Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Draw a character of the person above you

Go down 
+2
xxxxxx
Starry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Starry

Draw a character of the person above you Empty
PostSubject: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 pm

The rules of this game are simple enough, just pick one of the characters of the person who posted above you and draw, draw, draw.

You can draw the character in whatever pose you want, whatever form you want, and whatever size you want. Just have fun doing it. :)
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 am

Jonathan

I did this in like 5mins, it's supposed to be Jonathan but looks nothing like him, soz
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 am

Darren Smith:

It's not a stick figure, so I suppose I did okay - ish. It took me about 15 minutes on the computer :/ I know it's not great quality but meh..
Back to top Go down
Starry

PostSubject: Re: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:07 pm

YOUR PICTURES ARE BOTH STUPENDOUS, YOU TWO. THANK YOU FOR REPLYING TO THIS TOPIC. *o*

Spoiler:

I wanted to add and shade some more but I got lazy so I just uploaded it as it is. XD

I tried to draw her in a bikini but it just looked really awkward so I went for a tank top and shorts. *o* And that hair was the most difficult thing I have ever tried to fill in, so thank you for that. >:c
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Ada Jones:

So, I just realized that drawing teenage girls aren't my forte.
I found this topic a while ago, and of course I did want to draw something.
But I was required to have a character and I was character-less before so..
Here's your daughter of Hemera <3
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 am

Hudson:

Obviously, I'm not very good at drawing Satyrs xD
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Spoiler:
Vanessa King, by yours truly. Took like, ten minutes with a ballpoint pen xD It looks better on the piece of paper itself >x>
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 am

Drew your charrie Jessica, who has a cool looking play by by the way
Jessica:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw a character of the person above you   Draw a character of the person above you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draw a character of the person above you
Page 1 of 1