Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Announcement Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Announcement Board Empty
PostSubject: Announcement Board   Announcement Board I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Terra swept through the cabin and over to the bulletin board she had recently put up. She had put it there so she could pin up announcements or anything else that came up. And right now she was about to pin up her fist announcement. Well, it wasn't really an announcement. It was just the rules of the cabin. Terra had kept them simple. They also weren't incredibly strict; mainly because Terra liked freedom. She stuck a pin into the top of the sheet and took a step back to admire her work. Satisfied with it, she turned on her heel and returned to her room.

Rule 1 - Bullying
There is to be absolutely no bullying or other mean words out of character in this cabin. If I see any of this then I'll delete the topic and speak to the people involved. If anybody else sees something like this they also have a duty to report it to me. I would like to keep the Nyx Cabin and nice bully-free place, so hopefully it won't be too hard to reach that goal.

Rule 2 - Age Level
Please try and keep everything to a PG 13 level. If your topic has to take place here and is above this level then please say that in the title to warn others. Also no swearing (unless you fully bleep it out, but still try to avoid it).

Rule 3 - Suggestions
This isn't so much a rule as an announcement. If you guys have anything you think I can do better or you want the Nyx Cabin to have just Pm me. I won't bite, promise.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Announcement Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Board   Announcement Board I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:26 am

ANNOUNCEMENT
All of the rooms (including the Living Room) are now up. I may add more later, it depends how many campers there are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Announcement Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Board   Announcement Board I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT
All of the old topics that were in the Nyx Cabin have now been moved to the Graveyard. Feel free to make some new ones though!
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Announcement Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Board   Announcement Board I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:34 am

ANNOUNCEMENT
CHARIOT RACES ARE COMING! So yeah, just PM me if you want your charrie to be one of the two people who can ride in the chariot. If more than two people want their characters to be in this event then I'll just make a poll so you can all decide. If only one person applies then I can fill the other spot (but I'll only do this if it's absolutely necessary). If nobody applies then Nyx just doesn't go in the race. So yeah, apply away!
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Announcement Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Board   Announcement Board I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:50 am

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TERRA
Hello all my little siblings. As you know the Chariot Races are coming up. Nyx won't be racing since nobody signed up. BUT, we do have a booth that we're sharing with the Dionysus Cabin. Basically it's a Dance Hall and we'll announce the Chariot Race winners there. For that we need an emcee/MC. You really dot want me doing it because I'm hopeless at public speaking. That means that all you members will want to do it. Yep. Just sign up now.

(PM me, Balisugar, with your charries name if you want to sign up. Basically you'll just RP with your character speaking)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Board   Announcement Board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Board
Page 1 of 1