Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) Empty
PostSubject: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 pm

This is a secret group.(LOL)It protects the spirit's,and myth's.Such as the blue spirit,the painted lady,The moon lady.You get to make your own,or get a pic of your armor.Plz put it on here.Ask me to take a role as one of theese spirit's.
Blue Spirit:Tela
Painted Lady:Killa
Sun spirit:
Moon Lady:Sazanami
Red Spirit:Tela
Purple spirit:
Dawn Spirit:
White Spirit:
Black Night Spirit:Tela
Wisdom Spirit:
Animal Spirit:
Protection Spirit:
(NOTICE:THEESE PPL HAVE ABILITY'S,VERY SPECIAL ABILITYS!)
Sun Warriors:
Badger Warriors:
Nomad Spirirts:
Earth Warriors:
Swordsmanship Warriors:
Creation Spirit:
Plant Warrior:
Stealth Warrior:
Mimicry Warriors:
Emotion Spirit:
Sea Spirit:
Plant Spirit:
Balance Spirit:
Sorrorw Spirit:
Happynees Spirit:
Mother Spirit:
Father Spirit:
Child Spirit:
Auora spirit:
Energy Spirit:
Physcic Spirit:
Intern Spirit:
Explosion Spirit:
Fire Spirit:
Water Spirit:
Earth Spirit:
Wave Spirit:
Pink Spirit:
Rainbow Lady:
Below Spirit:
Beyond Spirit:

Last edited by Tela Earthday on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:34 pm

My armor:
(You may also describe it)
Weapon:2 kantana's,held in 2 sword-packs.
Main clothes:Blue Ty-Kwan-Do uniform,with blue-gray breastplates under the uniform.
masking:Blue Opera mask(angry),with braids to cover the rest of your head(black steal,with the insides dug out,so it's lighter),and he let's his scar on his eye show,and hook-on-shoes(shoes with sharp edges to dig into things)
Talents:Can run on walls that can be scaled,can jump fairly high,and he can scale up,and down walls.

(My charrie is Aaron)

Last edited by Tela Panda Prince on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Fail!x(
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Can I be Painted Lady?
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 pm

'Kay.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 pm

I make a form, right?
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Well...no not rly,but you describe your armor/weapons,and the character who is the spirit/warrior.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Kay.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Nao,Plz?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 am

OK.
My armor:
Weapon: Scimitar
Main clothes: White, red, and black Ty-Kwan-Doe outfit
Shoes: Black shoes with laces
Masking: A white, red, and black painted mask( HAppy)
(ISh Chloe)

Last edited by Killa on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:07 am

Good!^^
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 am

Thanks, I didn't know, If i did it right.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:22 am

Can I be the moon lady?
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 am

Okay.Now,plz,describe your armor.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:36 am

Processing an update...more spirits...
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 am

My armor:
Weapon: A bow, with white arrow.
Main clothes: Her armor is all white. It is convering her body, except fer face. It is light, but all in metal.
masking: It is a crescent moon.
Talents: When it is night, her power increase, and the arrow will not miss it's target.

The character I choosed is Flygon ( since she is in the kioshi..)
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 am

Yeah...I make Aaron the blue spirit...I was thinkin I would make Aaron the black spirit
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 am

Black Night Warrior:
(Jacob,apparently)
Masking:Full moon with crater eye holes.
Armor:Black winter robe,with half,and full moons.
Weapons:Half Moon ninga-stars,with a 1 edged dagger.
Talents:Extremely stealthy,animal-like instincts
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Updated,now there is a BUNCH more spirits.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 pm

All colored warrior ppl,plz attend to the Fireworks party.I will have a small section for us.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Red spirit:
Masking:Red opera mask:Happy
Main thing:Red robe
weapon:Poison darts.
Talent:He can jump VERY high.
(Tela)
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:22 pm

New spirits in process:Below and Beyond,the forbidden spirits!
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Yes,the forbidden spirit's are better than all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)   The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The colored spirit's(Top 2 best role's are the blue spirit and painted Lady.ALOT MORE SPIRITS.PLZ JOIN!)
Page 1 of 1