Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Balisugar's Banner Boutique

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Balisugar's Banner Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Balisugar's Banner Boutique   Balisugar's Banner Boutique I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Welcome to
Balisugar's Banner Boutique Create.php?text=Balisugar%27s%20Banner%20Boutique&name=Actionsh
I recently learnt how to make things like this usig a website that I found. There are all sorts of fonts, colours and sizes etc I can use to make you a pretty thing to use for whatever you want! I can't do special effects that don't come with the font because I am hopeless with Photoshop.

Examples:

I you would like a banner simply fill out the form below. All banners will be 100 drachmas because I will give you three to four options per request.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Text wanted for Banner:[/b]
[b]Style Wanted:[/b] Do you want it bold? Or would you prefer pretty and girl? How about in 3D? Just give me an overall view of what you would like. If it is for a character you could include the Godly parent.
[b]Colour(s):[/b] I'd prefer if they were in code form (e.g. #abcdef) but they don't have to be.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

Balisugar's Banner Boutique
Page 1 of 1