Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Second Quarter Quell ( my second plot topic )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Second Quarter Quell ( my second plot topic ) Empty
PostSubject: Second Quarter Quell ( my second plot topic )   Second Quarter Quell ( my second plot topic ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 pm

◆ alright,
--------------So my last topic is old and a bit out-dated, so TA-DA, here's a new one! And, of course, I have a few requests. Here is my first.
◆ IF you want to RP with me, here is the form you muct fill out and post ON THIS TOPIC. It's much more simple than my last one, if you notice.

Code:
[i]Who would you like to RP with:[/i]
[i]What charrie will you be using:[/i]
[i]Am I making the topic, or you:[/i]
[i]Where is it going to be:[/i]
Easy! Now, my second is a bit more complex. It's for DATING.
◆ I have quite a few single charries, and if you like one of my charries and think to yourself, "My charrie *derpaderp* would go great with Hannah's charrie *herpaherp*". Well, here they are, and if you want to get to know them, click on the link in my signature, and simply scroll up to you find the desired charrie. But, I also have a form for this you must fill out and POST ON THIS TOPIC.

Code:
[i]What charrie of mine:[/i]
[i]What charrie of yours:[/i]
[i]Why you think they'd be a good match:[/i]
[i]Questions, Other, or Plot Ideas:[/i]
And PLEASE, I beg of you, don't post any questions you have on this topic. And, if you're making the topic, or have an questions about that, PM me. So, I thank you, and here I shall put the list of my available charries, and a gif to fare ye well.

Starr Watson * 17 Years Old
Alex Opal Long * 16 Years Old
Nyla Bleuu * 16 Years Old
Bethany "Beth" Lucas * 16 Years Old
Tyler Lucas * 16 Years Old

Second Quarter Quell ( my second plot topic ) Funny-hot-hunger-games-i-aint-even-mad-josh-hutcherson-Favim.com-372379_large
Back to top Go down

Second Quarter Quell ( my second plot topic )
Page 1 of 1