Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis

Go down 
+2
Skye
lara croft
6 posters

Would You Like These Group's/Sub Divisions?
Yes
Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_lcap21%Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
No
Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_lcap7%Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Maybe So
Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_lcap7%Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
They Need Work
Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_lcap21%Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I LOVE THEM!
Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_lcap43%Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis   Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:14 am

Welcome to my ideas, you lucky person you. Tell a lie, their not all mine. Some, sure. But most, their from Angel, Zel, Skye, Charlie, and everyone else who was on the C-Box, 19/08/2012.

So basically, the conversation turned to adding more Group's to the Hunter's. And everyone gave a fair share of ideas. But these ones stood out from the rest. Most wouldn't be an exact GROUP, more of a club or something, but they are each really good ideas in my eyes, and I think it would be cool to add them (:

*Warning: I wrote the descriptions XD They might not be up to the standard of the other descriptions, but they can be changed and such (:

• Trader's = Handle transactions between Camp and the Hunters. They trade berries, herbs, weapons, and other important things

• Tracker's = These Hunter's are especially good at tracking monsters and people alike. They are strong fighters, but called upon to track more than fight.

• Survivalist's = These Hunter's are amazingly great at surviving in the wilderness. Trained by Artemis herself, they are the people you want around when your lost

• Messenger's = These Hunter's are fast runners, and have great memories. Whether its a written message, or a verbal one, these girls will get it where its going

• Prophetess' = Gifted by Phoebe and Apollo, the Titan and God of Prophecy, these girls were born with a natural talent to see into the future. A rare occurrence for more than ten to be born into every generation, they tend to be flighty and strong Hunters. But its not always set in stone. Things can change in a second, as these girls will remind you

• Artist's = These Hunter's are the most Artistic of all. Seemingly gifted by each of the Muses, they are able to capture the very essence of the subject being painted. Be it a still or a portrait, why not ask these girls to paint you a picture for your room? They'd be happy to, as these girls live, breathe and sleep artistic ideas.

• Liaison's = These Hunters are the strangest, but defiantly the friendliest of all. They stay at Camp Half-Blood and help with different events and such. They honor their vows and the Lady Artemis, but they also honor the Camp's traditions, and attend weapon trainin g and classes when needed

• Cook's = These girls are natural cooks. Able to make food from pretty much anything, they tend to be from the Gatherer Group, able to tell which berry is eatable, and which isn't. Need a recipe for Ambrosia and Nectar soup? Well someone here must have it, they experiment so much.

• Guard's = These girls are Natural Born Guard Dogs. They keep out Boys and other people who aren't allowed into the Camp Base. You'd be hard pressed to get past them, but it doesn't mean you can't. Just be warned that the chances are weighed against you.

• Vet's = These girls specialize in caring for the Wolves, Owls, Hawks and other animal's that live in or around the Base Camp. They have heightened sense's about different wounds, after being gifted by Ascelpius. Only about eleven born into every generation, they know just what to do when it needs to be done. Please don't let your pet suffer. Visit one of these girls!

• Builder's/Camp Maker's = These Hunter's are amazingly fast at organizing Camp, making fires and other homely touches. They have great memory's, able to remember just how Base Camp looks, and then organize it into that exactly. Don't get in their way though, as they don't like to be slowed down.

• Gardener's = These Hunter's have a natural talent for making plants grow. Seemingly gifted by Demeter, they have a green thumb, keeping plots fresh and de-weeded. The girls here love to spend hours out getting their hands dirty in the plots, able to plant a variety of things. Herbs, Flowers, Trees, Vegtables and many others.

Their the ideas XD Mainly, we were talking about it because it would bring a new dimension and a cool new look to the Camp. Again, some are more of a Sub-Division, or a club or something XD Only a few of them would be called a Group (:

So yeah. Opinion's, questions, anything.

~Vina

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis   Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 am

YES I APPROVE. Although, some of them can be sorted into subgroups. For instance, Artists can go under Builders, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis   Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:29 am

Looooove these ideas! Hopefully they'll make the Huntress section much more active.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis   Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 pm

yes, these look good. And Skye thats exactly what i was thinking as i was reading them.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis   Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm not sure about some of them. Like vets, for instance are essentually healers. But what you have their requires them to be children of asclepius and there are only a small number, so how would you divide that?

At this point in time I think it might be more beneficial to partake in events and get current hunters active, rather than adding more groups. Andyou'llgetthatchancesoonenoughteehee
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis   Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Approve!
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis   Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions For the Hunter's Of Artemis
Page 1 of 1