Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Style of Charrie

Go down 
+3
Kol Mikaelson
GreekGirl
Prince Hawk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

New Style of Charrie Empty
PostSubject: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 pm

OK so this idea was brought up a long time ago, and i think now it was a good idea. So i was thinking that to add more variety to the selection of charries, we should allow some mortal charries that can see through the mist, to be playable in the camp. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by [Tiko] on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

But what would the mortals do though
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Hm. Interesting. In the book, though, the only mortal that can see through the mist that they allow was the oracle, though...Could you explain how they would fit in?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:45 pm

There are several topics in America, more than before, and enough for mortals to post in. and another interesting idea would be if mortals recieved a blessing from a god, they would recieve certain powers, so sorta become like a demi god.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:01 pm

I think giving mortals powers kind of defeats the point of having mortals. I'm fine with them, but we don't have them because they can only be used in one spot, Off Campus, and that's not really a very fun character spot.

But if you guys really want them, then we can make them. But they'd have to be widely requested . . .
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm really neither for nor against, and I think since it is camp half blood that the whole point is sort of to roleplay half bloods. Mortals sort of defeat the purpose. I don't know about you guys but I came here to rp a child of a god whoop
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm all for mortal characters. But mortal characters. No oracles, no blessings from gods, no seeing through the mist, no getting into camp, etc.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 pm

In the books, the only mortal ever really used is Rachel, but she is the oracle. It is a good idea, but I feel like it would clutter up the forum because more people would suddenly start making more morals, rather than demigods. Plus, this site was made to create demigods, rather than mortals.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 pm

there were a few more than rachel, Mrs, Jackson, Anabeths father, and Nico's mother.
This is the third time this idea has been brought up, so i dont think a lack of interest is an issue. and there could be limitations, like 1 mortal charrie per member. I mean we allow non human charries, and huntresses, and they havent gone crazy out of control, so i dont see why it would happen for mortals.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Yes those mortals are in the book, but only for a short period of time. The readers were told about them throughout the books, but only got to met the morals in one book and they were done. Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea, but I think mortals have nothing to do with CHB.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 pm

I believes that it defies the point in RPing in a PJO RP. I mean, we're already really AU. -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Hawk, some mortals you said are available for canon, and not all mortals are important nor worth the god's time in their eyes. However, the one mortal character per person is a good limitation. I don't understand why you want to rp with each other as mortals on chb. There are a bunch of rp sites out there owob
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:43 pm

This would be more of a CJ thing, since the Roman camp has Mortal campers who are descendants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 am

My reservation is mortals serve very little purpose here. The only mortals you mentioned Hawk, with the exception if someone who can see through the mist, are demigod parents . . .
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 am

well im just saying, the option should be available for anyone who would want to RP as a mortal.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 am

But most members join this site to make demigods and other various godly creatures. Making mortals would kind of defeat the purpose of this site.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 am

^

What Greek said. Honestly, there are a ton of other great RP sites out there that have a plot that take place in the real world.

There's a reason this place is a PJO rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Style of Charrie   New Style of Charrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Style of Charrie
Page 1 of 1