Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

painted red; to fit right in

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

painted red; to fit right in Empty
PostSubject: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:43 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye's mind was a blur, running wild just as her feet barely skimmed the ground, she was sprinting so fast. She only had one clear thought : Ares. It wasn't her normal thought, but she knew of no better place to go. For once, she didn't care if she despised the cabin and it's inhabitants, she only knew of her love for the camp; and if the campers died along with it, they weren't going down without a fight.

The door seemed to be locked, only because the cabin leader was shaking so violently. Her grey eyes were darting around once the blasted thing finally did open, as she scanned through the faces, letting most of her cabin in behind her. "Quickly!" the girl hissed, motioning for them to invade the area. Faye almost collapsed as she shut the door, running over to the other cabin leader rooms.

This was a disorganized hell. The daughter of Athena hadn't ever been out of control like this; feeling like there was nothing she could do to prevent the damage that was inevitable. "James! June!" she yelled, getting strange looks from others in the Ares cabin. Taking deeper breaths, trying to calm herself, she was still shaking. "It's Faye..."

occ: ew this post oh well. i'm thinking once june and faye talk we can open this up to everyone? or just as a cabin leader talk idek

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:46 pm

painted red; to fit right in Tumblr_m6n55woZ3L1qm5laa
june helen prenston,
June burst through her back door, slamming it shut behind her and locking the door's two locks. Without thinking June dropped her oil-colored blood covered knife onto her bed and pushed her hope chest against the door, struggling even with her Ares strength. With little concern for what was going on in the cabin, too emotionally drained by what had just happened outside, June sunk to the floor and shook slightly. She had just killed a zombie of someone she knew—someone she loved—and she didn't fully understand what was going on. All she did know was that her cabin had built in apocalypse protection, and surely it had been activated by now. You would be surprised what a few bored and overly brawny teenage demigods could set up.

Feeling pretty sure that her cabin would be protected by now, June felt safe in her room, until she heard her name being called by someone who definitely was not one of her siblings. It was the Athena cabin leader. Faye. Standing up and putting on hr most convincing poker face, June stalked out of her room and clenched her fists. "What are you doing in here?" June demanded, looking to her right at James' door and nervously shifting her weight. The cabin leader's eyes drifted to the main living room of the cabin and she practically growled. "What are they doing in here?"

Last edited by Nico on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:03 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye had been afraid of the female Ares Cabin Leader for a while, but considering the circumstances, she would much rather face June than the zombies outside the cabin's walls. A reply didn't take long, as the demigod gulped up her courage and shifted her weight. "Not dying, that's what," she replied, a cold look in her eyes. The Athenian didn't like the idea of staying with them anymore than they did, but it was for the best.

Her fists clenching into small balls, she tried to remember the monologue she had thought up to convince the Ares kids to let them stay, but it was lost in a few moments. "Listen, I know you don't like me, or any of the rest of us, but this is the best chance we have of surviving this," Faye explained, her grey eyes darting over to her siblings. "Please?" she added softly, knowing that it made her sound like a wimp, but she didn't care. The cabin leader would do anything to give her siblings a better chance of living through the realistic zombie apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:23 pm

june helen prenston,
June rolled her eyes at Faye'a sarcastic comment, although she was secretly admiring the girl for her smartass attitude. "I don't know if cabin five is really a place to stay alive, considering who lives here." June's voice was slightly shaking and she groaned to cover it up, tapping her foot to keep herself distracted from the reality of the situation. Meeting Faye's icy stare June sized up, standing a little straighter and tilting up her chin.

June sighed but nodded. "I have to talk to James about it because this is kind of a big thing, but I guess Athena isn't a bad cabin to be stuck with. Your mom is a war goddess too, right? That could be useful." June stepped fully out of her room and shut the door behind her, running her calloused hands through her dark brown hair. "We need James. And someone needs to explain to me what the hell is even going on."

Last edited by Nico on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:02 pm

hollowed out and filled up with hate
James didn't think he had ever run so fast in his life; not even when he was being chased by his angry neighbour when he was twelve and sprinting through the streets of East London; not even when he was trying to run away from the revenge-hungry thirteen year old gang after punching one of them in the face; not even when he was running from the fuzz after shooting someone; not even when he was trying to avoid the fist of his mother's drunken boyfriend. But right now, pushing forward as fast as he believed was humanly possible, James couldn't help but freak out at how closely the mutilated zombies hobbled after him. He was quick enough to get within the range of his siblings that had taken position on the top of cabin five, firing their arrows past him and driving them into the trailing dead behind him, which didn't do wonders yet gave James the leverage he needed to pound his fists on the front door and scream for someone to open it up, eventually having someone do so after a moment.

However, what James didn't expect was for his cabin to be even more packed and hectic as it had been once he had left, shoving past bodies and people so he could get closer to his room, although his eyes widened a little when he pushed his way forward to stop next to June and Faye; the last person he expected here. He heard June saying they needed him, although the sixteen year old didn't feel like he could do this anymore; he was on the verge of having a mental breakdown, and anyone could just take one look at him and see it; he was sweat-covered, clutching a bloody blade in his hands and covered in the dried blood of his dead companions he had had the damn. His blue eyes were wide and, honestly, he was really trying hard not to lock himself in a confined place, although settled for shaking somewhat.

"Wh-what?" He tried to snap out of his daze, finally looking at the girl's faces and running a shaking hand through his messy hair. He then turned to Faye, trying not to think of the last time they had been in each-other's company and finding it pretty easy considering the undead were shuffling about outside, "Faye! You're...thank...wait, why have you brought nerd-central here?" Not a 'are you okay?' or 'holy crap faye, I'm so glad you're still alive!'. Nope, that wouldn't be like James if he'd said that. "June, if we let anyone just walk on in and take our stuff, we're gonna' run out of supplies pretty quickly." He told her, waving around at the mass that had just found places around their cabin and then signaling at the boxes of canned food in the back wall, "Whatever those things are outside, those zombie things, they don't look like they're going to go anytime soon if we all hole up in here. We either need to get out and kill them ourselves, kick some people out, go out in groups to bring back more supplies or just wait and hope for the best here. And I don't know about you, but i have a feeling that most of these are going to just be more hassle than they're worth." he pushed his thumb over his shoulder to signal the cabin that Faye had brought in before him, even though James wasn't sure he would be able to kick some out himself.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:21 pm

june helen prenston,
June hardly reacted to the disheveled sight that was her favorite—although still pretty intolerable—brother. She just assumed she looked just as bad. What a mess the Ares cabin was... How the two angsty cabin leaders managed to hold their siblings together June would never know. It didn't really matter, though. If something worked, June was willing to roll with the punches, and June and James worked. That was probably why James was June's favorite brother. She could work with the boy. Not that should would ever tell him. That was too sappy for her taste.

June did enjoy James, but that didn't prevent her from arguing with him just as stubbornly as she argued with everyone else. "We have the room, James," she shot back, clenching her jaw but then relaxing. "We have supplies for one night, so I really don't give a crap what you say about tonight because they're staying." The daughter of Ares would kick them out, she was heartless enough to do it, but she didn't want to kick them out. These kids were all smart, a hell of a lot smarter than the vast majority of her own cabin. "I'm not the sharing type and I think you would know that by now, but we have space and we should take some people in. We don't have to be assholes to other kids, and I personally think that we need to raise our cabin's average IQ by a few points to stand a fighting chance." June ran a hand through her hair and rubbed some zombie blood onto her shirt.

"Faye, would your cabin follow James and I's commands? Recognize that we're in charge now, because this is our cabin and obviously James has some plans?" June didn't like picking the other cabin's side, she felt like a traitor, and she felt like she should be on her brother's team, but she wasn't kicking the Athenians out. Like Sparta and Athens. The cabins could work.

{hope this posting order is okay june just had to get her argue in}
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:10 am

faye lynn mcjean

Faye let out a heavy sigh of relief once June agreed. She wasn't sure if the daughter of Ares fully trusted her or her cabin's abilities, but it would have to work for now. Her cabin was alive, for now. "Yeah, battle strategies and stuff," she responded dismissively, giving a small thumbs up to her siblings; a sign that they were allowed to stay. The girl turned back to June as her face darkened, looking at her feet she muttered, "Oh, just your typical apocalypse."

Hearing the familiar slam of the door once more, her grey eyes snapped back to see James. Faye swore her heart stopped for a moment, just a moment though, because the rest of the situation couldn't wait. He was alive, which was pretty good as far as most people were concerned these days. Faye noted that he seemed shaken up (to say the least), as he tried to find his breath and speak. The Athenian wasn't sure what he was trying to say, but she was pretty sure his trying-to-be-nice words turned sour. "Nerds stick together," she snapped irritably,crossing her arms. The girl was many things, but she wasn't going to save herself and leave the people who actually wanted her to lead them; if anything Faye would want it the other way around.

Blinking at June for a moment, she wasn't sure if she was shocked or overjoyed that the cabin leader had stood up for her side. Faye figured it was a little of both, but she was thankful none the less. "They will," the demigod said with a small nod, glancing over at her siblings. "We can cooperate if you guys will too," Faye added, giving James a meaningful glance. She wasn't going to stay if she only had half the support of cabin five, it was all or nothing.

occ: it works for me
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:47 pm

What James didn't expect was for June to immediately protest with what he was saying and thinking, causing his blue eyes to flicker from his sister to Faye and back again. He didn't like it when people argued with him, and he got even angrier when they argued when he was stressed, but June was a little bit of an exception. He clenched his fists for  a moment, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the blade handle as tight as he could before going slack; he didn't have the energy to fight with his sister over something like this. He dropped the bloody sword in the middle of the floor, causing it the noisily clatter and for people around to look over although he didn't care. He just slumped against the wall besides his bedroom door, rubbing his eyes with his palms tiredly as he thought.

"Alright." He finally spoke out after a moment, pulling his face out of his hands and turning his head away from the two girls to look around at the new cabin that were taking up space a few metres away. "You - they - can stay. But I swear to God, if your nerds don't pull their weight around here and do what we say, I will beat the living crap out of them and throw their bodies out to be eaten. Deal?" he then looked up at Faye, who was about the same height as him now because he was leaning against the wall. He wouldn't really kick her out, because he didn't think he would actually be able to, but if the Athena cabin didn't follow his rules, he would probably flip.

Just listening and watching his sister as she spoke for him really, he sucked on the inside of his his cheeks when he watched the two of them agree that they would work together, not sure what he was going to say until Faye threw him a glance. He couldn't just kick her out; he probably wouldn't be able to live with himself if anything happened to her, and he had become strangely attached to the girl over the last few months. And he didn't think he would be able to leave her siblings out to be slaughtered either, even if he said he would. Keeping his gaze on Faye, James nodded, "I have plans. Maybe we could actually work more efficiently if we work together." He shrugged, throwing Faye a small smile when he didn't think his sister was looking, not wanting to seem weak, "But I think the main thing we have to do is go out in groups. You say we have space here, and they say safety in numbers right? So why don't we send groups out and look for both supplies and campers hiding out? Small groups with both cabins? And then anything we can find, we bring back for use or if we find people, we bring them back too. Take shifts or something. It's either that or curl up in here and hope that the defences stay up."

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:57 pm

painted red; to fit right in Tumblr_mq1csqBKsD1qhpoofo1_500
june helen prenston,
June's hair was matted and as she listened to Faye and James reach an agreement, she patted it down, relaxing a little bit only too find she was completely stressed out. When she wasn't acting large and in charge, she began suffering from a minor panic attack. The image of killing zombie Caleb haunting her, as it probably always would. She was distracted enough to miss most of what James had been saying.

The looks between her brother and the Athena cabin leader were getting more and more obvious, and while she desperately wanted to point it out and make both of them uncomfortable, the Ares girl kept her mouth shut for once. "We can organize the campers here while the groups are away. Actually—you know what, I'll lead the small groups to get stuff and leave you to alone here." Uncomfortably, June crossed her arms. "I can practically taste the forbidden love thing going on here and I need some fresh air, even if there are zombies."

Laughing and patting James on the shoulder, the short brunette swayed slightly on her feet before giving Faye a small thumbs up. "I don't really talk to James about love and stuff, but if you hurt him, I hurt you." June didn't often show much compassion towards James, but he really was the closest thing she had to real family, especially with Caleb dead, and a good threat from a sociopath never did any real harm. Although, after a little thought on her brother's tendencies versus Faye's, June had to add on. "Some how I don't see it happening, but, you know.. just in case." Shrugging, the cabin leader looked out into her cabin and sighed.

"Chaos. We should do something about the nerds and the neanderthals now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye watched James' grip on his sword relax as it fell, leaving a small splatter of black blood on her tennis shoes. They all were stressed out of their minds, everyone really. Whatever force caused Kronos to rally this together, it was more powerful than she had imagined. Taking the liberty to grab the blade from the floor, considering it a hazard to those who passed, the demigod wiped the blood off with her fingers before flicking the sticky liquid on the ground. Faye knew the same liquid was on her blade, only it was a darker red, and it was from the Hermes cabin leader.

Hearing his agreement, the ends of her lips curled slightly, as she silently nodded. Faye hoped her cabin mates were at least slightly grateful that she had gotten them a place to stay, and if they were grateful, hopefully they would keep their mouths shut and listen to orders from anyone. "Deal." Letting her arm holding his weapon relax, she soaked up his plan. His idea could work, and Faye almost criticized herself for not thinking of that sooner. Grey eyes shot back at the majority of cabin six, who were awkwardly standing in a huddle with their backpacks and duffel bags.

Faye raised an eyebrow at June's readiness to leave, only to feel her face glowing red in the next second. She hadn't even hardly even looked at James, and she had collected all of that? "Er, there will be zombies," she muttered, staring at the floor panels uncomfortably. The cabin leader's laugh made her look up to see a thumbs up, allowing a smile work it's way onto her face. "Great," Faye replied, trying to be nonchalant (but failing), as she brushed some of her dark hair out of her face.

At the mention of her nerd clan, Faye perked up, and nodded. "Right." Remembering the sword in her hand, the cabin leader handed the blade to James mutely, before walking over to June."How many groups?" she asked, looking over at her cabin. "I have about fifteen," Faye added, mentally counting out all of the offspring of Athena. She knew some of the kids weren't there, and hoped that the gods would watch over them and keep them safe.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Staring down at his blood and dirt-covered sneakers whilst the girls talked further, James wondered how they had even gotten in this situation; to the point where they were killing people they knew as they all tried to stay alive. He didn't know how it had started - and James didn't really want to focus on that right now - but he knew that he had to help end it. Or, at least, help keep them all alive. Because as the cabin-leader looked around at the busy cabin, he couldn't help but in fact realise how much he wanted to keep them all alive. Even the nerds. He had siblings that were still just kids, and there were a group of younger kids huddling around in some places. He dreaded to think of all the campers that were hiding out in the darkness around camp, and that made him a little more angrier as to the idea of them all staying inside.

Barely being able to stop himself from reacting from Faye's gaze, James probably would've blushed if he had been a little more sensitive or sappy than he was. But, he didn't blush at his favourite sister's words, and just allowed his lean shoulders to slump up a little too-nonchalantly. "Forbidden love." James quoted, rolling his blue eyes a little and taking the blade from the pretty Athena girl when it was handed back to him, trying not to look at her for too long, "That sounds so gross, it makes me want to poke myself in the eye with this sword." He blew his hair off his forehead, his gaze quickly flickering between the two girls again although trying not to look at one longer than the other. "Jesus, June, you know how to make a situation awkward, don't you?"

Slightly surprised at the way his sister was talking, James couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in her direction and throw her a little bit of a skeptical look. "I feel like we should be hugging right now, but that's a little weird." The Englishman admitted, not really wanting to talk about Faye and he so just slapping his sister on the back as well before turning serious once more. The two girls moved away from him, James watching Faye's face for a moment longer before looking over in the direction that they both were also. "We have roughly the same - fifteen - so what about...um..." James counted in his head, using his fingers to aid him. He was the quickest when it came to maths. "Groups of five? Send three groups out each-time so we have some here to rest and heal and stuff but a reasonable amount out there as well." He turned back to look at the girls, catching their eyes. "I mean, unless you want smaller, more discrete groups, which could help in the stealth side of it all although if you were to get ambushed, you would probably be screwed."

"I think we should have three groups out at a time, all going out to different key areas of camp in order to both bring back supplies and campers we find along the way. I mean, if we're going to let you Nerds clog up the place, we may as well let a few others join. And when those fifteen are out, we could keep some down here sleeping and such and others taking shifts up on the roof to take some down if they come near. A good arrow to the head seems to work, if your aim is good."

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:20 pm

june helen prenston,
June rolled a piece of her hair between her forefinger and her thumb while she tried to concentrate. She usually used violence to cope with stress, but that wasn't even an option given the current situation. It was obvious James was stressed, too, and though June didn't know Faye too well, she was pretty sure the Athena girl was no better off then they were.

The two other demigods should have made her uncomfortable with their positive response to her mocking, but for some reason, it almost made her smile. She could not smile with the weight of what was happening around her, but it still seemed like for a breif moment she had some sort of friendship with the pair, and maybe they were as happy as they could be in the zombie apocalypse. Why did June care about happiness? Well, if she couldn't be happy, she wanted it for other people. She knew how awfully it felt to feel absolutely horrid, and she didn't want to wish it on people anymore, well.. certain people. James and Faye could be happy. She would want that. "I've been making situations awkward since the day I was born, James," June replied, rolling her eyes and slightly chuckling. It was a weird sound when accompanied with no smile.

"No, yeah yeah, don't hug me," the cabin leader quickly blurted out, holding up her hands and doing her best to avoid too much physical contact. Hugs were not her thing. "Fifteen extremely willing fighters, I might add," June commented proudly, not always on good terms with her siblings. Today was a bit of an exception. She felt some unity that night.

"Groups of five sound good. Maybe a group of four. We don't want to endanger any of our siblings much more than just sending them out there." It felt like a Lord of the Flies situation could arise at any moment. Everyone there were just kids. June herself was juts fifteen. She couldn't even drive yet, and now there were being forced to set up a way to fight zombies and hopefully not die. "The groups should go near the camp store and area and what not, and near the border of the forest. And.. well they need to go out into the cabin courtyard, too, even though that place is swarming with zombies. That's where the most supplies should be, and people." June's face held no emotion. She didn't look scared, or sad, or eager to let a bunch of kids go out and fight. "And while those 15 or so people are out, the demigods left should perfect our plan? Because we're going to need something more foolproof for tomorrow." If it was still going on tomorrow. Maybe it would be over... but.. she wasn't taking her chances. They needed strong strategy, right?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:20 am

faye lynn mcjean

Faye practically cringed at the mention of forbidden love. That wasn't really the thought that she wanted to go through her mind when having to kill members of the camp that had deceased. She had to stay focused, and push her emotions to the side, otherwise they would just get in the way and make this harder than it already was. Faye couldn't let her imagination wander either, thinking about killing her siblings and more people that had been close to her just made her stomach feel like acid.

Hearing the Ares leaders talk again brought her out of her temporary daze, her grey eyes flicking between the two of them. Faye was glad they got along, or at least that they were, it would be a lot harder if they weren't,.but that wasn't the case. Anyone could tell the people who weren't supposed to like people actually bonded a bit. Watching June declare that she was against hugs, a smile creeped back onto Faye's face. The scene reminded her vaguely of Carter and her, whom was currently in Minnesota with their dad.

Nodding at their ideas, the Athenian glanced back at her cabin. The demigods under her roof were a mixture of both fighters and strategists, depending on which one you picked. But if you mixed even the kids without any fighting skill with a few of the Ares lot, the team would work. "Five sounds good," Faye agreed with another nod. "I don't know if we need three groups here though, in the daylight hours the zombies aren't really as fierce as at night. Maybe we could keep two groups here, and then send four out."

Imagining the layout of camp in her head, the girl continued, "Two groups could keep the courtyard zombies in check, while the other two take a way around the cabins to the store, infirmary, maybe the forge too. That way we have lots of fighters taking care of the central source..."  Faye brushed a strand of hair behind her ear before glancing up at the older Athena kids, and the quieter ones. "I think we should have more of you guys on the central groups and more of the nerds looking in the store and stuff, because the nerds are smaller and will be less likely to be seen." If the Ares fighters were as willing as June proclaimed, they should be able to take care of the zombies in the front.

"They have to get back before dark, when we will need them here," she added, looking for support or criticism from the other leaders. "If that's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:12 pm

june helen prenston,
June bit her thumbnail as she listened to Faye strategize. June was smart, but she had never been very good with the planning stuff. She was impulsive and usually just acted out. Even being the daughter of a war god didn't help her think things through, but luckily today, there was someone willing to help who was extremely good at it. "That sounds fine, Faye," June mumbled with a nod. She didn't like handing power over to people, but June was kind of helpless in the thinking department at the moment. "Whatever you want to do is probably fine, as long is it's not dangerous enough to get my siblings foolishly murdered." It wasn't a joke and she shouldn't have laughed, but June cracked a smile.

"Good point," June whispered with a nod. Why hadn't she thought of that? Oh right, because even if June was smart for an Ares kid, Faye was smarter. "I think we should have at least one Athena kid in each courtyard group, though, and vise versa with the Ares kids and the shop stuff. That way we maintain some sort of balance."

June rubbed her hands along her neck and through her hair, trying to destress herself as best as she could. This only caused her heartbeat the pick up. It was pounding so nervously that the two other leaders could probably hear it. June was scared, way more scared than she would like to let on, and for the first time in a while, she was selfishly concerned with her own well being. And, even though she wouldn't admit it ever, also a bit worried about James and Faye. They were some of the closest things she had to friends now that Caleb was gone. Gone. Like she would be if she wasn't careful. "It's more than alright," June blurted, nodding frantically. She didn't want to force anyone outside to face their death at night, even if seh was pretty heartless. Reaching behind her, June tried to steady herself on the wall.

ooc; sorry it took so long moonie D;
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:07 am

James took a back-role then, wanting to hear that of the opinions that the girls made to his ideas, and listened to how they adapted them fully in order to twist his initial tactics into more advanced ones. His blue eyes just flickered from both of the girls, taking in their movements and speech and letting his mind make up it's own plan; a plan just for him. Because there was no way in hell that he was going to be able to stay in here when all his siblings were out, even if it wouldn't help him physically or emotionally. And he wasn't sure that he would be able to work to the best of his ability if he was trying to pick up small, inexperienced brats up from around him, yet knew he would be dead-meat if he went at it alone.

Without a word, the sixteen year old backed into his bedroom, searching through the piles of both clean and dirty clothes on the floor for a jumper he could we in replacement for his blood-covered and ripped shirt. He pulled it off over his head, hearing his sister and Faye talk from outside faintly and focusing on their words as he changed. He clnched his fifts to stop his shaking, biting down on his lip as he fastened a steel armour plate over his left shoulder and the top of his arm. He took up his sword again, cleaning the blade on the leg of his jeans and joining his siblings again, keeping his sharp-features pretty emotionless and closing his door behind him.

"Well, I don't know about you two but, I'm not staying in here." He wiped his nose with the back of his hand squinting between his sister and his nerd and trying to figure out what they would do, "I need to get out. Someone's got to make sure your nerds don't get their arses landed in a heap of trouble, and if I stay here all I'm going to do is end up screaming at someone or something." he tried to fight the fear that was driving his heart, forcing it to go at high speeds at a time yet didn't let any of it play on his face. "So, are any of you going come with me?"

ooc; oh look it's cora and isaac in the same thread aRE YOU SURE THIS ISN'T A PACK. oh and basically i have a plan in mind for james okay that could = his death so all fun yay
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:09 am

faye lynn mcjean

Faye nodded, wishing she could've been happier about correctly planning an attack, but she couldn't be. How could anyone be the slightest bit positive when they were sending out troops to fight their dead? "They won't be," the daughter of Athena stated, her confidence surprising herself.  Even after saying it, the words didn't quite make sense, especially when Faye knew very well that it could be a lie. She could be sending them out on a suicide mission, but she had to keep that out of her facial expression.

Faye looked over at  the group of campers, continuing to soak in June's suggestion. "Good idea," she mumbled, only half-paying attention. Her heartbeat was on it's highest volume, pounding away at any sane thoughts in the demigod's mind. "Balance, right." Strategies seemed to blur as she tried to mentally sort her cabin out into the six groups, but it all seemed to mesh together into a mixture of faces and strengths. Faye knew she couldn't think logically much longer, before her emotions started to overpower thinking things out. The demigod was normally sane under stress, but this was something she hadn't imagined, not even in her worse nightmares.

Hearing James speak, she laughed. Not the normal laugh that she would often do, a harsh, unstable, nervous laugh. "You're kidding," Faye said, as if he hadn't been dead serious. She couldn't help  but want him safe and in her eyesight at all times, to make sure she wouldn't loose anyone else in this bloody battle. First Vinnie, then killing her best friend, it had been too much. The demigod kept hearing Vin's voice in her mind. "I need you to do this for me, please." Running a shaking hand through her dark hair, she continued shaking her head. "You can't. I can't let you - I mean, that's insane," she sputtered, her grey eyes pleading for him to stay. Faye half-wanted to go with him, but she knew that was almost as crazy as his idea. She couldn't leave her cabin alone in the Ares cabin, even if she trusted their leaders.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Just as he'd said what he'd wanted to say, James turned his back to the girls again and started to search through the piles of armoury that was dumped against the wall close to them, throwing away and discarding the things he didn't want to one side and choosing to pick up small things like metal hand-guards and half chest-plates. But he rose when the Athenian cabin leader spoke, addressing him, and he half turned a little just so he could look at her; taking in what he could read from her face, and processing the way she spoke.

It had been such a long time since he had seen anyone care about him, or at least acknowledge it, and it sort of make him do a double take to see Faye worry about him. He and Faye hadn't even really had time to talk or act upon how they 'obviously' felt, seeing had james had left after that first kiss in such a rush. But he couldn't deny that after everything, there was some emotion there; after being battered and bruised and over-powered and scared all his life, he was feeling something good. He could see himself opening himself up to Faye though, even if it meant that he would be vulnerable; there was always a chance that an open wound could become infected.

Realizing that he had been staring at the younger girl, James looked down at his wrist as he tightened the leather strap around his flesh. "Faye..." he started, looking up at her for a quick moment and not being able to stop one of his infamous smirks creeping across his face. He was barely aware that his sister was still there, no matter how much he cared about her, and if he had remembered her presence then he surely wouldn't want to be seen acting like this. But he couldn't stop his thoughts turning into words, "Are you worried about me dying Nerd? Gods, I'm actually starting to feel a little loved right now." He almost laughed, seeing as it was pretty ironic; they were meant to be taunting each-other to do so, not worry that they actually would. "That's...yeah. But I can't just sit around and do nothing. Sorry." He turned completely to her now, sniffing and finishing to fasten the leather around his wrist. "So are you going to stay here or come with me?" James also looked over at June, asking her the same question.

ooc; oops, post mess-up sorry i couldn't stop maself
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 pm

faye lynn mcjean

She couldn't help but imagine worst case scenarios of James dying, adding to her list of beloveds to pass in the apocalypse. The demigod had already witnessed enough death, and mentally swore herself to protect him, even if he didn't like it. Denying that there was something between them was a thing of the past as Faye looked down at the floor, already feeling her mind being divided between her heart and her brain. She wanted to go with him, but she also was the leader of cabin six.

"Well people do care about you, at least, we do," Faye muttered, not daring to meet either of the two's eyes. "I think." Glancing over at the pile of armor, she looked at a blurry reflection of herself. Two grey eyes staring back at her seemed wild and uncontrolled, with dark circles under the stormy orbs, matching her hair, damp with sweat. The demigod couldn't let him leave alone, no matter how stupid it sounded in her head, she couldn't, not without feeling guiltier than the death of campers already did.

Moving over to the pile, she began silently strapping on thick leather armor, starting with a chest piece. "You know that feeling you get when you know you're doing something stupid?" Faye asked rhetorically, tightening on wrist guards. Her armor was left in cabin six, most likely demolished under piles of wood by now, so this would have to do. "I hate it." Setting her hand on her sword's hilt, she took one last look at her cabinmates, still standing in confusion. Faye knew very well that this could be the last time she ever saw them, once they were sorted into groups. A small smile formed on her lips as she gave them a thumbs up, before turning to the Ares cabin leaders.

occ: nico's on vacation and uh i couldn't help myself oops. i'm having the feeling like this is going to be a golden trio moment owo
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:22 am

painted red; to fit right in Tumblr_mpe9o7XAJM1stdbn5o1_500
june helen prenston,
June stood quietly, her body growing tense as she held back any snarky comment she wanted to make. She even resisted the urge to clear her throat when the two other leaders' conversation grew somewhat intimate. She was all for her.. friends—?.. was Faye her friend now? It seemed so— confessing their sweet inner emotions to each other, but they probably didn't want to do it in front of June, who might vomit from lack of love-tolerance. June couldn't help smiling, though, just a little. She hid it with her hand immediately, and when she drew back her hand to start putting on armor, her face was stern again, but the smile had been there.

June threw her head back and laughed a little, both at James' and Faye's questions. "I'm not letting you two go and get yourself killed because you decide to have a romantic moment amongst a herd of zombies. 'Course I'm coming." June was smiling now, openly, because she felt so involved and accepted, and despite the major thirdwheeling she was about to do, she felt really wanted. This was how you get your mind off of losing the boy you love. You find yourself a pack. This was how you didn't lose yourself.

"Tanner's a douche but if we make him stay behind, the rest of the cabinsitters should follow his command. There shouldn't be too many people staying here anyway, so Tanner'll be fine with the authority," June decided, making up their minds for them about how to deal with what would be left of the cabin. Tanner was one of those people that you couldn't get along with even if your life depended on it, but you still trusted and liked to some degree. Sort of like James and June, but without the complex inner layers.

"Wolf pack?" June half asked, half stated, cocking an eyebrow at her brother and Faye. She was pulling a knife out of her belt. She had on her own armor over her black legging-tights-compression pants and a fitted tshirt. The metal protection pressed tightly over those clothes, but didn't render June immobile. She felt like she was dressed up for some sick sporting event, all jerseyed up and ready to play. This wasn't a game though, this was real. She was capable of so much, but the current situation was such a mind game that June didn't know if she was ready. She was wired weird up in her head, so that part of the zombie apocalypse was particularly dangerous. "Three musketeers? Powerpuff Girls? There are so many golden oppurtunities with a group of three I just..." June shut herself up with a sly grin before dropping it.

"Don't do anything stupid out there please," June was calm in tone, but begging with her eyes, communicating a lot of pain through looks. "I don't want to see any more people die tonight. Not people I trust..care about." June had to choke the last part out, shutting her eyes as she did so. Her breathing was ragged. She was so nervous. Faye would be smart. Her brother? Well, James was a wildcard.

ooc: i'm posting on vacation this means i really love you guys and also this trio: A+ and daniel sharman i'm screaming iSAAC
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Starting to strap the leather and tighen it around his limbs quicker as his blood started to boil with adrenaline, James couldn't deny the itch beneath his skin as he wanted a fight. He was terrified still, of course, seeing as he was about to go out in a battlefield and start to hack away limbs off the undead; but he was built to fight, in many ways, so he couldn't stop the urge. He just watched both Faye and his younger sister pick up the armor from besides him, a smirk twisting higher on his lips even if he didn't want them to get hurt. "That's very thoughtful of you, June. Thanks." He shot back sarcastically although grinned despite this life-threatening situation.

"Yeah, he'll be fine." James agreed, looking over at the group and trying to find his brother, finishing strapping up his gear and just running the tip of his index finger up and down the rim of the blade in his grip, not hard enough to slash at his flesh but enough so that he could get the blood off. "He'll probably be pretty proud of himself, actually, if we let him look after all of them. I think he always wanted our posts to begin with. He's such an arsehole, it's unbelievable. I can't believe I'm related to him. I can believe you are, but not me." Her grinned then, his dead blue eyes shining as he taunted her; there had to be a little bit of fun before the darkness, right?

Turning away from June to look at Faye again as she did up her defences, James was able to see the anxiety clearly pulsating around her, and could hear it in what she said. As she turned to her siblings, he moved closer to her - closer to her than he probably should seeing as his sister was right there, yet not thinking - so that the side of his chest was against her shoulder. "I know that feeling. But everything I ever seem to do is stupid, so..." He brushed his hand against the exposed skin of her arm, just a brief movement but hopefully a comforting one. "It's going to be okay, Faye, we'll be fine. We'll make it back alright, okay?" James then added louder so June could hear "We'll make it back fine."

He didn't think he was telling the truth, but it was worth a shot.

Brushing a loose lock of Faye's dark hair back behind an ear, James finally moved back once more to lean against the wall after a moment and looked over at June, acting like nothing had happened, "The Powerpuff Girls all the way, obviously." He said it a little later, though, and he soon found the grin dropping from his face as his sister started to choke, which was a rare thing for him  to see. He cared about June a lot; she had always been like a proper sister to him, even if they didn't really show it a lot. He preferred her to all of his other siblings, so it startled him to see her like this. He started to step forward to hug her, but settled on placing his hand on her shoulder when he thought that she could hurt him if he made too much physical contact. Ducking his head lower so he tried to look her directly in the eyes, he told her, "I won't let anything happen to either of you, okay? I'm your big bro; I've got to look out for pain-in-the-ass sisters like you. It's my job, right?"

ooc; thANKS NICO LOVE YOU TOO HONEY BOO
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:09 am

painted red; to fit right in Tumblr_mre4uqfR2d1s8mjo0o7_r1_250painted red; to fit right in Tumblr_mre4uqfR2d1s8mjo0o5_250
june helen prenston,
June could practically feel how eager James was to fight, and she didn't know whether it came with being an Ares kid or it was because she was growing to just know things about James, but she didn't like it. She didn't like it mostly because she shared the same feelings, and she knew how dangerous they were, but she also didn't like it because it made her nervous for someone's safety that wasn't her own. That feeling was unfamiliar. She usually didn't burden herself with worrying about other people, but her life was becoming proof that no one was indestructible. "No need to thank me, I'll do it out of the goodness of my heart." June didn't smile back. She was too busy gritting her teeth anxiously.
June allowed herself to zone off as James comforted Faye, finding herself wishing more and more each passing second that Caleb was still alive. It was only a matter of time before his death hit her hard, and she knew that when it did, she wouldn't be able to function properly. She was dreading it. She had to admire James, though. He was trying so hard to hold the trio together with comfort, but it didn't really work on June. Nothing was going to soothe her. "Yeah," she lied, "I know we will." June's eyes were cold, her tone monotonous. It was scary how stoic she could be.
The daughter of Ares forced herself to look away from James, but allowed him to touch her for a moment, letting the contact warm her slightly. She didn't reply to his words. She didn't believe him. She could take care of herself just fine. It was James she was worried about. Faye was a concern too, but the other girl was extremely smart, scarily so. James was just as impulsive as June, just as riled up deep down. Everything about him made her nervous. Biting her lip and shrugging away from her brother's touch, June looked up. She made eyecontact and winced, visibly, big enough for Faye to notice, too. She was scared. She was so scared for James, because everything about him was screaming bad idea. "Don't be an idiot, James," June sighed, mirroring his touch of the shoudler. Her hand lingered there before she slid it off. It was something of a goodbye, just in case. She didn't want it to be, but it was. It so was, and it was obvious.
What can she say? Things were getting too depressing and real for her taste. The entire situation was crazy intense, and she didn't need it getting too dark. Darkness and June mixed like alcohol and drugs mixed. Lethally. "Damn, we're actually doing this... Be safe," she pleaded before turning to Faye and raising an eyebrow. "I trust you're smarter than my idiot brother and know that that goes for you, too?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye knew this was a bad idea, from the moment she began placing the armor on her body. Her face softened once June announced her joining of their group, but she knew the idea of running into herds of reanimated corpses was a horrible idea. The feeling of making friends with the Ares cabin was a new ground for her. Something about his group had her thinking she should watch her footsteps, even though Faye knew she would have to trust them. They, after all, were going out into a horde of zombies.

Darting her grey eyes over to the boy called Tanner, she raised an eyebrow. If the other cabin leaders trusted him, she would have to, but she wasn't sure her siblings would be all for the idea. "I think I could believe he's one of yours," she muttered, glancing back at James and June.

Raking her hand through her hair, the demigod tried to slow her breathing. She wasn't used to being out of control, and not having memorized the entire situation beforehand. Grey eyes cast upwards to look briefly at James' eyes,  then June's. The daughter of Athena hadn't known the two for very long, or trusted them, but they were the best she had, and Faye couldn't really ask for more than that. Being willing to fight, that was something she couldn't ask for. She wouldn't. The last thing the girl ever wanted was to watch a war, without being able to stop it. For once, Faye felt helpless to stop the death of her siblings, friends, and peers.

She felt a small amount of warmth radiating off of James as he neared her, not bringing herself to look at him. The heat was comforting, but didn't stop her hands from shaking. Jumping at his touch, Faye nodded slowly. She had to be strong, even if she felt out of the loop, and out of control. At the sound of everything being okay, the demigod wanted to laugh, like it was a game, nothing more. Her grey eyes turned to face him finally, as she nodded once more. "Make it back,"  Faye said firmly, feeling like it was more of an order than a suggestion. She slid her fingers over the hilt of her sword as the hair was brushed around her ear, keeping the crave for the warmth back off of her face.

Nodding along with the demigod's comment, the corners of her lips curving into a smile. "The golden trio of today, hm?" she muttered, raising an eyebrow. Faye could practically feel the fear roaming about the cabin, threatening to plague her thoughts as she glanced at her cabin. She was terrified for them, her family. Faye would sacrifice herself for them any day, but felt that leaving with the other cabin leaders wouldn't help. However, she couldn't live with just letting James and June leave alone. A part of her felt like the pair needed her, but she couldn't be sure.

Her thoughts were running wild, another unknown path for the daughter of Athena. She despised being out of control, and hated it with every fiber in her being. Faye hadn't ever heard the tone in June's voice before, the sound almost not registering to her. "I know," she replied monotonically. Exhaling, she placed her hands on her hips, resisting the urge to take another glance at her siblings. "We should be going then."

occ: holy cats i'm sorry i didn't post sooner
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Nodding once more at both of the girls, James told himself to try and remember the moment that was taking place now; two of the people he was closest to were fine and well, and he tried to assure himself that in a few hours time they would be in the same condition. He would be able to take a seat on his bed - or, slump on his bed, more like - and look across at these two girls and be able to crack  a rare smile or laugh. "When am I ever an idiot?" He questioned dumbly, throwing his sister a smirk and grin that basically answered his own question, before fleeting off in the direction that Tanner was in.

Pulling his brother aside, it didn't take too long for James to slip back in the sullen and serious mood he was usually in around most of his siblings, telling more than asking Tanner that he was going to be in charge of the cabin. But Tanner was cheeky, in a way, and even though james knew that the two girls were only a little bit behind him, he couldn't stop from getting a little annoyed that his brother was going on. The smile he had once forced on had disappeared, and James could feel the muscles in his face fluttering with stress. It was finally kicking in what he and Faye and June were about to go out and do, and his brother being frustrating was not helping the cain leader calm down. But it wasn't until Tanner sneered, "What's in it for me?" did James really lose it, releasing his grip on his blade so it clattered to the floor and lunging at his brother, grabbing him by the scruff on his shirt and slamming him against the wall. He didn't care that the whole cabin went silent, or the fact that he was really showing the stressed, violent side of James right now; all he cared about was that the cabin and it's refugees were left in good hands whilst he risked his life.

"What's in it for you? You don't end up with a black eye, that's what." James hissed, still holding his brother against the wall with all his strength and probably crushing his lungs, "Now, are you going to be a good boy and do what I tell you? Or am I going to have to show you what I want in a more aggressive manner?" His tone got a little sweeter, but James shoved Tanner once more into the wall, not surprised if there ended up with some form of marking afterwards. When Tanner agreed, James let his brother fall back to his feet, taking a shaky breath for a moment as he picked up his sword. Maybe the whole cabin now saw the stress he was trying to hide; using his brother as a punchbag, almost.

Strolling back over to June and Faye just as the campers started to murmur about what they had just seen, James dusted off himself and told them innocently, "Tanner said he'll do it. We're sorted." he shrugged once, acting as if nothing had just happened. "Good luck guys. Let's go." He agreed, closing his eyes for a quick few seconds to compose himself before turning towards where the main entrance was, choosing to take lead out. He nodded to a few of his siblings that we barricading the door, motioning for them to pull the doors open enough for them to escape into the light and breathing in the cold, haunted air when they did so, his eyes scanning the empty area in front of the cabin as he squeezed through the gap, "It's clear...for now."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:41 am

painted red; to fit right in Tumblr_mre4uqfR2d1s8mjo0o7_r1_250painted red; to fit right in Tumblr_mre4uqfR2d1s8mjo0o5_250
june helen prenston,
June held up a hand to block her grin as she watched James throw Tanner against a wall, and she quickly adverted her eyes when she realized she might be held partially responsible if anyone complained. It wasn't likely there would be someone telling on the Ares leaders, though. They were terribly frightening. June stared at the ground until James started addressing her and Faye again. Her eyes shot up and met James's, not portraying much emotion except for pride. "Bet so," she snorted, crossed her arms. "Right after that panic attack he had." Normal people would probably be angry with their brother for using force to get what they want, but June was not normal people, and she was quite fond of the entire situation. Even the part where they left in cabin and put themselves in grave danger. "He seemed to take the life threatening situation fine. Zombies'll be nothing after what he just went through with you."

June slid behind James, clutching her sword tightly. Two of her knives were stowed in her combat boots. They were a popular fashion trend, but June preferred to wear them when it came to actual combat. Her heart was beating so fast that it was almost not beating at all, and the second she stepped out of the door she could feel a rush of adrenaline hit her hard. Her ADHD existed for battle, and though she had it under control typically, it was kicking in as well. "They probably realized we had them completely blocked out and went farther down the courtyard." June shifted on her feet and turned her head around, both checking for Faye and zombies. She wasn't going to leave anyone unaccounted for, unless that someone was herself. "Same with the demigods who are still locked outside, if I had to guess. And I do have to guess." People's lives were at stake, and for the first time in what felt like forever, June cared. It probably was forever. June was caring. "Jesus Christ, it smells like death out here."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm

faye lynn mcjean

James' voice seemed to drift into the still air, as the Daughter of Athena observed the stillness of the air. Even the air seemed dead, as cabins looked trampled, the ground stained, and the world still. Faye felt like the world was frozen, and only few could move. Only the living, but everything seemed deceased. In the back of her mind, she was searching for Vinnie's corpse, which she had to leave after she killed him. The words stained her mind. She killed him.

Blinking, she followed the other two, knowing she could follow, not just because she didn't have a choice. Faye was scarred, and unstable. The demigod wouldn't even take advice from herself, a scary thought for someone who had just planned out a strategy for the rest of the living campers in cabins five and six. Grey eyes flicked around the courtyard, standing to the left of James. Nothing stirred the thick air, as she did her best to breathe through her mouth. The stench of blood, decayed bodies, and other things she didn't dare to dream of was the worst part. Images could remain just that, but it was the smell that brought it alive and made it vivid.

"Sure," she muttered, the sound of her voice frightening her. She had fought hellhounds, evil demigods, cyclopes, but the mention of fighting someone on their side scared her stiff. Yes, Faye was scared, and there was nothing she could do about it. The snap of noise made her look in James' direction, seeing two of the zombies in their path. Their eyes were too human to belong to such decaying bodies, and the sight was enough to make the average person flee in the other direction, and she almost had the thought for half a second.

Her blade thought for her more than her mind was, at least not consciously. Faye took the second mutant, the edge of the sword digging it's way into the arm of the zombie. A muffled groan emitted from the creature as it took a swing at her, making the demigod sidestepping to the side. She didn't notice that it could send her up against one of the walls of cabin seven, as she just continued to fight. Instincts drove her more than sense with her strikes intensifying.

Last edited by moon on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: painted red; to fit right in   painted red; to fit right in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

painted red; to fit right in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: