares, but the reason for her weakness was her self-doubt and reluctance to kill. Both traits can be removed just by giving in to the darkness inside of her, but Nicole wasn't that desperate yet.

Nicole cringed slightly as Aurélie killed an enemy demigod without as much as batting an eyelash. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Hannah knocking out other demigod forces of Kronos without wasting seconds on hesitation. Dread coursed through Nicole's body. How can she match up to these people? How can she turn ruthless without losing herself?

Willing her body not to shake from anxiety, Nicole held up the lance and just kept spinning on her heel in anticipation of attacks. She was never one to make the first move. A grimace spread across the daughter of Ares's lips. This was not shaping up well for her.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:25 pm

:/:/ OOC: I'm sure its fine hon. I mean, the more victims fighters we have, the better XD

"ANGELUS" THALIA JENKINS

I stabbed an Empousa, and smiled in grim satisfaction when it crumbled to dust.
'Take that,' I muttered.
Then I realized others were taking pieces of red cloth, and tying them in obvious places. Wow. I lost my train of thought again.
Taking a piece of my own, I tied it on my forearm, and moved away quickly. I didn't want them to think I was purposefully trying to make them leave me alone, but I didn't want to scare away any of these people who were helping.
The I realized what the girl with the French Accent had said, and I turned to face her.
'I'm not gonna lie and say I'm great with a bow and arrow, but I can handle myself. I just don't have a bow and arrow on me at the minute...'
I trailed off, because I had the feeling of being watched. Turning, I saw a boy, not wearing red band, come from the bushes.
Stepping forward, I smiled at him.
'Heey,' I said sweetly.
He looked at me a little stunned, and before he could raise the shield tied onto his arm, I slammed the hilt of my sword onto his helmet and he fell to the ground.
I could finish him. One clean thrust of the sword, and he wouldn't bother us again. But I knew what it was like to die. So instead, I backed up, and turned, ignoring the boy.
That was when Anya appeared.
'Hey, there's a load of carnage over there and I was just wondering what was going on.. OOo Carnage.'
Anya. Always the optimist. Jeez, I disliked her. But she was a good fighter.
'You bring your weapon, cause your gonna need it Anyanka,' I said, slightly snappy, but then again, Buffy was not gonna be happy she was here.
Holding up a bow and arrow by her side, she smiled horribly.
'Found this on my way in. Came with a nice demi-god, but he wasn't really my color.'
She wrinkled her nose at the use of Anyanka, but she was prepared. I could already see her Hunga Munga and knife strapped to her thighs.
'Mocha?'
'Didn't want to risk her. You got a problem with me not wanting my horse to die Death girl?' she said, putting down the arrow and pointing to it, 'Anyone who can fire that, be my guest.'
Then she picked a piece of red cloth and tied it in the same place I had.
'Here till the end,' she said, her voice strong.
Baring her weapon, she stood closer to me, and I saw her eyes flash. Violent and deadly. Perfect combination.
'Back to back?' I asked her, knowing it was the best way as I stabbed an advancing Empousa.
'Agreed.'
So there we stood. Protecting each other with as much as we could..

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] Charlie

Another shot sent flying into a monster, and I laughed slightly. The boy I had just saved smiled at me, but I didn't return it, instead looking around. So much death. So much hurt. This was not going to end well at this rate. And no-one was doing anything abou-
"Campers! Over here!"
Did I count as a Camper? I mean, I was a Hunter, sure. But I was fighting on this side...
Sending another arrow flying at a monster, I ran over tree trunks and moss, Campers and Hunter's alike, until I was only a little way away from the boy who had shouted.
Maybe I should just let them know I was here...
'I'm here!' a blonde girl shouted, running in with her sword bared.
It was the girl I had helped earlier, Buffy. Ha. Stupid name. But she seemed in, and she seemed strong.
'Angel? Anya?!' she said, slightly taken aback.
And if it wasn't for the arrow I sent flying at the demi-god behind her, she would have been dead. Again.
'Who-?' she said, turning on the boy, and kicking him where it hurts. Awesome.
And he wasn't dead, which meant I wasn't going to feel guilty later.
'Charlie?' she asked now, noticing me.
'Present.'
Anya and the other girl... Angel, she had been called by Buffy, looked up, and both smiled. But they were in the middle of the fight for there lives, so they weren't going to be rushing their friend for a hug anytime soon.
Then I noticed the other arrows and bow lying on the ground, and looked around. Huh. No-one in a tree taking down enemies. It was the perfect vantage point, but no-one was there. Well, seeing as that was the case.
Looking up at the tallest tree near, I judged it. Two branches at the ground, and more going up...
'Charlie, Hunter of Artemis and Daughter of Iris. Take it how you want,' I snapped, running for the weapons, and scooping up a strip of red cloth, which the others seemed to all be wearing.
Picking up the bow and arrows quickly, just a second after slinging my own over my shoulder, I jumped onto the tree, and scrambled up.
Taking a position on the largest branch, I sent a few arrows flying straight into the onslaught of monsters, taking down a few. Wow. It was a good vantage point.
Beneath me, Buffy sent a icy wind flying over another enemy demi-god, freezing on impact. She was already wearing her band, same place as the other girls. Instead of tying mine around my arm, I quickly tied it around my head, just like a bandanna. Perfect.
Sending a few more arrows into the crowd, I smiled. Exciting in more ways than one.

Charlie's Wardrobe
http://www.polyvore.com/charlies_wardrobe/set?id=44519698

:/:/ OOC: If Charlie isn't allowed in the Legion, I'll just edit her out XD But Buffy is in anyway with Anya.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 pm

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] Create.php?text=Zaylie%20Marie%20Brile%20%0A&name=LONGDON_

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] Tumblr_m4ydfrrH3x1rwn6xdo2_500

Zaylie accepted the red cloth an just looked at it for a little while. Where would she tie it? Eventually she gave up on trying to put it somewhere creative and tied it around her forearm. Everyone would see it there, right? She double-knotted it, just to make sure it wouldn't fall off. Then she picked up her sword again and twirled it expertly with one hand. Luckily she didn't drop it; Zaylie had been working on that move for ages. She stabbed at yet another snake lady, shuddering as it explodedgolden dust onto her. Ew, gross. Zaylie always felt like the golden dust was monster dandruff or something. She hated getting it on her. But unfortunately that was just part of a battle.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Blood began to soak through her shirt that she had wrapped around her leg and cursed.Great, now if i don't get stabbed I'll bleed out. she thought to herself. Hannah was more careful about her footwork now, mainly stepping or pivoting. She got swept of her feet, by another demi-god, and she snarled. The enemy smirked at her, and got down oh one knee and put his knife to my neck. Just then the daughter of Zeus saw an arrow protruding from the traitors neck, and got back up. She saw a boy she'd met earlier called Taylor and waved to him. He nodded in response and said "I heard the need of an archer." I cut off a piece of the red cloth, from my spear and tossed it to him "Yeah, put this in an obvious place and climb a tree, kill from above." The Son of Khione nodded again and tied the cloth to his bow. He climbed a tree, and began to shoot into the enemies.

Cameron side stepped the sword of an empousa, and came up hitting her in the neck with the but of his sword. He swung his sword through the snake ladies waste, cutting her in half. He rolled under the legs of a girl charging him, hit her helm knocking her out. Suddenly, a sword went through his calf, slicing half of the muscle and he screamed in cursed at the pain. When he hit the ground adrenaline gave him a short burst of strength, away from the pain I shoved my sword into the ribs of my assailant, and moved the blade iin the direction of their heart, killing them. I shoved the body to the left of him, and shouted "Help!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] 2mfn2af

Echo Rachelle Flynn

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo ran into battle, finding another group of campers in the forest. She was already in a few fights, and escaped with scratches. She was using a crossbow that she made herself, and knew now that she would need to be with a group. Crossbows weren't great when monsters were coming at you. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, and she was wearing some armor on her chest and legs. The rest of her protection had been ripped off in her fights. Echo really looked awful, but was glad to see other people. "Mind if I join?" she asked, not waiting for a reply.

The demigod watched as another archer climbed a tree, waiting to strike from above. Smart.. she thought, climbing up a tree herself. Echo had her crossbow ready to strike, as she scanned the area. She shot a silver arrow at Cameron. She recognized him as a boy from her own cabin, and therefor really wanted to help him. The demigod let her legs dangle from a high branch, positive that no monsters would climb and attack her.

Echo was shooting at empousai and other creatures left and right, aiming correctly most of the time. The only issue was that demigods would attack them, and she didn't want to hit her fellow campers.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]   The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ragtag Legion of Wonder and Sparkles [everyone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next