Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Bulletin Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:58 pm

the bulletin board;
Hey, guys!

Here is Cabin 10's brand new bulletin board! This is where announcements regarding the Aphrodite cabin will be posted. For your convenience, this thread will also contain links to the other stickied topics in this section. Be sure to check back on this topic every now and then for updates on Cabin 10, may they be either IC or OOC.

If you have any problem about any of the things here, feel free to pm me. Likewise, if you have any suggestions for the Aphrodite cabin, go ahead and shoot me a message! Like Jonathan, I'm all ears to whatever you have in mind. Anyway, I don't bite :)

links out;

Please note: This thread will be closed to avoid cluttering. Furthermore, this thread will be updated every once in a while to announce things like cabin sweeps, cabin events, or any other thing that needs announcing.

Last edited by Sapphire on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:01 pm

the first announcement;
Oh my, an announcement already?

Cabin Sweep
Right, maybe you noticed how old some of the threads in this cabin are. Some even date back to a year ago. To keep the Aphrodite cabin neat and tidy, I will be moving threads that have not been replied to for a month to the Graveyard. But if you have a thread within that time period that you don't want moved, don't fret! I'll be giving you three days to pm me your rp topics that you don't want to be moved yet. If in case you forget and I have already moved the threads, don't worry! Just pm me the link to the thread and I'll move it back for you.

To maintain tidiness in the Aphrodite cabin, I'll be conducting cabin sweeps once a month, most likely at the end of each one. I will be announcing/posting here before I do a sweep, so there's no need to worry if your thread will suddenly disappear from the face of this board.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 am

the second announcement;
Wiping off a bead of sweat forming on his temple, Jonathan jogged to the Aphrodite cabin's bulletin board with a piece of paper on one hand. After pausing for a few moments to collect himself, he took a deep breath and pinned a new announcement on the board. He took a step back, admiring the whole thing for a few moments. Grinning, the cabin leader turned on his heel, coming face-to-face with some of his curious siblings. "Hey guys," he started, smiling as he waved at them. "I have a cool announcement for you all. Rooms have been redecorated and they're now ready to be lived in! You can read about them more in this announcement right here," he motioned to the piece of paper stuck to the board. "Just pick out a room and check with me when you've decided, okay? I'll go wait in my room - it's at the end of the hallway."

The Rooms
Heyo! Rooms for the Aphrodite cabin have been added! To check them out, just click here. More rooms will be added when necessary, but with the current population of Cabin 10 right now, I think these first four will suffice for the time being. Just follow the instructions on the thread to sign your Aphrodite character up in a room.

That's all for now. Adios, amigos~
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:11 am

the third announcement;
Oktoberfest!
Hey hey hey! As you may have noticed, there's a new set of boards up in the home page - a special event for Halloween and the just-arrived fall season! The event will last until the end of October so be sure to enjoy the fun while it lasts.

Wait, I'm not yet done! For this event, the Aphrodite cabin will be running a kissing booth in the festival. Do you have an Aphrodite camper who wants to participate in showering the camp with kisses? Simply make a new topic in the board to set up your booth!

That's all, folks~
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:03 am

the fourth announcement
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Bulletin Board Chariotrace
The Aphrodite Cabin will be participating in the upcoming Chariot Race if the campers show an interest in participating. If you would like your child of Aphrodite to take part in the first official Chariot Race of CHB, be quick to fill out an application and post it or message it! Nominations close on November 8th at 5 PM EST, after that will be the voting period. You can sign your character up in this thread.

If nobody would like to drive the chariot, the children of Aphrodite can focus on running a booth and watching the race. The Chariot Race will begin on November 11th. Don't forget to check the forum on November 11th in order to experience this great event that the cabin leaders have planned!

By the way, hi there! If you're not already acquainted with me, I'm Crispy Bacon. My character Iris Andrews is the new co-cabin leader of Aphrodite due to the fact that Sapphire's schedule is getting pretty busy. Don't worry though, Jonathon is not going anywhere. He is still cabin leader - you won't be left alone with Iris just yet. Although Sapphire will probably regret ever deciding to give her/me power.

Until next time!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bulletin Board
Page 1 of 1