Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fireworks [open to one]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Fireworks [open to one] Empty
PostSubject: Fireworks [open to one]   Fireworks [open to one] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 am

Fireworks [open to one] 30nc021
*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus
"Conversation? W-w-what? Um..."

http://www.polyvore.com/alona_tal/set?id=49140421

Echo was with some of her siblings down at the firework launcher before other demigods had begun arriving. She had put together about five of the fireworks on her own, and helped with what seemed like a hundred more. Now however, most of her brothers and sister were sitting in lawn chairs watching the fireworks and setting them off. Echo was sitting back in the grassy section of the beach, alone.

She was dressed in a n areopostale sweatshirt with a striped shirt underneath it. The demigod also wore jeans and her Nike's. Echo sighed and stretched out her legs, leaning on her elbows, trying to find a comfortable position. She could see campers coming in from their other activities to watch the fireworks. Personally, Echo didn't really care for any other part of the luau. Watching things explode was enough for her to do all day long. Smiling as a blue colored burst of light filled the sky, she looked around for anyone she knew.
http://www.polyvore.com/echos_wardrobe/set?id=45626207

I know, not much to work with, sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks [open to one]   Fireworks [open to one] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Fireworks [open to one] Kid30
Naren Ω Black
Eleven Ω Hermes

Naren sprinted onto the grassy part of the beach, slipping slightly and skidding to a halt in front of another camper, streached out on the grass. Naren smiled slightly at her. She stood up and wiped the mud off her hands and onto her already dirty blue cargo shorts. Naren then turned to face the other girl, "Can I sit with you?" She asked, cracking her pointer knuckle.

Without waiting for an answer, The young demigod sat down on the grass beside her, brushing some of the mud off her camp shirt and then absentmindedly fingering her necklace that she had rubbed so much it was almost unrecignisable. Some paint flicked off the black bead with a trident on it as she starred up at the night sky. "I'm Naren." she said, not looking at the girl. "Hermes."

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks [open to one]   Fireworks [open to one] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:08 pm

*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo jumped a little at the sight of a younger girl sitting by her side. The demigod had barely heard her say anything about, "Can i sit with you?", but dismissed the idea of any foul play. Besides, the girl didn't look over the age of 12. " Sure, you can sit." Echo said softly. A look of confusion had crossed her face, because it seemed odd that the other girl just sat down. "Hermes?" Echo though to herself.

Naren, as she learned the girl's name was, was indeed a daughter of Hermes. In her mind, that meant that it was okay for her to just sit down. Echo understood how some of the Hermes kids worked, and didn't say anything rude. "Echo, Hephaestus." she said simply, looking up at the crystal- like black night. A red and a green light filled the air in sparks and sounds, making some of the campers jump from the crackling.

Tucking a strand of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear, the demigod looked into the sky with a small smile on her face. "So ... how long have you been in camp?" Echo asked Naren, glancing over at her for a moment. She figured it would be best to start a conversation.

Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks [open to one]   Fireworks [open to one] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Naren Ω Black
Eleven Ω Hermes

Naren gazed up at the sky as fireworks boomed overhead. Naren grinned to herself as some of the Aphrodite children jumped, surprised at the noise. She noticed the other girl, who had introduced herself as Echo, one of the Hephaestus campers, looked a little uneasy as Naren sat down without asking. Pushing that aside, Naren answered Echo's question. "Eleven and a half years." She replied, not looking at all uncomfortable with the question. "What about you?" Naren asked, turning to face Echo for the first time. She was striking, with long wavy blonde hair and brown eyes. Naren couldn't see her hands, but she wondered if they were calloused and rough, the way her siblings' were. Naren leaned back, her hands pushing into the dewy grass.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks [open to one]   Fireworks [open to one] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 pm

*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo smiled as several Aphrodite girls jumped and squealed at the sound of explosions. The idea of how their mother could ever marry her father was absurd to her, and the demigod didn't care much for them. Hearing Naren's quick reply, the girl almost laughed. That must mean that she had been here her whole life. The expression on her face made Echo realize that the demigod was being serious. She couldn't even begin to think about how long of a time this girl must've been here, and how much she must know.

"Oh, er... just a year." she said sheepishly. "Maybe a year and a half? You're still way more experienced than I am." Echo said with a small laugh. She brushed the dirty blonde hair out of her eyes with a greasy hand. She always seemed to smell like oil and sweat from her long hours in the forge. Echo had forgotten to wipe off her hands, and then quickly did so on her pant leg. The demigod didn't really care if it was dirty.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks [open to one]   Fireworks [open to one] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireworks [open to one]
Page 1 of 1