Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam Empty
PostSubject: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 am

Roran

I stood at the rock peak overlooking long island. I had a twinge of fear and guilt. But Kronos promised me power beyond my wildest dreams. Helen would have to understand. the sound of bushes being pushed aside made me spin and draw my blade.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 am

I looked at the boy, and his sword and said "[color=darkblueyou know, you don't see me drawing my weapon at the site of you."[/color] I looked at him like he was crazy, and walked forward. "Why are you here anyway, there isn't much to see?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:47 am

I had been at the Starbucks for a while. But with the departure of Kaida and the rest of the people, I had decided, against everything I had ever known, to explore the area.
That was when I heard voices. As I rushed towards them, something fell out of a tree in front of me The crumpled figure stood, brushing herself off.
Aislin smiled.
'Hey Adara. How are you?' she asked, laughing.
I gave her a dirty look, and continued on. Aislin followed me, but in the shadows, so I couldn't see her.

As we burst into a clearing on a cliff, I coughed.
'What is this? What are you doing here?' Adara said, in a low growl.
I had been on the bad end of her sword when she was angry. Moving back, I let myself sink into the shadows, hoping I hadn't been seen, and watched to see it play out.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 am

Roran

I slide my blade back in the sheath. [color=green] Unless Kronos sent you, go away. [/color] I sneered. It was early but possible he was here. I faced the sea agian,
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 am

As soon az he mentioned kronos I backed up several steps. "What the hell. You traitor." I let my blade out and charged the boy. I tackled him before I stabbed him "So your working for kronos huh."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am

I snarled.
'Traitor? What the hell do you think? That Kronos will let you leave once you give information? Wrong.'
I tapped the Omega symbol on my bracelet, and stood, in my battle stance, ready to attack if there was more than we thought.
Totally unlike me, I wondered was Aislin okay. She could have been hurt, all because of this loser.

--------------------------------------------

A sharp intake of breath. That was all it took for me to come to my senses. A traitor? Why did he feel like he could do that? But then I thought of Adara. Every year of her life, every moment had been spent at camp. And this freak was threatening said camp. Adara was unpredictable in the best of times. But I found myself worrying about the boy. He didn't deserve to die.
Without coming out of the shadows, I moved as quick as a flash, touching the pendant on my necklace. My deadly sword appeared in my hands.
Tackling the strange boy who had attacked the traitor. I realized that it was Joseph from camp.
Before he could react, I scrambled back and disappeared into the shadow again. But I had succeeded in getting him to leave the traitor.
'Hear the boy out,' I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 am

Roran

" You wouldnt understand. I wouldnt be surpirsed if he killed me after he got what he wanted. If you want to stop him. Try and kill me." I said. I rolled out and drew my sword.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 am

"Fine." I said to the voice telling me to back off of him "Why are you helping kronos out. You have no reason. I don't care what he offered you." I snarled at him and let my hidden blades go back into the gauntlets they're attached to a d waited.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 am

I nodded, and reluctantly stepped from the shadows.
'Aislin LaVarrny. Electra to you. Daughter of Melinoe,' I said, then turned to the boy, 'if you know you're most likely gonna die, why do you even bother coming?'
Adara snorted, and walked closer to me, sword still drawn.
'Because he's scum,' she said in her low growl, and I had to resist the urge to turn on her.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 am

Roran

"Its too late. " I said as the wind picked up. The sound of a copter came closer. a man in leather dropped to the ground. "as your contact Son of Athena I must forcable remove your information." I tossed the bag at his feet. he sword came and deep gash across my chest appered. i dropped to my knees You are a loose end." he shouted as he left. "I'm dying. Kill me please.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:36 am

"Gladly." I walked to the boy and let my hidden blades out. I quickly spit his throat, and let his body hit the ground. I picked him up, and threw him Off of the rock. I walked away, passing by a girl that was hiding in the dark.
"I see you there."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 am

My lip twisted in disgust, I slapped him, hard across the face.
'You're an idiot. You're a-' I was cut off by the fact that a silvery figure was standing just at the edge of the cliff.
Pushing past him, I bowed my head in front of Roran.
'I'm sorry you had to die so horribly. But you will go to Esylum I hope. And you will see you're sister again,' I whispered, and smiled slightly.
Seeing ghosts never got any easier. Only harder. They listened. They were sometimes kind. But they were here for a reason. I had once met a ghost from more than six hundred years ago. She had been hung as a witch. But really she had been a demi-god daughter of Hecate. The poor girl had chosen to stay, to torment her killers, but when they were gone, there was no more reason to be on the earth. And she couldn't leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I smirked when Electra slapped the boy. But to me, the other boy, the traitor had deserved it. What I didn't get was why she was now standing, about three feet from the cliff, staring at nothing. Then I remembered who I was with. The Daughter of Melinoe.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:51 am

Roran
I can see her. She is nearby. I said i knew only aslin could see me.

Helen

I watched as my brother got killed and thrown off a cliff. Traitor? Never. "THAT WAS MY BROTHER" I screamed and ran in to the clearing. "You killed him and Ill kill you." I said drawing my sword.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:58 am

"He works withKronos. Besides, he asked me to finish him off. Kronos' soldier injured him. I put an end to his misery." I let my blades out again and stepped forward towards the girl. "Now out the blade away."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm

I nodded to Roran. He hadn't deserved what had happened to him. (Pointed comment Cam xD)
'You can be happy now,' I said to him. That was when Helen appeared.
'Helen! No!' I screamed, turning, but backing away at the same time when I saw she had weapons drawn.
A rock fell into the sea, as I stood there, not knowing which way was more dangerous. That was when I stumbled and fell. Without thinking, I grabbed the side of the cliff, holding on for all I was worth. But if someone didn't help, I was going to fall.
'Help! Please, for the love of Gods, help!' I screamed, my voice breaking.
One finger fell from the cliff. Then another.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snarled, and tackled the girl. Helen, Aislin had called her.
'You're brother asked to die. I would have done it if Joseph wasn't as quick,' I snapped, but even as I said it, my sword clattered across the ground. Fists it was then.
I pummeled her. Head. Shoulders. Stomach.

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Helen

I slammed my hilt on the girls head. Rolling out from under her I stood and slammed the flat of my blade to the back of her head. "Do not mess with me." I pointed the tip of my blade on the boys face. "Its just you and me Joey."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 pm

I saw Aislin fall down, and was holding onto the cliff. I walked over to her, and grabbed her am. I hellped her up and walked back to helen. I let the blades come back out of the gauntlet, and stared her down. I said nothing, and waited for her to make a move.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:00 pm

I tried to stop him. But before I could even move, I saw Adara lying on the ground, blood running from her temple.
Running over to her, I turned her limp body over, and listened. She was breathing.
'Stupid witch. Idiotic geek,' she mumbled, blinking.
I laughed despite everything. She sounded fine.
'She can't be killed. I won't allow it. Adara. Stop him. Please' I
helped her up, and turned towards them.
The hilt of Adara's sword hit my head, and I fell to the ground, completely out of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Nope. No helping from Adara,' I snapped.
In a small part of my brain, I felt bad for knocking her out. Then I thought of the witch, and changed my mind.
My vision red with rage, I lifted a massive amount of water from the sea so far below us.
Throwing it towards Helen, I smiled sourly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Helen

I turned to get a face full of water. The water knocked me off the cliff. I lashed out and luckily kicked off the rock face to land away from the rocks. I hit the water and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 pm

""I walked towards Ararat, with my hand extended "Good job there. Way to make use of your surroundings. We should probably get Aisilin to the infirmary. You hit her pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:29 am

'Thanks. I've trained for 16 years...' I trailed off.
I looked from the crumpled Aislin to Joseph. It hit me. I had killed a girl in cold blood. I had gotten so mad, so crazed, I had sent the poor girl flying over the cliff after her brother. Her brother.
I was as bad as the people in the army of Kronos.
That changed my perspective on the matter.
Qucik as a flash, I pushed him as hard as I could. Breaking into a run, I made my way to the cliff side. I couldn't see her. She wasn't there. Pulling off my jumper, I realized that it was terribly cold. Next came my shoes. And socks. There wasn't anything that I could do about my jeans.
I took a sharp breath, breathing heavily. The whole thing had taken less than two minutes. Before either of them could stop me, altough it proably wouldn't be Electra, I backed up.
Then, I ran. And jumped as far as I could, arms out in front of me, into the pounding violent waves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold of the cliff snapped my conciousness back. I stirred, groaning, but only a small little movement of my head. I stoppted after that. The pain was too much.
It all came back to me in one horrible rush. Ronan. The fight. His ghost. Helen. And the feel of the sword hitting my head. Adara. That witch. I was going to kill her...
Helen. Adara was vicious. She had been knocked out, hurt badly, so I would say that Helen was in major trouble. The fact that Joseph also had a bone to pick with her, well that meant she was as good as dead. But I couldn't bring my eyes to open.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 am

I ran towards Adara, but didn't get to her before she jumped. I turned around and cursed under my breath. I saw Aisilin stirring, so I walked towards her to see if she was okay except for her head. "Hey, are you alright there."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 am

My eyes opened, and my lip twisted. If I could have moved, I probably would have pounced on him.
'You idiot. You absolute idiot,' I muttered, but it came out as, 'Yo .. iot. Yu ab...ute...iot.'

------------------------------------------------------------------

I swum down, breathing heavily. It still felt strange to be able to breathe underwater, but right now, it made me happy to know that I had the chance to save her.
That was when I saw here sinking, eyes closed in the water. I grabbed her, pulling her arm back to the surface.
But I realized that I was swimming down, and had to pull her the other way.
As my head broke the surface, a strong hand grabbed Helen's other side, and pulled her back to the shore with me.
As she was layed on the sand, I realized who it was.
'Hello Chas,' I said softly, and the blond girl looked up from clearing the girls airways, glaring at me. The hunters had trained her well
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 am

"Well I don't know what you said, but I'm assuming it was an insult. I will reply to that with this-i wasn't the one who hit you in the head. That was the other girl.". I looked behind me, and saw that Ararat was back with Helen and another girl. I walked over to them and looked towards the new girl "Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 am

Helen

I rolled over and threw up. I was too dazed to hear the conversation. I breathed deeply and went to grab my sword. [color=green]"Where were we?" [/color] I muttered standing.

Last edited by Doctor Who on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam   Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans and dead people...Ft. Lehane and cam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next