Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Problem Solvers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Problem Solvers Empty
PostSubject: Problem Solvers   Problem Solvers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Hello, CHB! I've been asked to relay a message to you from your Newspaper Staff, so here it is! *Do not ask any of the admins who are behind this specific column, because they've requested for it to remain anonymous.*

PROBLEM SOLVERS
-A friendly advice column brought to you by your lovely CHB Newspaper staff.-

For each edition of our new CHB Newspaper, we will be having an advice column, run by two of our newspaper staff, who wish to remain unknown. They will be offering to answer either OOC; out of character advice or IC; in character advice. Each edition, will be answering the different advice problems. For the first edition, they will be taking any of your IC advice. In order to keep the newspaper clean and orderly, they will only be answering two to four problems each edition, based on size and the amount of problems they recieve.

--How to submit my problem--

In order that no one knows who wrote each problem, they are asking that you send your problems to me. I will then forward all of the problems on to the lovely people behind Problem Solvers, who will then decide to either a) answer your advice, b)put it in the discard pile, or c)save it for a later issue. Do not complain or get mad at anyone if you problem is not choosen. If you would like to know why your problem is not chosen, please send me a pm with what name your problem was signed by and your question. I will then forward it on to the Problem Solvers, who will give you an answer as to why your problem was not selected.

--Formating for problems--

To start each problem should start: Dear Problem Solvers,. You then state your problem in the space below. At the end up the problem you would include a question such as: What should I do?. At the end of the problem you would sign it using a name thats related to the problem. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT FILL OUT THIS FIELD WITH YOUR USERNAME. IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO THIS, YOUR QUESTION WILL BE IMEDIATELY SET ASIDE.

--Sending in forms--

When you PM the form to me, make sure to make the title, PROBLEM SOLVERS. That way I know to forward it on, with out opening it. Failure to do this, may also result in your question not being choosen.

--Random reminders for submission--

-Try to remeber for in character advice, to not mention the characters full name. Either just use his or her first name, or adress them by my (insert god here) child. This way, we can protect you from having people figure out that you wrote the question.

-Try not to mention anyone by name. We don't want people's feelings to get hurt. If we recieve a nasty problem using a user name, we will not reply to it. The same goes for using character names.

-Watch your language. We will not take kindly to any form of vulgar words used in problems.

- One problem per, each problem you submit. What this means is, make sure to stick to one problem per each problem you submit. If you have several problems mixed togather, your problem will not be answered.

-Use good grammar. If your grammar is terrible, and it's hard to understand they will not answer you question.

-Make sure people can understand. Read your question out loud a couple times before sending. Does it make sense? Will other people get what I mean? If you think they will, go ahead and send it. Just know that, if they don't understand they might not send it in.

-- For any problems with your advice recived, or with your advice not being read--

-PM me your message, that you wish to be forwarded to the Problem Solvers. Make sure to entitle the message: Problem Solvers: Issues or complaint:. That way they know, how to handle it.

--Did you read this message?--

To make sure you read this message. At the top of each problem before you start to talk, we ask you to put: I love CHB, in bold, size 20, red, italics. That way we known you read this whole message. Otherwise your problem will not be answered.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Problem Solvers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solvers   Problem Solvers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:23 pm

It would be cool if we could send in a problem written by our characters. I think this is what you mean by IC problems, but if it's not could you please explain this?

~Also, my computer won't zoom in enough to see the tiny lettering, so could you make it a little bigger?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Problem Solvers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solvers   Problem Solvers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:19 pm

By IC, I think they mean it would be you character sending in a problem.

For the small lettering, just copy and paste it and put it into either a blank pm or the page for a new post, and it should turn into the normal sized font.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Problem Solvers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solvers   Problem Solvers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks ML.
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

Problem Solvers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solvers   Problem Solvers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:30 pm

So for the IC problem, it would be a character of your choice writing in?

Ok doke ^~^
Back to top Go down
http://rotandruin.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Problem Solvers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solvers   Problem Solvers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 pm

IC does mean In character, so yes. It would be one of your characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem Solvers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solvers   Problem Solvers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Solvers
Page 1 of 1