Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)

Go down 
+2
Beanie
annika.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) Empty
PostSubject: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi guys! I'm Annika, but you can call me Diggy. This is my plot page where I'll be posting some stuff about my characters and you guys are free to come plot with me! I only have one character at the moment, but I'll be posting my other ones I'm working on once they get accepted. Happy plotting!

Although his icy glares may intimidate others, Alec is capable of being a nice guy. The English boy grew up with five older brothers, hence the fact he's used to blending in with a crowd. He was always close with his older brother, Paul, who is adopted, and over-protective of his younger brothers or sisters. If your younger character befriends him, you can be assured that he will treat him/her like a sibling.

At school, he was a natural leader. People trusted him with the responsibilities of being in charge of important events. Just don't make him the leader of a group work or you'll likely fail. If leading a group, he will be harsh. He will get mad. But don't be discouraged; he only likes taking things seriously in order to win.

In the mortal world, you will often catch him riding a motorcycle he had stolen a while back (Shh!). If it's not scalding hot, he'd be wearing a leather jacket to emphasize his bad-boy image, and if the sun is out, you can be sure that he'll have his aviator sunglasses perched up his nose. Alec is generally a fashionable guy, but doesn't take that much interest in it. He just wants to look good and that's it.

At Camp, he doesn't have that much friends. He's used to being alone and not having company. People wouldn't approach him because he seems rather unfriendly, but once you stick around, he'll loosen up just a tad bit. He dislikes pretty boys who enjoy showing off their money. He's a down to earth kid, not having that much money back home in the United Kingdom.

Alec has only had one serious girlfriend in his entire life. The two met back home and she left him heartbroken. Ergo, he doesn't really have serious relationships. Tell him you love him and you'll be sure that he won't ever speak to you again. He has commitment issues, which turns some girls off. He doesn't really like girly-girls and prefers unique girls who are unlike the rest he has ever come across.

friends

Like I have said above, Alec is not the type to befriend people. Yes, he'll acknowledge you, but he won't do the talking. He'll make the other person work to earn his trust before he can truly open up to him/her.
→ A younger camper (perhaps male) who he could mentor. Somewhat like a little brother.

→ He could use a guy friend who wouldn't be intimated by how he appears to be. Preferably someone who is the complete opposite of him. That would be interesting.

→ A quirky girl best friend who tries to annoy the crap out of him. He'll pretend to dislike her, but she'll know that he's actually amused inside. Does that make sense?

enemies

You guys have probably guessed that Alec has a lot of enemies. But honestly, I don't know what to put here. Help?
→ Some boy who is the complete opposite of him and despises him. A pretty boy, maybe? Someone who likes to show off their daddy's money.

→ Extremely girly-girls. I'm talking like Drew from the Lost Hero. She could try to hook up with him, but he'll find her attempts pathetic.

→ Anyone! Just send me some ideas.

lovers
Alec doesn't like getting into relationships. He is currently undibbable.
→ A girl with a unique personality who he can end up getting into a relationship wit.

→ That girl friend who always jokes around with him through flirty conversations, but will never get into a relationship with.

→ A girl who is sweet to him, but Alec would be afraid of hurting her and wouldn't try getting into a relationship with her.
alec sanford
18 years old
Son of Khione
Indifferent
Bad-boy

Last edited by P. Sherman on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm bringing back my character Oliver, who is 12. Maybe Alec could be a mentor to him?
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi, can my character Elena be his friend
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 pm

@ Primrose: Yeah, definitely! Just tell me when he'll be available and we could RP. :)

@ pinkrose555: Sure! You make the topic? :)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Probably sometime next week. Tommorow is my birthday, so I'm not going to be around.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:15 pm

DIGGY. Can Nicole be Alec's friend? :3
If not, I volunteer Chrys to annoy the crap out of him like the little girl she is xD
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:23 pm

@ Primrose: Sure. Advanced Happy Birthady! :)

@ Sapphire: NO. loljk. Yeah sure. Both could work. Hahah who do you wanna RP as first?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 am

Chrys, then. Rofl this is gonna be so fun... You make the topic?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Collin is the exact opposite of him :D Can we rp, rp, rp? [can't reply quickly, mind you]
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Sorry diggy I forgot that I even posted here XD
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:39 am

Nikka. It's high time we do another rp. xD

I think he'd be the type Conrad wouldn't mind being friends with. I finally found someone suitable again. :D That charrie of mine, with his complicated family issues, is driving me crazy. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 am

@ Saph: Sure. It'll be up in a while. :)

@ Fudge: That would be great! Hahaha. You make the topic? :)

@ Pink: It's alright! Hahah You still up to rp?

@ Summer: YES. Woohoo! Alec needs a bromance. Lmao. Wanna make the topic? Hahah
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 am

Coming right up!
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:32 am

Yeah, I'm still up for it, but could you make the topic, I'm too lazy to do it, and just send me the link, but where should we rp?
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)   the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the classic crimes. (plot with diggy's characters!)
Page 1 of 1